bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I am way more intersted how the trait interracial Plays out. It is strange to put it now in. Also Dylan Chuckhold is hilarious XD

But I am missing Anal and Group....

DREWSKY+

May 11, 2022
Yes, the emails that you have seen are correct, with the minor error of PD 14, from what I understand. He is supposed to catch up with Sam and maybe pass on his current progress, which is supposed to be in the evening event on PD 13 Part II. That's all I know.
The last Sophia/Dylan jogging event was released on July 21, 2021. Also the Sophia/Dylan jogging event was a very tiny event. It looks like maybe we'll see Sophia/Dylan again next June or July 2023. Since then we haven't seen Sophia/Dylan for 2 years.:unsure:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I really enjoy the fact and I am sure that the dev does also that there is so much conversation about this game/story. The characters have come to life for us and their stories as well. This is a real community built around our love for this game. Creative thought is a wonderful thing, I love all you folks.

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Sam make significant progress now, probably the furthest along at this point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan is supposed to play catch up or possibly pass him in the evening event for Part I and Part II from a fabric butt touch on PD 12, which is going to probably lead to a WTF moment with the plot.
I remember that Sophia and Dylan have the jacuzzi pending, maybe something happens there with some touching

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
After doing some thinking, I think the Dylan event will be quite predictable.

What we know:

- Dylan has to catch up with Sam. Or at least get close.
- Dylan and Sophia will talk about virginity.
- The progression of the game is speeding up.

What will happen (IMO):

Dylan and Sophia will talk about her losing her virginity. Dylan will talk about the fact he still has his, and he feels bad about it. Using the normal logic of this game, Sophia feels bad for him. Dylan jumps on the chance and talks about the time he stole a kiss from her (at the soccer match) and that Sophia was mad about it. Sophia, of course, feels bad for him. Dylan will then ask to kiss her as "practice". Sophia feels conflicted, on one hand, he is her son. But on the other, she already made out with Ellie, Jules and Sam. So she agrees to kiss him.

Then Dylan starts grabbing on her. Predictably, Sophia thinks it's cute and gets hot and bothered. She'll probably be talked into showing herself to him too. After all, it's just "sex ed". Which I believe has been discussed as a theory before.
I think its gonna be Dylan who saw the cello event from window and came over to confront Sophia and dylan about it. It is he who is entering room at end of .175. Which will give Dylan leverage over Sophia to progress his "lessons" with Sophia!!
Pretty much like ellie played her as far as seeing Patricia and her kissing, and also when she saw saw her with Jules she got to play with boobs!!

Reactions: YoungMommyy69
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes