new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This discussion and criticism are no less valuable than the subject of its discussion. Anything is possible, the impossible takes more time. There are no irreplaceable people. LP doesn't do anything that someone else couldn't do. And this other, seeing what interest the topic arouses, for the sake of his part of the money and fame, will be able to give what the LP cannot (does not want to) give. Pray, and God will hear your prayers.

Reactions: tofhdns

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
2 months for an update is "great" and "excellent"? You realise that's still almost 2 years per playable day, right? So at least 15 years until an actual hetero sex scene with Sophia?
No need to argue again and again that this is an erotic slowly building game. No sex . This is the reality. And yes, 4 updates every year is something good taking into consideration the high quality renders and story.
Playing the whole game from the beginning we discover that it's full of erotic scenes.
This is an erotic drama, not stupid sex or unrealistic progress.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This discussion and criticism are no less valuable than the subject of its discussion. Anything is possible, the impossible takes more time. There are no irreplaceable people. LP doesn't do anything that someone else couldn't do. And this other, seeing what interest the topic arouses, for the sake of his part of the money and fame, will be able to give what the LP cannot (does not want to) give. Pray, and God will hear your prayers.
And in our time of rapid progress, it won't take an eternity of 20 years at all, as LP plans. It is also possible that he will get tired of "pulling the cat by the tail" and instead retire earlier, having collected the same money due to more of his clients from increasing the popularity of his VN from accelerating progress and plot development, taking into account the requirements of subscribers. If he doesn't give up development, of course.

Reactions: Toushiro

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
The next update will be released in my dreams on Monday. Any L&P simps who like to pay can DM me.
What you will get in this update:-
1. Detailed updating bar graph that hangs between 95% and 98% until you move to the edge.
2. I may even take a day or two in between explaining each dream. "Let's see" (recollection and rendering the dreams are hard.)
3. Sophia's skin flaws, hair growth rate, and favourite textiles will be given.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I
obviously you are over 35 and never had sex with busty women, I had sex with many women who have bigger natural tits than Sophia, if that's unrealistic to you then I'm sorry for your miserable life DUDE .
How do you come to that conclusion? Just because he doesn't like massive air-bags? That's like saying he's never had sex with a woman who has 2 feet because he doesn't have a foot fetish. lol

Fact is, Sophia's tits are far from saggy or small. In fact anyone who has ever been intimate with a woman would know that. Even those who haven't should be able to tell.

It's fine if you want Sophia with bigger tits. He doesn't. Everyone has their preferences, but saying that her tits are saggy and small? I mean, come on man...let's try to keep it real.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I
obviously you are over 35 and never had sex with busty women, I had sex with many women who have bigger natural tits than Sophia, if that's unrealistic to you then I'm sorry for your miserable life DUDE .
its funny how people are bragging about having sex like columbus having found america.
i know you are proud of knowing how to fuck but come on... Only kids put boob and sex on the pedal, because they think these will make them different and superior
in case u quote me and tell how many pairs of big boobs you shook, squeezed , pinched and sucked at, ill agree in advance im miserable too

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I didn't even play it. I am afraid i will not judging by the reactions. I guess i'll wait for the next. (without whining)
I've paid for it and played it.

I've offered feedback on both Patreon and SS, and been ignored.

IF you have bothered to actually participate in this forum for more than a few weeks (that means you are actually reading the feedback - good and bad, as well as the criticisms - some good and some bad), then you would know that there are MANY comments here that are absolutely legitimate - which you seem quite good at ignoring.

IF L&P wants to continue to create at this pace, which is getting slower and slower, then it is Absolutely reasonable for people, including paying supporters like me, to wonder if this AVN will still be in development when I am buried, whether that is 10 years from now or 30 years from now.

Would I LOVE the 30 year comment to be sarcastic... Of Course, but given how many remasters, software upgrades, Daz model changes, resolution changes, animation upgrades etc. it will take to keep any AVN started prior to 2020 as a legitimate place to invest money and time past 2040, he will have no option.

He has failed to build the team he repeatedly promised to his paying supporters - and this failure has gone on for years!

He continues to promise supporters increased speed of production with NO comment on How this will actually happen - so this is what we are left with...

zzzzzzzmagic.png

He literally cannot manage advancing AWAM forward (producing timely updates with renders/story as good as or better than he has done so far, as well as improving the animation quality and duration which is currently middling compared to top tier AVNs) all while trying to remaster what he created in the past, especially as he will have more and more to remaster as the years roll by... and the remasters can never end.

He is like Sisyphus, but he chooses to claim he will be able to push AWAM to the top of the mountain and completion, while his supporters and everyone else on this forum watch AWAM repeatedly roll back down the mountain, made too slippery by promises L&P knows he cannot keep but which he makes none the less.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've paid for it and played it.

I've offered feedback on both Patreon and SS, and been ignored.

IF you have bothered to actually participate in this forum for more than a few weeks (that means you are actually reading the feedback - good and bad, as well as the criticisms - some good and some bad), then you would know that there are MANY comments here that are absolutely legitimate - which you seem quite good at ignoring.

IF L&P wants to continue to create at this pace, which is getting slower and slower, then it is Absolutely reasonable for people, including paying supporters like me, to wonder if this AVN will still be in development when I am buried, whether that is 10 years from now or 30 years from now.

Would I LOVE the 30 year comment to be sarcastic... Of Course, but given how many remasters, software upgrades, Daz model changes, resolution changes, animation upgrades etc. it will take to keep any AVN started prior to 2020 as a legitimate place to invest money and time past 2040, he will have no option.

He has failed to build the team he repeatedly promised to his paying supporters - and this failure has gone on for years!

He continues to promise supporters increased speed of production with NO comment on How this will actually happen - so this is what we are left with...

View attachment 2378122

He literally cannot manage advancing AWAM forward (producing timely updates with renders/story as good as or better than he has done so far, as well as improving the animation quality and duration which is currently middling compared to top tier AVNs) all while trying to remaster what he created in the past, especially as he will have more and more to remaster as the years roll by... and the remasters can never end.

He is like Sisyphus, but he chooses to claim he will be able to push AWAM to the top of the mountain and completion, while his supporters and everyone else on this forum watch AWAM repeatedly roll back down the mountain, made too slippery by promises L&P knows he cannot keep but which he makes none the less.
FAA913D1-D220-499C-B239-603B183DC45B.gif

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i think lp is planning on publishing the game on steam once its finished
Don't worry,steam won't exist long before the end of AWAM.
I asked about the update time and got an answer that he will start to work next Monday or Tue and the next one would be done by mid to end April.

View attachment 2376741
We should be scared.
Everytime he is trying do do anything to speed up the process,he is splitting the days on more and more parts.

• Haha
Reactions: new_user! and LSC82

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Well that was bitter sweet. Only a few scenes since Nov. Was hoping for more content but one can only wish ‍♂.
Gotta say though, this release didn't disapoint.

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes