kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
18) In multiple endings, going the good wife route, can there be events where the story ends badly for Sophia (divorce or otherwise)?

Yes

19) Will Sophia meet Aiden's uncle and if so how ( sex or not)?

Rather not

20) Will Liam still have to do with Morello?

Well yes, but with Sophia together

21) Will Sophia meet any of the guys from the painting class?

No

22) Logan will learn about the relationship between Sophia and Ellie.

We'll see

23) Sophia will have to sacrifice herself with Logan to defend her daughter or Logan will be able to seduce Sophia regardless of Ellie's presence

I don't tell such huge spoilers

24) There will be other day jumps or we will go on day by day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.)

Probably not. Only at some endings

25) Will what will happen between the postman and Sophia depend only on Dylan or also on other situations?

Yes, Dylan is hte influence

26) Will Morello cheat on his wife?

Rather not

27) Will Sophia get the chance to use the classroom where Jennifer was fucked?

Not sure for now

28) Will Sophia appear on adult magazine covers fulfilling Dylan's dream?

Rather not

29) Will there be scenes where Sophia or Ellie work at Morello's club?

Yes, but only Sophia not Ellie

30) Will there be GANGBANG scenes with Sophia?

Maybe

31) Is Zoey a lesbian?

We'll see

32) Will Liam's gambling addiction still cause problems for the Parker family?

No

33) Will Sophia still use the tanning room where Zac works and if yes, always on Tuesdays after 5pm?

Not sure for now

34) Do you know Sophia's maiden name?

Ferdinand
Thank you. BTW haven't you ask if Sophia gets pregnant?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you. BTW haven't you ask if Sophia gets pregnant?
Considering we already know that Sophia wants another child, we can assume that there will be at least one ending where she gets pregnant. Likely the GW route.

Who gets her pregnant is a more pertinent question, particularly if it's Dylan. But getting a straight answer out of L&P on that is unlikely, "huge spoilers" and all. Sophia getting pregnant by any of the women might be an interesting twist - last I checked it was technically possible, but highly illegal.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Considering we already know that Sophia wants another child, we can assume that there will be at least one ending where she gets pregnant. Likely the GW route.

Who gets her pregnant is a more pertinent question, particularly if it's Dylan. But getting a straight answer out of L&P on that is unlikely, "huge spoilers" and all. Sophia getting pregnant by any of the women might be an interesting twist - last I checked it was technically possible, but highly illegal.
Yeah, you are right. It is a huge spoiler that's why I don't ask who impregnated her but just pregnant or not (not in GW route).

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Only thing I'm curious about is, if they were not reported to the police and you didn't do the followup event with Patricia where she pulls the gun on them, then the subway thugs should still be out there.

Will there be any future interactions with them?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Only thing I'm curious about is, if they were not reported to the police and you didn't do the followup event with Patricia where she pulls the gun on them, then the subway thugs should still be out there.

Will there be any future interactions with them?
I believe the answer to that is "possibly". But only towards the end of the game, so maybe around PD27-28. Which at the rate we're going, looks to be around 30 years away.

Assuming the game hasn't been abandoned by then.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
2) Have you already planned how Sam will come to fuck Sophia or will it happen in the progress of events?

Yes, but Sam will be one of the very last who will have sex with Sophia. Sorry
Lul rip sam fan:ROFLMAO:
It turns out he is one of the sub characters too
Obviously the order is Dylan>Aiden>Eli>Logan>Zac

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm still shocked that L&P has admitted that Sam will be one of the final characters to have sex with Sophia. Firstly, I'm shocked that he admitted it, and I'm shocked that Sam will be so late. The way the story was developing, it felt natural that Sam would happen early. I don't have any skin in the game, it doesn't matter to me, but it feels weird how this is unfolding.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes