Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
Well I was thinking Dev said the rest of the content of the update will come next month So any private conversation with Dev about it

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Well I was thinking Dev said the rest of the content of the update will come next month So any private conversation with Dev about it
nah, wait till end of the month, since it is February, it will be here early, just a couple of weeks and next update will be released.

who knows, we can even get it early cuz hopes said he has done all that content, it is just that he was not happy with it, so some changed here and there, proofreading and testing is all left.

Reactions: Dr Huge Vee

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
nah, wait till end of the month, since it is February, it will be here early, just a couple of weeks and next update will be released.

who knows, we can even get it early cuz hopes said he has done all that content, it is just that he was not happy with it, so some changed here and there, proofreading and testing is all left
so I think i remember correctly that this update will be purely contract related and no story

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
so I think i remember correctly that this update will be purely contract related and no story
yes, majority of story of season 1 is done in this update, dev says in upcoming one we will some misc. content, event and contracts.

I am very excited to play contracts, even though story is the main part, since hopes has given such importance and time and efforts on contracts, I am sure they will be fucking brilliant.

Reactions: Dr Huge Vee

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Here is the Russian translation of The DeLuca Family [v0.09.6].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы The DeLuca Family [v0.09.6].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Last edited:

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
How much content is in the update?
v0.09 added the following :

- TriaQuaedam : basically it was a Isabel lewd event, but it's categorized as a Main Event(one of the best sex scenes out there).
- Cogwheel : Story 11 from Main story. Ombra Family arc
- Death of a princess: Story 12 from Main story. Gracie/Family dinner table event. Season 1 finale event.

Reactions: NukaCola

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I hope she dies in a tragic plot device :devilish:
i hope she stay in the line of death and life for some time, and the MC stop being a pussy, and, start killing people e.e, oh, and, of course, she recovers and came back too

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i hope she stay in the line of death and life for some time, and the MC stop being a pussy, and, start killing people e.e, oh, and, of course, she recovers and came back too
I argue that if you think MC is a pussy because he is not killing people left, right, and center, you might wanna reread the story because you didn't get it. There are more efficient methods to achieve stuff than gorilla punching.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
v0.09 added the following :

- TriaQuaedam : basically it was a Isabel lewd event, but it's categorized as a Main Event(one of the best sex scenes out there).
- Cogwheel : Story 11 from Main story. Ombra Family arc
- Death of a princess: Story 12 from Main story. Gracie/Family dinner table event. Season 1 finale event.
Thank you for the info. I almost skip this update because someone said this update only add contract stuff.

Reactions: uhhhok

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thank you for the info. I almost skip this update because someone said this update only add contract stuff.
I don't know who told you that, but it's the exact opposite. The contract stuff were PULLED from this update because Hopes wasn't entirely happy with it.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it
where to download this game so that the cheat can be installed in the inside of the game? for some reason, your mod does not work for the mine, and I do everything as required (
(

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes