hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
nice we are going to meet Sophie and Patricia Parents!!!!hot granny and grandpa? :ROFLMAO:
When grandpa and grandma have always been a swinger couple and grandma still looks hot despite her 60 years (see fan art "Gilf challengee"). And Grandma realises that Sophia and Sam have more in common than just a teacher/student relationship, she could offer to distract Liam so Sophia can spend time with Sam.
I know, very speculative and not very plausible but it doesn't matter anymore anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
About the next Sam event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing it! (y)

Now, there is a bit of conflicting information with this one
I wrote L&P a Mail if about Sam, if he would appear those days. And he answerd
He will appear at day 16, 17 and 20. Day 18 and 19 us unclear.

So maybe it depends on how you play the Sam and Sophia route on the other two days..
There was supposed to be an appearance on Monday PD 16 too, the day before the parents' visit.
So either it's another small event about practicing (i.e. not a "real event" as per his words), or an event with someone else (Ellie?) or anyway not just Sam/Sophia alone, or it's a mistake in the previous message, or he's having a lot of fun... ;)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My guess for Dylan,from long time ago was PD22.If we are lucky.Otherwise PD25.
I really hope you are wrong about the order and Patricia will have that sex scene on PD15 with Sophia.
I really hope I'm wrong and there'll be a sex scene with Patricia on PD15. But you should know by now that my personal preferences don't factor into my predictions, only the evidence.

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
The main meaning of the future update is the completion of the previous update. And a show with a change of hairstyle is an operation to cover up the lack of meaning. Is anyone interested in a barbershop event? Wait 3 months for Dylan to talk to Marie? What for?

Reactions: SuperPerv96

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol, just look at this. :cool:
Bro this news made me really happy because
I always thought the way l&p goes with the progress of the game i just giveup that in future update there are very less chance to Sophie have sex scene with other male character because there are lots of lesbian sex scene are planed so I think that it's just another side main character who have that hetero sex scene but now you just give amazing news man

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
The main meaning of the future update is the completion of the previous update. And a show with a change of hairstyle is an operation to cover up the lack of meaning. Is anyone interested in a barbershop event? Wait 3 months for Dylan to talk to Marie? What for?
Because it's a story and requires a build-up to certain events.
If you just want sex scenes, one after another, there are plenty out there to satisfy you.
If you haven't figured it out already, this game is different to most others.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Please keep these quote choices posted after each update...appreciated!
Ps. The only thing I don't follow (but find funny) is the association with Sam being a "cowboy"?
Also the expression "tasty" in this context is really weird too! :)
I didn’t look up the definition, but in this context I’m confident that the term “cowboy” means a rambunctious, wild, overeager young man - and a common term I’ve heard used before, although I can’t remember where. Almost certainly in old Western films by saloon girls and prostitutes when the cowboys came to town off the trail. But in contemporary situations too. It wasn't surprising to me that Sophia knows this meaning of the term, and I liked the usage of it here. Maybe she’s had more experience with young overeager lads in her youth than we are aware of. Perhaps she picked the term up from the other girls on her sports teams. I like to think she learned it from Patricia.

Aiden also used the word “tasty” to describe how Sophia’s breasts look (see my other recent post). Being American, I’m personally well aware that the average American teen (and adults) have a limited vocabulary. Or maybe L&P and his translator(s) know a limited amount of American slang to describe a woman’s breasts. I don’t think his translator is American. I can quickly spot plenty of odd phrasing and spelling. But overall it seems like the dialog and grammar, for the most part, have improved significantly in the last year or two.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
went on tier
Because it's a story and requires a build-up to certain events.
If you just want sex scenes, one after another, there are plenty out there to satisfy you.
If you haven't figured it out already, this game is different to most others.
Which wouldn't be a problem by all means if the updates came out quicker.

Also no one wants just sex scenes, what would be nice if we were to get an update that goes the next step or a similar step (especially after the last update). By all means with what info we currently have it seems like this update will be five steps backwards (which of course is an assumption but still) and even though Dylan is one of the most important characters this update is about him and Marie not him and Sophia and the last time we saw Marie and Dylan I don't even think they were flirting (Been so long) which means this update won't be anything crazy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hope I'm wrong and there'll be a sex scene with Patricia on PD15. But you should know by now that my personal preferences don't factor into my predictions, only the evidence.
I have the suspicion(after the reveal the sex scenes can be with Ellie,Dylan or Patricia instead of Sophia) that the sex scenes on PD15 and PD16 won't be with Sophia at all.Or we will get only 1 with her.From a total of 4.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
went on tier

Which wouldn't be a problem by all means if the updates came out quicker.

Also no one wants just sex scenes, what would be nice if we were to get an update that goes the next step or a similar step (especially after the last update). By all means with what info we currently have it seems like this update will be five steps backwards (which of course is an assumption but still) and even though Dylan is one of the most important characters this update is about him and Marie not him and Sophia and the last time we saw Marie and Dylan I don't even think they were flirting (Been so long) which means this update won't be anything crazy.
I don't disagree.
I, for one, would prefer updates of a playable day whatever the time taken, but it appears pressure applied has reduced this to a scene a release.
Therefore, there are releases that give no progress due to the route taken, or what some people will view as a boring scene, as expected in the next release.
You can please some of the people most of the time, or most of the people some of the time, but...!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have the suspicion(after the reveal the sex scenes can be with Ellie,Dylan or Patricia instead of Sophia) that the sex scenes on PD15 and PD16 won't be with Sophia at all.Or we will get only 1 with her.From a total of 4.
The quote about "important characters" doesn't include Patricia, only Sophia, Ellie or Dylan. And Ellie isn't meant to have an event on PD15, so that means it must include Sophia.

Sam isn't included as an "important character" either.

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The quote about "important characters" doesn't include Patricia, only Sophia, Ellie or Dylan. And Ellie isn't meant to have an event on PD15, so that means it must include Sophia.

Sam isn't included as an "important character" either.
Then we have a problem.Because PD15 should have first lesbian sex scene.
If it's not with Patricia,it's obviously not with Sophia too.
So what?There is no Ellie scenes on that day,right.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Do not dramatize the moment. The solution will be very simple - before opening Amber will call Julia and the door will not be open. After that Sofia will get dressed and go to the kitchen to drink tea
Your opinion is very possible...I think.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then we have a problem.Because PD15 should have first lesbian sex scene.
If it's not with Patricia,it's obviously not with Sophia too.
So what?There is no Ellie scenes on that day,right.
How did you come to the conclusion the scene isn't with Patricia? Sophia is one of the "important characters", so a scene with Sophia and Patricia would fit all available information. Could easily be a scene like the last Sam event.

Reactions: roro and Bane71
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes