JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There was a mod in the OP ... then a mod in the thread ... now we got none in the OP.

Where have all the mods gone and why do we need them?
Where have the mods gone?

Dunno.
Perhaps modders just got lazy to update the mod.
Not that it really matters to me anyway.

For me at least, I never found this game to be difficult or even needing of a mod.
And from what I can tell, most people who use mods for this game do so because they're lazy to do Wildred's contracts properly and wish to bypass all that using Superman level MC stats and money.

But as Carta pointed out, doing so tends to cause issues/bugs for the game and messes up with the save.
Seen people complaining about it several times now, and every time I just shrug and say "Mods can do that to this game."

Reactions: Ziltoid

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The most you get outta her is doing the dance lessons and all those touchy feely scenes.
You want no scenes, do not interact with her.
Was this supposed to be a really short update? We waited 8 months for what felt like 10-15 minutes of content.
Also is there a bug on the Isabel path because I got involved with her in a way that didn't make sense since I agreed to just be friends with her.
Dev DOES NOT WASTE SCENES ON YOUR ”FRIENDZONED ALL THE GIRLS” „SUCKKY PLAYTHROUGH.

Sep 3, 2020
Was this supposed to be a really short update? We waited 8 months for what felt like 10-15 minutes of content.
Also is there a bug on the Isabel path because I got involved with her in a way that didn't make sense since I agreed to just be friends with her.
I hope it's a bug because I'm waiting until I could be friends with all the girls so I don't have to cheat on Luna

I know it's silly to some people but if I have to cheat on Luna I will break down in tears again

Reactions: stinger54

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is not about you, never was, never will. You are a grunt in a house of your betters,
you better start showing your worth to the other girls, Luna DOES NOT TOLERATE LOOSERS,
WHINERS, INCELS THAT CANNOT SHOW HER SISTER OR HER MOM A GOOD TIME.

dO YOU EVEN WANT TO BE IN THIS FAMILY?
I hope it's a bug because I'm waiting until I could be friends with all the girls so I don't have to cheat on Luna

I know it's silly to some people but if I have to cheat on Luna I will break down in tears again
gROUW A PAIR AND BE THE STUD ROCK HARD DEVOTED HARDTHROBB THE GIRLS IN THE FAMILY NEED.

Sep 3, 2020
This is not about you, never was, never will. You are a grunt in a house of your betters,
you better start showing your worth to the other girls, Luna DOES NOT TOLERATE LOOSERS,
WHINERS, INCELS THAT CANNOT SHOW HER SISTER OR HER MOM A GOOD TIME.

dO YOU EVEN WANT TO BE IN THIS FAMILY?

gROUW A PAIR AND BE THE STUD ROCK HARD DEVOTED HARDTHROBB THE GIRLS IN THE FAMILY NEED.
brother have you forgotten that this is not just another game for me

it's actually affected my health in real life

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-09-0-hopesgaming.15459/post-5898942

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You need to show some love for the other girls ... do not worry, there are no actual lewds with anyone, not even Luna, so be a real gem to the hotties and act the part. Why drive the girls Luna loves away?
If this isn't your first time interacting with Vidal, you must be forgetting that when he finds a LI he really likes, he follows that girl's path/route exclusively, ditching all others (not just for this game, but for Summer's Gone as well with Bella route), regardless of how many other LIs/hotties available for romance there are.
Not saying that's necessarily a good or bad thing, it's just how he is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc is just a boy toy for everyone right now. This game is stalling like crazy.
MC is just some grunt the girls like to toss around and the boss babe is making sure of it.

There is no relationship or romance to be had, they all simply entertain eachother.

This family if a huge deal to any one of the girls, so MC does need to be loved by them all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If this isn't your first time interacting with Vidal, you must be forgetting that when he finds a LI he really likes, he follows that girl's path/route exclusively, ditching all others (not just for this game, but for Summer's Gone as well with Bella route), regardless of how many other LIs/hotties available for romance there are.
Not saying that's necessarily a good or bad thing, it's just how he is.
I would expect more perverteering and pervertizing though. Then again, since when does a king have to do everything himself?

Sep 3, 2020
You need to show some love for the other girls ... do not worry, there are no actual lewds with anyone, not even Luna, so be a real gem to the hotties and act the part. Why drive the girls Luna loves away?
I know I haven't been here in a long time but have all of you forget me

it may be strange and it may be weird but I'm always genuine about my feelings

that's what I'm trying to explain to you my brother I can't do that it got me sick last time it's not me

that's why I say I owe
HopesGaming

a debt I cannot repay

he could have laughed at me

he could have made fun of me but he didn't

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Great game, few offer elements diff from the rest, talking about the missions.

one problem tho.. xD whats up with the names man? it feels you are running out of names for characters,
once I reached the second mafia family (bad guys) the names are funny, I cant take the game and story seriously.
this is one of those games where you wish you can name char your self.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
bro, where did you download this game with cheats inside the game? can you give a link?
It's located on the first page of this title...
Also after my first game became bork'ed as soon as I messed with the xp, I then had to start a new game without using the mod, which allowed me to play without any issues. But I don't understand why the mod would set the money cheat at 9999999+ (max money), instead of something like a much smaller amount like $50k to $100K.

Also I did used the 0x52_URM tool to see what was behind some of the story choices. (Only some) The other choice I use to adjust my saves, is to use .

Gallery and cheat mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-09-0-hopesgaming.15459/post-9934582

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it
strange but this cheat mod does not work for mine .. I play on the android version .. I downloaded the software and unpacked it into a folder. the game is like trebvalas but as you saw in the picture MS level 1 and 100$ starting sheth .. where to download then the game so that the mod is in the inside of the game ?!

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes