Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'm being milked right now! Ay I yay!
1676136968227.png
Still, it is necessary not only to speak out yourself, but also to try to hear others.
And it's not just about this game.

Reactions: roro and cbaaa

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's just funny when someone who is not financially supporting the game complains about "milking" when others who are financially supporting the game are not. It's OK for people playing them game to complain about the slow progress, but if you're not contributing financially, then your opinion on "milking" is irrelevant. Besides, from the numbers it doesn't look like L&P is raking money in hand over fist with this title. Given the amount of work involved, I think he's undercompensated.
Have you considered how many of those active on the forum are former supporters who quit supporting AWAM due to the Very slow progress, failure to build the team to increase development speed (repeatedly promised and never delivered); choice to move the goal posts repeatedly (how much money/number of supporters required to meet the next goal published on Patreon/SS)?

I was a supporter until this month. I can tell you he deletes comments or simply is too 'busy' to address supporter concerns about development speed.

After Years of milking, I just got tired of it and stopped supporting him.

If you want to support him, and everything he promises and does not deliver, that is your right.

Everyone has the right to comment on any creator. For ex., I did not like how long it took George RR Martin to write the latest book in GOT. I stopped buying his books due to the length of time between books and how it was getting worse. I'm not saying my choice to stop buying his books influenced his writing habits any more than my choice to stop supporting L&P will cause him the loss of sleep wondering about where his next meal is coming from.

I Am saying I have the right to comment on the difference between the words L&P uses - like commitments to build a team - and the actions we see/don't see.

It's called talking the talk versus walking the walk.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Have you considered how many of those active on the forum are former supporters who quit supporting AWAM due to the Very slow progress, failure to build the team to increase development speed (repeatedly promised and never delivered); choice to move the goal posts repeatedly (how much money/number of supporters required to meet the next goal published on Patreon/SS)?

I was a supporter until this month. I can tell you he deletes comments or simply is too 'busy' to address supporter concerns about development speed.

After Years of milking, I just got tired of it and stopped supporting him.

If you want to support him, and everything he promises and does not deliver, that is your right.

Everyone has the right to comment on any creator. For ex., I did not like how long it took George RR Martin to write the latest book in GOT. I stopped buying his books due to the length of time between books and how it was getting worse. I'm not saying my choice to stop buying his books influenced his writing habits any more than my choice to stop supporting L&P will cause him the loss of sleep wondering about where his next meal is coming from.

I Am saying I have the right to comment on the difference between the words L&P uses - like commitments to build a team - and the actions we see/don't see.

It's called talking the talk versus walking the walk.
Each of us has a choice and it's wonderful. Of course, anyone can comment and has the right to criticize. You can talk about milking because you provided him with financial support.
But when only those who have never paid talk about milking, I personally think it is wrong.

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
There was a picture with the previous and next days of the update with a description of the event. What will happen in the next update, what to expect, or you can link to that picture.

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
The next event about Sofia and Dylan with animation write that maybe even better than Sofia Sem. But if there is animation, then you will have to wait a long time.

Reactions: soubhagya2800

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The next event about Sofia and Dylan with animation write that maybe even better than Sofia Sem. But if there is animation, then you will have to wait a long time.
It should be completed in two and a half months. The animator should already be working on the animation. But my expectations may be wrong, the case may be delayed. Only time will tell how it will be.

• Angry
Reactions: zizin

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I play the game since 2019. Not new at all. And I love it like this because I hate stupid low quality games. I am convinced and satisfied that this is an erotic slowly building drama.
There is at least 10 better looking games than AWAM.And way more just better games.
Actually right now-the first 5-6 days of the game can't even pass as a medium quality game.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Bishop Robert , you're wrong! The argument, you have no right, does not sound! People say that they do not understand those who do not pay and constantly discuss milking!
No, he didn't write it that way. He referred directly to the accusation of "milking". If I complain about "milking" as someone who has never supported the game, it's just ridiculous. The post wasn't saying that you can't express your opinion, it was just pointing out how "carelessly" some here share their opinion, forgetting that their point of view, in this case, is at least questionable and open to attack.
It is very on the line about "If you don't pay then you have no say".

Why? Take myself for example I have no interest in supporting L&P for the main reason of development time. Do I go about saying "milking"? I have before but really something I don't constantly say or have constantly said but regardless there are people who don't want to give him/her money because they feel like he/she is milking. Milking mostly ends up relating to the dislike of the development time but also how long it will even take to complete this game.

Do you really want to have an issue with the reasoning why people don't want to give support? It doesn't really make sense that someone has to give money at least once in order to then question things like "Given the current state of the pace with development time for updates, how does L&P view when he/she will likely be able to complete this game?"

Reactions: Toushiro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It is very on the line about "If you don't pay then you have no say".

Why? Take myself for example I have no interest in supporting L&P for the main reason of development time. Do I go about saying "milking"? I have before but really something I don't constantly say or have constantly said but regardless there are people who don't want to give him/her money because they feel like he/she is milking. Milking mostly ends up relating to the dislike of the development time but also how long it will even take to complete this game.

Do you really want to have an issue with the reasoning why people don't want to give support? It doesn't really make sense that someone has to give money at least once in order to then question things like "Given the current state of the pace with development time for updates, how does L&P view when he/she will likely be able to complete this game?"
Did you even read my post? Or did you just react because your generalized post was rejected?

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I thought there was already a new picture of progress and there was about 10-15% work, but still an old one.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes