PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Each of us has a choice and it's wonderful. Of course, anyone can comment and has the right to criticize. You can talk about milking because you provided him with financial support.
But when only those who have never paid talk about milking, I personally think it is wrong.
This tends to be a bit of a lightning rod type issue.

Anyone on F95 can offer their opinion and I am inclined to at least consider it if they share their reasons behind their opinion.

I may still disagree, but at least we have a healthy discourse.

My occasional frustration comes from those who offer an opinion but refuse to address the reasons why others have a different opinion, or choose to ignore the opinions of others when the reason(s) for their opinion are well-stated.

With AWAM, and supporting with $, I see 3 groups: current supporters who are fine with what they are getting for their $; current supporters who are not fine with the current state of the development of AWAM but they hold out hope for a change; former supporters who have decided that AWAM is no longer worth supporting with their $ - for any number of reasons. I made the journey from the first group, through the second group and I am now in the third group, and I think L&P is milking his supporters.

** IF L&P actually finds a way to increase speed of development in a meaningful way (AWAM is, for example completed by 2030 - which means that would still take L&P more than 13 years to create AWAM and take it to completion - with the same or better quality renders/in game sound effects, animations/story), then I consider becoming a supporter again, but it is no longer automatic.

There might be 2 or 3 other creators who would win back/keep my support for an AVN creation cycle lasting more than a decade and there was a time when I would have included L&P in this company, but no more.

The reality of today:

I will not support a creator who I do not believe or believe in, and L&P has lost my trust with broken commitments - like the commitment to build a real team when he reaches a certain level of resourcing. The evidence of the growing effectiveness of this team would be in ** above.

For those who still believe in the promises of L&P, or you still hold out hope for change - I wish you luck.

I no longer see the promise of L&P/AWAM the way you do but you have every right to your choices/hopes.

Bane71, my personal litmus test is much like yours - I don't accuse of milking if I never had any skin in the game.

I focus less and less about whether or not someone else has/had skin in the game these days, but I respect your position.

My default, simply put - is their criticism well-founded and are their reasons stated so those interested can consider/discuss them?

I realize that there is the barest equivalent of "Robert's Rules of Orders' for a forum on F95, but this is my preference.

I would much rather discuss what I like/hope for on the Sophia hetero or lesbian paths and how Devon the Douche ruined a great opportunity for Sophia to move further along her lesbian exploration journey, courtesy of time with Claire.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
There is at least 10 better looking games than AWAM.And way more just better games.
Actually right now-the first 5-6 days of the game can't even pass as a medium quality game.
This is subjective and therefore can only be your opinion, but I will be interested in your ten choices.

Reactions: new_user!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This tends to be a bit of a lightning rod type issue.

Anyone on F95 can offer their opinion and I am inclined to at least consider it if they share their reasons behind their opinion.

I may still disagree, but at least we have a healthy discourse.

My occasional frustration comes from those who offer an opinion but refuse to address the reasons why others have a different opinion, or choose to ignore the opinions of others when the reason(s) for their opinion are well-stated.

With AWAM, and supporting with $, I see 3 groups: current supporters who are fine with what they are getting for their $; current supporters who are not fine with the current state of the development of AWAM but they hold out hope for a change; former supporters who have decided that AWAM is no longer worth supporting with their $ - for any number of reasons. I made the journey from the first group, through the second group and I am now in the third group, and I think L&P is milking his supporters.

** IF L&P actually finds a way to increase speed of development in a meaningful way (AWAM is, for example completed by 2030 - which means that would still take L&P more than 13 years to create AWAM and take it to completion - with the same or better quality renders/in game sound effects, animations/story), then I consider becoming a supporter again, but it is no longer automatic.

There might be 2 or 3 other creators who would win back/keep my support for an AVN creation cycle lasting more than a decade and there was a time when I would have included L&P in this company, but no more.

The reality of today:

I will not support a creator who I do not believe or believe in, and L&P has lost my trust with broken commitments - like the commitment to build a real team when he reaches a certain level of resourcing. The evidence of the growing effectiveness of this team would be in ** above.

For those who still believe in the promises of L&P, or you still hold out hope for change - I wish you luck.

I no longer see the promise of L&P/AWAM the way you do but you have every right to your choices/hopes.

Bane71, my personal litmus test is much like yours - I don't accuse of milking if I never had any skin in the game.

I focus less and less about whether or not someone else has/had skin in the game these days, but I respect your position.

My default, simply put - is their criticism well-founded and are their reasons stated so those interested can consider/discuss them?

I realize that there is the barest equivalent of "Robert's Rules of Orders' for a forum on F95, but this is my preference.

I would much rather discuss what I like/hope for on the Sophia hetero or lesbian paths and how Devon the Douche ruined a great opportunity for Sophia to move further along her lesbian exploration journey, courtesy of time with Claire.
It's very nice to read comments like yours.
The most important part in it is where you talk about argumentation. I agree 100%! If a person expresses an opinion, or he hangs some kind of label, it is logical and correct to support his opinion with argumentation.
Unfortunately, usually for the most part, here on this forum thread many people do not bother to argue their opinion. That's what I don't like.
After all, we understand that calling a person a liar, a milker and a fraudster is much easier than supporting these accusations with arguments.
I really want to be understood.
I consider those who accuse and offend, but do not bother to make arguments, worse than L&P because despite all my claims against him, he has done a great job. And by the way, he still has a chance to speed up his work.
If he can do this, he will regain the good will of a large number of people. Since the army of those who stupidly accuse is not so significant, that is why they constantly repeat the same thing.

In any case, some breaking of copies does not make sense here, only time will tell how events will develop further.
And yet I like to discuss the game's plot and possible twists more than its creator.

neminem

Dec 29, 2021
Someone spoke of animation/s for this next update. Any word on whether or not an animation percentage completion bar will be added to the existing suite of completion bars? thanks

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
More Q & A...

1. As a creator, who do you personally like the most other than Sophia?
2. Who is the most significant relationship with Sophia?
3. Are there any new characters come out in the rest of play days?
4. when do you think we could see a straight sex with Sophia in a real time?
5. Do you create AWAM yourself or with a team?

Lust & Passion
To:Kimb

Fri, Feb 10 at 1:14 PM

1. I can't say that just like that. I like all characters in their own way. Otherwise I wouldn't have included them. Maybe I like Dylan's story a little more. And actually also the 2nd side job since I got some weakness for hot femal teacher/students teaching thing.

2. It's a choicebased game, so the player decides that

3. At least no important ones

4. I already answered that on Patreon. It will still take some time. Lesbian sex event will come first

5. Myself. But I got an animations helper and someone who's checking the code. Also someone who checks grammar

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
More Q & A...

L&P
1. Maybe I like Dylan's story a little more. And actually also the 2nd side job since I got some weakness for hot female teacher/students teaching thing.
Interesting because , for me, those two storylines are the weakest and cringiest.

There's an adage for creatives - kill your darlings. ie if you really, really like an element in something you are creating, you should probably get rid of it.

But, that's just me, because this thread has shown there are also fans of the same things as L&P.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
More Q & A...

2. Who is the most significant relationship with Sophia?
3. Are there any new characters come out in the rest of play days?
4. when do you think we could see a straight sex with Sophia in a real time?
5. Do you create AWAM yourself or with a team?

Lust & Passion
To:Kimb

Fri, Feb 10 at 1:14 PM

1. I can't say that just like that. I like all characters in their own way. Otherwise I wouldn't have included them. Maybe I like Dylan's story a little more. And actually also the 2nd side job since I got some weakness for hot femal teacher/students teaching thing.

2. It's a choicebased game, so the player decides that

3. At least no important ones

4. I already answered that on Patreon. It will still take some time. Lesbian sex event will come first

5. Myself. But I got an animations helper and someone who's checking the code. Also someone who checks grammar
"It will take some time." Alright guys see you for the lesbian sex when we get flying cars.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Interesting because , for me, those two storylines are the weakest and cringiest.

There's an adage for creatives - kill your darlings. ie if you really, really like an element in something you are creating, you should probably get rid of it.

But, that's just me, because this thread has shown there are also fans of the same things as L&P.
For me they're the weakest in that they seem rely on the player being into the particular kink - M/S for Dylan, and young boys for the 2nd side job.

This is speaking as someone that started playing the game for the GW route. Saw that for the Ellie and Patricia routes they aren't particularly Filthy, so somewhat reasonable given what we know of the characters. The first Ellie points come from Sophia simply accepting a compliment from Ellie. Contrasted with the first Dylan points which come from him sitting on Sophia's lap and breaking the law. The only reason to chose the Dylan option is that you've already decided you're playing the Dylan route.

But then (as I've said ad nasuem), I see the start of the Sam route in a similar light with the basketball game. I fail to see how a sports teacher would let boys get away with a technical foul.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
That depends on what you mean by "similar". Are you looking for a good VN, good storytelling? Are you looking for a good game with a female MC? Are you looking for a game with lots of routes and LI? Precise please :)
aga mozhno skazat' chto vso srazu no polshe chto by ona byla pachti pakhoy etoy igry
yeah, you can say that everything at once, but more so that she would be the pochti pakha of this game

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
aga mozhno skazat' chto vso srazu no polshe chto by ona byla pachti pakhoy etoy igry
yeah, you can say that everything at once, but more so that she would be the pochti pakha of this game
First, next time everything in english, please. This is an english-only forum. It happens that I translate comments for someone. But these are exceptions.

To your question:
Well, games that are exactly like this don't really exist. It will be a long time before this one really gets going. But I recommend pursuing this thread further. Day X will come. And then all hell broke loose :p

A VN that is at least similar in quality and length, but where the sex hasn't really started yet, would be:
The Deluca Family

A very good, already quite well developed VN with plenty of content, but with male MC is:
Being a Dik

And then I have a few more, very promising VNs of different stages of development, which I also follow with great interest:

Free pass
Summer's gone
Mother-lovers-society

Maybe this will help you.

There are many more, but the quality hasn't convinced me yet.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
"It will take some time." Alright guys see you for the lesbian sex when we get flying cars.
It took six years to see a month in the game.
If add another month in the game, we have to wait another six years.

this developer needs a story writer.

Reactions: hotNess

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It took six years to see a month in the game.
If add another month in the game, we have to wait another six years.

this developer needs a story writer.
There is no lack of story. It's the many paths with which the developer has taken over. Aand it's the high-resolution render that eats up so much time.

Reactions: hotNess and Bane71

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There is no lack of story. It's the many paths with which the developer has taken over. Aand it's the high-resolution render that eats up so much time.
The reason why the story writer that he need it is because of repeated events and stories that don't progress.

indeed, everything will happen in the next month?

What if the developer is planning a year in the game?

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes