torellopino

Sep 8, 2021
In my opinion L&P should work more on the plot details and on the story , and after on the graphic details. The "story", what is "said" and what is "unsaid" is the thing that really excites ... not 2 boobs in the wind! Sexual tension is not created by "not acting" but by the exact opposite! It is shameful that it takes 4 months to produce 4 scenes! And that, moreover, to make them last longer, absolutely unrealistic and senseless words are written after words. L&P must look for authors, put them to work on ideas and develop them. When he has more realistic, believable and sensible stories (preferably with equally believable and sensible dialogue) then it will make sense to produce the scenes.

jonik961

Jul 13, 2022
good game, i would like to see some more hot moments between sophia & those movers guys, something like more voyeurism, for example, those movers guys requests sophia that they want to see her in lingerie and then slowly all those guys groupe sophia and also slowly they put their hands in sophia's panty.... and afterwards those movers guys blackmail sophia that they all want a handjob otherwise they will tell sophia's husband that she is in her bathrobe in front of them and also she showed herself in lingerie to all of them, and here a blackmail path starts and sophia give all those guys a handjob and later maybe the story can continue from here that those movers come often to sophia for handjob fun and later on they all fucked sophia.....

sorry for bad english:(

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
It's hilarious how people defend dev by terming the game as "erotica", "Slow burn", "realistic" etc. No wonder L&P is such a dick,afterall he has such massive balls on this forum to defend his view on his behalf. And wtf is this arguement that you've not paid for the game so you don't get to have an opinion. Patrons are supporting this game cuz they love it and genuinely want to support, many of us here can't or don't want to because of the pathetic developement, doesn't mean we don't love this game. It clearly has great potential but is being milked by dev then what's wrong with calling it out? Many of his patrons came from here so what's so wrong if people criticise him? Maybe he should take notes and try to do better.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, on the same day. After Sophia slapped Andre. I also got the impression that Aiden gave him his girlfriend so that Andre wouldn't put pressure on Sophia. The time has not come for this.
I was talking more about how he is making promises like a politician.
And not fulfiling any.
Like how many times he made a promise to speed up the updates?Or if he reach a certain goal he will hire help?
I am reading a book and after certain page, instantly thought of L&P.
“Every time I think you’ve reached the limits of arrogance, you show me new heights.
Truly, your egotism is like the Universe—ever expanding.”

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have a question if Jen's rape is on the same day as Sophia's task 4 ?
Yes, on the same day. After Sophia slapped Andre. I also got the impression that Aiden gave him his girlfriend so that Andre wouldn't put pressure on Sophia. The time has not come for this.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Raping Jen was paying off Aiden's debt to Dre for playing cards. Aiden drank too much and lost money. And he couldn't repay Dre, so he gave Jen for the debt. It wasn't for Dre hitting Sophia

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes