bnsa

Mar 13, 2019
it shows only one scene at me in gallery, do i have to change settings or route something to see all new ones?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Dylan is horny as fuck, and so is Sophia, with the lack of sex from Liam (Sexual Frustration). But she will not cross that line as she did with Ellie. However, if you learn something from the club event with Tyler, football with Liam and Neil, and Sam (did it twice), There is one thing L&P uses to lower her guard. If you combine that with her sexual frustration, and she is plastered, she will pop. This is a story I'm not sure I would like to read.
Yeah wine could be a factor but also her getting a massage. Like in the bathtub. She did not notices that her feet was lying on his dick and she probably rubbing it.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Dylan is horny as fuck, and so is Sophia, with the lack of sex from Liam (Sexual Frustration). But she will not cross that line as she did with Ellie. However, if you learn something from the club event with Tyler, football with Liam and Neil, and Sam (did it twice), There is one thing L&P uses to lower her guard. If you combine that with her sexual frustration, and she is plastered, she will pop. This is a story I'm not sure I would like to read.
Really, whatever the reason is, L&P said Dylan will catch up, not go further, but catch up. Although going further IS possible, so we will see.

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - A Wife and Mother [v0.175] [Lust & Passion] | F95zone

Check this, there's a LOT of Dylan story in the future, they will build a relationship beyond being horny, just like Sam did.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Who was at the door at the end in reply they don't show anything so

Who was there ???
Btw finally a really good update things get really hot and sexy :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Best part boobs/tits animation

ArjunHara

Sep 3, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you so much....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes