kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Who do you think the best actress for Sophia if filmed?
I imagine some candidates...
Kate Bosworth, Kate Mara - I like them but they are too skinny.
Emily Blunt - acting might be good but not sure her body figure for Sophia
Megan Fox - Sexy wife but don't know about her acting as a mom

Reactions: Joemaxx

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Following your reasoning...

The moment where L&P gained many patreons was Jan. 2021
View attachment 2198185
It's just after v0.115 (playable day #12 - Day #19):
1. Morning shower with Ellie
2. Spa with Vicky and her boyfriend DeShawn
3. Visiting Larry Morello in prison or Surprising Liam at work

Imho, thanks to the 4th shower Sophia/Ellie (farrah's pinnacle ! ;))

So, PD14 (Morning) >>> Sophia/Ellie : shower & shaving ?

Considering what we've already had (french kiss/caresses/masturbating), I can't think of anything less than a few fingers in each other's pussy, or clitoris licking.

A little question : The lock is fixed, so who or what will interrupt the scene ? :oops:
A pigeon ? :p
View attachment 2198235

Another concern, it'll not be before 6 updates so potentially 9 months. :cry:
I didn't say that the Sam update made him most patrons I just pointed out that he had an increase due to this event being well received by his supporters making it one of the best

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I didn't say that the Sam update made him most patrons I just pointed out that he had an increase due to this event being well received by his supporters making it one of the best
He always has an increase when a release is near; his member count goes up within a month to prior to any releases. But if you look at the history over the past year or more, you will see the trend is whatever he gains in the month; he loses at the end of the month. He's been at a plateau for over a year with his member count.

Last edited:

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
Do we have to wait another two and a half months for the next update? Sorry, for being skeptical this is actually the first update for me as I started playing awam recently.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Alright it just hit me, what is the point in going for a “lesbian only” path save? Is there anything at all going lesbian that stems away when doing an all filthy route?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: So I know it's early to say this but the way this update with Sam went it's already made it pretty clear at least to me that one of the two big sex scenes that will be in a few years one of them I'm already going to guess that 90% sure that will be with "Sam" Now the other big sex scene it's hard to say who it will be.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we have to wait another two and a half months for the next update? Sorry, for being skeptical this is actually the first update for me as I started playing awam recently.
Depends entirely on how big the event ends up being. No-one knows at this point. The Aiden event earlier this playable day took about 5 months.
Alright it just hit me, what is the point in going for a “lesbian only” path save? Is there anything at all going lesbian that stems away when doing an all filthy route?
Personal taste. For some of us, including myself, the Dylan and Sam routes offer nothing interesting. As I've said numerous times, personally I enjoy just playing the Ellie and Patricia routes because they're both hot, Patricia is hilarious and the game quickly gets to fun content.

And as has been mentioned previously, unless you're playing specifically for M/S content the Dylan route doesn't offer much in the way of a logical and engaging story progression.

Reactions: Ass Fan

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh you sweet, sweet, summer child. Save yourself before it's too late. Leave and put this thread on ignore before you get sucked in and there's no escape.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:unsure: So I know it's early to say this but the way this update with Sam went it's already made it pretty clear at least to me that one of the two big sex scenes that will be in a few years one of them I'm already going to guess that 90% sure that will be with "Sam" Now the other big sex scene it's hard to say who it will be.
I agree Sam & Sophia will have sex…. Eventually. But who knows how long we will have to wait for that. I do think Dylan will have sex with Sams mom Amber first

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree Sam & Sophia will have sex…. Eventually. But who knows how long we will have to wait for that. I do think Dylan will have sex with Sams mom Amber first
The next event on the boarding school path probably wont be until PD20, which might be the first actual hetero sex for Sophia on the Filthy route. So it will likely just depend on whatever the event schedule for PD20 is, they've got just as much chance as each other.

As to how long it will take to get there, I'm still going for about 15 years.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
Depends entirely on how big the event ends up being. No-one knows at this point. The Aiden event earlier this playable day took about 5 months.
So, If I am correct in this way we can get maximum 6-8 updates per year, which means 3 or 4 playable day at max. and to reach the final playable day 30, we have to wait another 4 years at least !!! I am shocked by this calculation. Correct me someone if I am wrong :(

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, If I am correct in this way we can get maximum 6-8 updates per year, which means 3 or 4 playable day at max. and to reach the final playable day 30, we have to wait another 4 years at least !!! I am shocked by this calculation. Correct me someone if I am wrong :(
Oh, you're way wrong. He is doing 1 event per update. So, it's more like 1 PD per 1-2 years. So day 30 will be in around 15-20 years if not a little more.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

This current day (13) still has 5 events to do. Which will probably take most of 2023.

The longtime posters here have had many discussions about this. This isn't a game you expect to be completed, you just play and enjoy for what it is.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I hate to tell you this but you'll be lucky if we get two full PDs in 4 years. Let me put it this way, L&P wasn't joking when he said this was his retirement plan.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
Oh, you're way wrong. He is doing 1 event per update. So, it's more like 1 PD per 1-2 years. So day 30 will be in around 15-20 years if not a little more.
Wow, I didnt even know its always 1 event per update. That means average 8 event per day = 8*2 = 1.5 year one PD. so 17 PD means 26 year at least . This way this game wont be completed ever :confused:

Reactions: t3alqdansam

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
L&P gained about 150 patrons for this last update. That Shows that this update is one of the best the game has had since it started
It seems like LP is satisfied with the money he makes, otherwise there would be actual sex content related to the MC.

He gains patrons then slowly lose them, I've never counted more than 2.2k patrons.
As He clearly stated... This game might not be for everyone, and people followed his own advise.

They go away.

Which is a shame He could be making millions like other Visual Novel developers actually do.

So knowing that it will take many many years to finally see Sophia in action. I enjoy the game for what it is, I don't pay for it
I would If the direction changes. But let's just say I'm not going to sit and wait for it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes