hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Finally some people that defend big booba Mila
2omb-prayge.gif
Also Ocean should be much more confident of himself and what HE wants to do, it is a bit hillarious that he changed a model of an character so many times because some people on the internet prefer to have "perfect" bodytype on every girl
Imagine the outrage if there was a girl with muscles and abs

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
View attachment 2383772
Also Ocean should be much more confident of himself and what HE wants to do, it is a bit hillarious that he changed a model of an character so many times because some people on the internet prefer to have "perfect" bodytype on every girl
Mila is awesome.
A hardworking girl that still smiles often even if life has been hard on her since she was little, because of her shitty parents.

Her wonderful body is just a bonus imo.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
View attachment 2383772
Hey, anyone have their tastes. Some like new big boob Mila, some of us like big boobs but prefer the old one or something resembling to her original self for reasons that I explained above.
But I don't think Ocean changed it 'many times cause some people on the internet' kept complaining, he changed her (and not only her model, but other things in the game) cause he's a perfectionist and he can't help himself :KEK:
There's a reason why among aaaaaaaaall the changes he has made, Mila is one of the few that keeps being mentioned the most, but that's just my opinion.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Mila is awesome.
A hardworking girl that still smiles often even if life has been hard on her since she was little, because of her shitty parents.

Her wonderful body is just a bonus imo.
Full package, that one. That she's a bit of an underdog speaks to the strength of the other gals... But doesn't change the fact that she's great.

I can't speak for Ocean, but I don't think he changed her model because of people complaining but because he realized the changes went further than he intended. As he said in the dev log in which he addressed this, he didn't change her boob size (or Victoria's) at all; he just did some sculpting which added a bunch of extra layers to her boobs, resulting in the look we see in Chapter 1.

His exact words:

So, I got a few DMs and comments on Patreons/SS that made me aware that I might have fucked up the tiddy sculpts of Vic and Mila.
I didn't actually increase their boob sizes but instead sculpted with the "Clay" brush. This brush adds layers... and after hours of sculpting in low res, I might have lost the novelty and sense of how it was supposed to look.

Downsizing it was not caving in to pressure, but fixing a bug, so to speak. Sorry you feel robbed, guys, but he didn't mean for her to look that way... and that's even though he always envisioned her as curvy.

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have a personal problem with Bella, on the contrary, her story is really good.
Bella is simply the female version of Mc.

The problem with her is that the game pressures me to follow her path.
Yes, we have a chance not to have a relationship with her, but there is no LI way other than her in the current version.
So there is no such detailed route as Bella.
This isn't fair for the other female characters as the scene devoted to Bella is too much.
For this reason, Bella is now seen as the on-screen face of the game.
People get hooked on her because the game's first season focused on her.

What makes Maja special is that this is the first time mc has opened up some of her feelings to someone other than Nami and that person is Maja.
If you play the rehab scene again, you'll realize how special it was, it was a really beautiful scene, Mc holding her hand, the three of them hugging...

She is my queen.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The problem with her is that the game pressures me to follow her path.
Yes, we have a chance not to have a relationship with her, but there is no LI way other than her in the current version.
So there is no such detailed route as Bella.
Let me disagree with you.

1) the first main girl you come across is Vic.

2) If MC has a "destiny girl" in his life, this girl either is Vic or Bella. And, quoting MC himself, our MC believes in destiny. Therefore, it's not true that the game is forcing you Bella.

3) since the very beginning you have to choose between Bella and Nami, and between Vic and Mila. You can't date Vic if you date Mila, and you can't date Mila if you date Vic.

4) there are 2 big main branching scenes where the game is clearly showing you that there are quite a few different routes:

- 2nd gym scene, where you invite Bella (best choice for Bella route), Mila (best choice for Mila route), Nami (best choice for Nami route), go alone (best choice for Sasha route);
- night at Vic's, where you choose to have a walk with Mila (Mila route), Nami (Nami route) or Vic (Vic route).

Of course, everything depends on your choices, but the story is clearly showing us that we have 4 different main girl routes (Vic, Mila, Nami and Bella) which are fully developed and the beginning of 2 more girl routes (Sasha and Zara) right now.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Let me disagree with you.

1) the first main girl you come across is Vic.

2) If MC has a "destiny girl" in his life, this girl either is Vic or Bella. And, quoting MC himself, our MC believes in destiny. Therefore, it's not true that the game is forcing you Bella.

3) since the very beginning you have to choose between Bella and Nami, and between Vic and Mila. You can't date Vic if you date Mila, and you can't date Mila if you date Vic.

4) there are 2 big main branching scenes where the game is clearly showing you that there are quite a few different routes:

- 2nd gym scene, where you invite Bella (best choice for Bella route), Mila (best choice for Mila route), Nami (best choice for Nami route), go alone (best choice for Sasha route);
- night at Vic's, where you choose to have a walk with Mila (Mila route), Nami (Nami route) or Vic (Vic route).

Of course, everything depends on your choices, but the story is clearly showing us that we have 4 different main girl routes (Vic, Mila, Nami and Bella) which are fully developed and the beginning of 2 more girl routes (Sasha and Zara) right now.
We will probably never agree.

I said there is no detailed route like Bella. I didn't say there is no other route.
There are no 4 detailed routes, only one advanced route for romance.
If you're on the Bella route, the purely romantic scenes are too much versus the others.
They even fell in love with each other.
What other girl can go this far with mc in the current version of the game?
It's not fair.

I love the game and have no issues with it.
I think the game made a mistake by not providing a fair competition environment.

the-fanboy-is.jpg

Sep 18, 2022

I said there is no detailed route like Bella. I didn't say there is no other route.
If you're on the Bella route, the purely romantic scenes are too much versus the others.
It's not fair.

I think the game made a mistake by not providing a fair competition environment.

View attachment 2386206
I think you lose sight of the fact that the game isn't even 20% complete and there is plenty of time to develop the rest of the characters.

Nami path is just as developed as the Bella path and Vic/Mila aren't far behind.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

It's not fair.

View attachment 2386206
But it's your choice only. Being on her route is quite a narrow path.

Anyway,

1) as Mila noted, Vic has the hots for MC. And you should remember what he tells Vic at the end of chapter 2 when they hug.

2) MC tells Nami that he loves her. And he tells that Nojiko and Nami are the most important people in his life.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes