kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Sharing some Q&As although I'm not sure if they are really interesting. Also, most of the questions are actually xxxorro's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there are some more questions which are mostly trivial and there are some more which I lost in another phone. So, I will post them once I get them back.
Wow, L&P answers all those questions?

Reactions: Minewife
Jul 28, 2017
Waits till update is done to put poll in for hair style instead of having it already done and ready to roll for the next update. give yourself a week off with "legitimate" reason. high five yourself.

Jul 28, 2017
Hey can anyone assist with this thought process im going through.

Ok so there's 3 more updates for this day. the next one as per L♤P is just people talking.

The next 2 are at the party. but it's a 2 parter. let's assume part 1 is also a fizzer for anything racy and the last part is where something may happen. now let's assume that if it's a 2 parter it must be massive as L&P has just put out a 1 part but 450 pics update.

Does that mean the party is a huge update. and if so. does that mean....

6 to 8 weeks for this update as we are now in the usual Christmas bullshit period were based upon the last few years.... there always an excuse. then 3 months for part one. and another 3 months for part 2?

So we could be 8 months away from another racy scene?

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Ok so there's 3 more updates for this day. the next one as per L♤P is just people talking.

The next 2 are at the party. but it's a 2 parter. let's assume part 1 is also a fizzer for anything racy and the last part is where something may happen. now let's assume that if it's a 2 parter it must be massive as L&P has just put out a 1 part but 450 pics update.

6 to 8 weeks for this update as we are now in the usual Christmas bullshit period were based upon the last few years.... there always an excuse. then 3 months for part one. and another 3 months for part 2?

Here is what's left with PD 13 (Subject to change)
  • Event 6
    • Cliffhanger (Sophia/Sam {Julia}) - Part II should be short and finishes event 5.
      • This was added in from event 5 and not planned originally.
    • Sophia/(Dylan)/Claire/Marie - Dylan is only active with Marie from Dylan's PoV with the Yoga event.
    • No animations are planned.
    • Hairstyle change for Sophia to help with the animation process.
  • Event 7 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part I - Beginning of the catch-up with Sam's progress in his scenes.
    • Animations will be part of this update
  • Event 8 - Possible large/major update
    • Sophia/Dylan - Part II - Supposed to be caught up or pass Sam's progress in his scenes.
    • Animations will be part of this update
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 1 of 3 endings
  • Event 9
    • Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • Animations may be part of this update.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 2 of 3 endings
  • Event 10
    • Dylan/Emma - Plus, ending the day thought with Sophia.
    • No Animations are planned.
    • This is one of the possible endings for the day. 3 of 3 endings
With the remaining progress for this update, I would expect at least a 6-8 month (Projection) wait to complete the entire PD 13 if we are lucky. So mid-2023 will be most likely when PD 13 will be complete (Projection.)

Last edited:

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020

Yay! Sam might get a handy around 2028, we can only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: jackbw0890
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes