Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So how old is lust and passion anyway?
He can't seriously keep making this, for the next decade or more, right?
I mean he has to get burnt from doing only one game for many years, right?

Reactions: t3alqdansam

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
You guys are too excited to discuss possibilities that could take years to happen. It's really a poison. Somehow made L&P try to create more side content, like the damn animation

Let L&P focus on the main events
I don't want the game to be abandoned without seeing sophie not yet fucked ( except her husband) :D

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
So how old is lust and passion anyway?
He can't seriously keep making this, for the next decade or more, right?
I mean he has to get burnt from doing only one game for many years, right?
26ys.
Why not making only 1 game? Especially when it can get you 10k$ a month?

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I have read some of the latest comments and I realized I don't really agree with most of them.
Do you guys think AWAM is a good game story wise? Because I really don't.
For me AWAM has very good renders, good dialogue at times and it fulfills some fetishes for me that most games don't tangle or they do poorly. But that's about it. It's full of cliches and has a lot of other faults as well.
That's why I haven't really realized until I read what you guys were saying, that the game is very slow in development. I am never wondering when is the next update coming, because I can't wait to see how the story develops.
And until you ask, I played most paths so it's not like my path isn't well developed but the others are.
Maybe I am in the minority here.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well as a plot maybe, but it doesn't come close in the slightest, both in terms of content and graphic quality.
For quality you are right,but for content-not really.
Don't forget AWAM is much older game than PM:LaM.
Most of the renders in AWAM are from before the start of Myriam game.
Since the beginning of PM:LaM a little more than 2 years ago,
in AWAM we got around 20 events and less than 4000 renders.
I am pretty sure in Myriam there is way more events for the same time.
Not to mention so much more progress with so many characters.That game probably have even more LI than AWAM.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For quality you are right,but for content-not really.
Don't forget AWAM is much older game than PM:LaM.
Most of the renders in AWAM are from before the start of Myriam game.
Since the beginning of PM:LaM a little more than 2 years ago,
in AWAM we got around 20 events and less than 4000 renders.
I am pretty sure in Myriam there is way more events for the same time.
Not to mention so much more progress with so many characters.That game probably have even more LI than AWAM.
An unfair comparison. Myriam... certainly has more scenes, but some of those scenes consist of maybe 10 frames, which are good but nowhere near the quality of AWAM. You personally may be happy with that but I find it extremely distracting. Don't get me wrong, I like the game Myriam.... but it's more of a meet and fuck game. AWAM in my personal opinion is miles ahead of Myriam... in scene building and eroticism. and was never intended to be a meet and fuck game.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I have read some of the latest comments and I realized I don't really agree with most of them.
Do you guys think AWAM is a good game story wise? Because I really don't.
For me AWAM has very good renders, good dialogue at times and it fulfills some fetishes for me that most games don't tangle or they do poorly. But that's about it. It's full of cliches and has a lot of other faults as well.
That's why I haven't really realized until I read what you guys were saying, that the game is very slow in development. I am never wondering when is the next update coming, because I can't wait to see how the story develops.
And until you ask, I played most paths so it's not like my path isn't well developed but the others are.
Maybe I am in the minority here.
Understand your opinion but the most of AWAM fans are likes two aspects I think. One is the art (the top class rendering - this is not only the characters but the settings) and another one is the development (slow seduction and progression, conservative MC, plots...). This development could have a lot of objection (because of the speed and not many sex scenes) but I (and many fans) like it because of this.
I also hope a bit faster the updates. While don't like the delaying updates nevertheless love this game.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Out of curiosity for those who were here early on (I was here early too but I wasn’t paying much attention to this game’s releases at the time),

how long did it take for each update and how much of an ingame day was in each update?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Not until Monday (PD16). Aiden fans are more or less in the same boat as Ellie and Sam fans in terms of waiting.
I disagree, Aiden(He was the bully right?) atleast had an appearance in an update, Ellie is MIA since the part 2 dropped.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I disagree, Aiden(He was the bully right?) atleast had an appearance in an update, Ellie is MIA since the part 2 dropped.
I did say "more or less". Ellie does have an event on PD14, so the wait until PD16 wont be too bad (not including the "very small" events for Ellie and Sam).

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
The worst part about Aiden is that we had a really nice groping scene and then he decided to give her the task after the weekend... By that we already know that this scene will top the groping scene already so I am really excited for it in 2024....

This is now the year of Dylan which is cool too but I like the Aiden parts...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thank for your devoting comment.
Ill try the "summer gone" (chasing sunsets does have mother son route, hard to relate to awam) first then discuss with you.
Plus, i agree the time management time of LP is terrible, but like i said its the developer's fault, not the game itself. Maybe its just "better takes longer"
Chasing Sunsets does not have a traditional mother son route... It has a major LI in a woman who we discover is a clone of the mother (her DNA - but none of her memories or the same life experiences to define her) but is unaware of this during the early part of the story.

AWAM does offer a more 'traditional' mother son relationship that can stay on the traditional path (decide to pursue Emma or Marie as a GF) or it can shift to an adult relationship between a woman and younger man who began as Mother Son and choose to add other facets to their relationship (which, given the uber slow development time - we will see better defined over the next decade or two).

Reactions: GagaAmber22

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't believe the branches of the Ellie route aren't focused on Sophia's experiences. From what we've seen so far of the setup for the Jules branch, it's Ellie throwing Jules at Sophia, then using the "what about me?" excuse so she can do similar.

Similarly, the Sam branch requires Sophia to be involved with Sam.

So completely different to the Dylan route LIs (Emma, Amber etc) that cut off any involvement with Sophia.
Nonsense. Season 2 already has scenes with Dylan/Ellie at the swings, Dylan, Ellie and (Christine?) at the diner and plans for them at a party later. All of this could happen off-screen, as none of it involves Sophia.

• Haha
Reactions: Lukereds
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes