Sep 3, 2020
whichone, Checkman: Are you both finished? As it seems to us, you're going further away from the actual discussion about what have happened, what might have happen and what might be the reasons, implications and actions to argue more and more over language and trying to blame or insulting each other.
So, we would appreciate if you, as Cartageno already written, go either to a bar and burried the hatchet or continue your current discussion somewhere else.
I love this game with all my heart but I'm probably going to wait until the Friendship routes is added so I can play the story without cheating on Luna and I can be faithful to her until the end

because last time and this is no joke

I know it sounds crazy but the last time the very thought of cheating on Luna

made me burst into tears and I could not sleep so I'm going to wait until

HopesGaming

adds the friendship routes

last time it actually affected my health in real life no joke

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dreamgoat

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Well, there was not much but I enjoyed it. Didn't understand the cliffhanger since we know she would survive not much of a shocker. Hopefully next update will be a little bit more. Since its free for me I won't complain about the timing of updates like some so I consider myself to be lucky to play it and provide some feedback. Keep up the good work HopesGaming.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I have a feeling Mina is going to be giving the the Delucas. She's the crazy bitch that had Luna abducted, had the hit on the MC, tried to have her own daughter Siobhan killed, had Eiza's sister hostage and probably responsible for the attack on Gracie.

I say good riddance. Let her burn.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
does this visual novel contain femdom scenes ?
No. If you are only interested in sex scenes, this game is not for you. So far, the only vaginal sex is from a subordinate of the MC. The main girls are either inexperienced or motherly, so I don't see any of them becoming dominant.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ROUND OF APPLAUSE - That was one hell of a season finale.. and a standing ovation for the bold move

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I have a feeling Mina is going to be giving the the Delucas. She's the crazy bitch that had Luna abducted, had the hit on the MC, tried to have her own daughter Siobhan killed, had Eiza's sister hostage and probably responsible for the attack on Gracie.

Meanwhile Delucas are a family that took innocent kid and forced him into a life of crime and murder. Let them burn.

Jan 18, 2022

I think you're giving Mina too much credit. Don't think she's behind Luna's abduction. She was already married to Nazazi back then and she's not the type to "train" an enemy. Wouldn't be surprised if she's responsible for the attack on Gracie though. She's stupid enough to do it to defy Nazazi.

I'm just confused why Nazazi married Mina when he seems to have been in love with Zin. Nazazi would have had to have already been married to Mina before he killed Zin and Efrem since Nazazi's daughters are around the same age as Eiza and Fina's a teenager. So did Zin choose Efrem over him, thus ending their friendships which eventually led to the Ombras taking out the Carnefices?

Meanwhile Delucas are a family that took innocent kid and forced him into a life of crime and murder. Let them burn.
He's mid to late 20s so not really an innocent kid. Sins of the father and being best friends with Jalen mean that he could never be completely innocent due to association. It's quite likely that the MC would have been targeted for assassination even if he wasn't with the DeLucas. So in a weird way he's a little safer with them, except that he is now a criminal. Since he shot the guy to protect Luna it's not cold blooded murder. Also, he's still trying to not fatally injure anyone, even if they are trying to kill him. So life of crime, yes. Life of murder, debatable. Letting the DeLucas burn at this point would only burn the MC.

Aragra

Sep 30, 2019
I have a noobish question. How do I start the special contract. I have enough perception and strength. Talking to Wilfred also does not help.
Additional info: Story 8 completed.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
HopesGaming .... Since the new Isabel scene seems to be missing from the Gallery...will you be recoding the Gallery or will it be updated in the next update???
It's not just the Isabel scene that's not in the Gallery.
All the Gracie events as well as 1 Luna events are not present in the gallery as well.

But I did hear from Hopes' discord that the game's gallery will be going through a revamp.

Not sure whether that will mean it will be updated in the next update (I could be wrong, but my guess is, probably not. More likely after the February's contracts update, but before Hopes releases DeLuca season 1 on Steam, I'd imagine).

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
He's mid to late 20s so not really an innocent kid. Sins of the father and being best friends with Jalen mean that he could never be completely innocent due to association. It's quite likely that the MC would have been targeted for assassination even if he wasn't with the DeLucas. So in a weird way he's a little safer with them, except that he is now a criminal. Since he shot the guy to protect Luna it's not cold blooded murder. Also, he's still trying to not fatally injure anyone, even if they are trying to kill him. So life of crime, yes. Life of murder, debatable. Letting the DeLucas burn at this point would only burn the MC.
Innocent is not meant as super young, but as not a criminal.

As for association, naaaah. Even in this update they clearly establish people know fuck all about him and the only reason he's on anyone's radar now is because he's housed with Delucas.
All investigation done about him so far? School friend of Jalen and now housed with Delucas. Before that? A nobody, literally irrelevant.

Mafia bosses sons have school friends, those are not high assassination priority. Nobody would have noticed him if he was left to live his life.

Oh, there's no way out for him now, agreed there, he's stuck with Delucas or guaranteed to die now. "Let them burn" was my own comment on their family, not something MC would benefit from. Before they forced him into servitude? He was fine.

And about life of murder, HE'S PART OF MAFIA FAMILY! Active soldier in organization. He can try all he likes, he will have to kill to live. It's not a maybe, it's a must.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018

As for association, naaaah. Even in this update they clearly establish people know fuck all about him and the only reason he's on anyone's radar now is because he's housed with Delucas.
All investigation done about him so far? School friend of Jalen and now housed with Delucas. Before that? A nobody, literally irrelevant.

Mafia bosses sons have school friends, those are not high assassination priority. Nobody would have noticed him if he was left to live his life.

Oh, there's no way out for him now, agreed there, he's stuck with Delucas or guaranteed to die now. "Let them burn" was my own comment on their family, not something MC would benefit from. Before they forced him into servitude? He was fine.

And about life of murder, HE'S PART OF MAFIA FAMILY! Active soldier in organization. He can try all he likes, he will have to kill to live. It's not a maybe, it's a must.
I have a question then. Since he got to the DeLuca house someone tried to kill him through poison. Then tried to have him killed at the lookout house with Luna and Gracie. If he was going to be ok if he didn't get put with the DeLucas why target him here. No one knew he was there. The ones that knew thought he was a servant. Also, the old man that gives the glasses said he wrote the contract to put him there. Why, who told him to write the contract? We are not told. With these last few statements, I just wanted to point out that maybe the DeLucas are not responsible. I'm not saying that the DeLucas are not behind the contract but until we find out you can't say it is DeLucas fault. Just my opinion.

Jan 18, 2022

You said innocent kid...hence I thought you were referring to super young.

Sure the Ombras don't know anything about him, but the Silverinos clearly do. I'm sure there are other families/underworld players that know who his parents really are so I disagree that the "only reason" he's on anyone's radar is because of the DeLucas. We still don't know if Steadfast is a part of the DeLucas or some other family/organization tied to the DeLucas. From all the mystery regarding his father, he was either intentionally hidden like Jalen or just abandoned as he thought. Either way, he was never truly a nobody.

If we look at the first 2 assassination attempts, he's clearly not a nobody. Theoretically, shouldn't only the DeLucas, Pacificatoris, Steadfast (who issued the contract) and Jalen (because the MC told him) know and care about the MC's contract? Meaning, who cut the brakes the day he started his contract? He would have had to have been on someone's radar before the DeLuca contract began. Who poisoned him when he's a "nobody" new "recruit" for the DeLucas? The poisoning was so early on that he still shouldn't have been on anyone's radar by simply joining the DeLucas at that point. So he was always "relevant" but just didn't know it.

And I didn't mean being Jalen's friend would lead to assassination, just that he could have been dragged into the crime world that way as well.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There's more to it then just the MC being forced to stay with the DeLuca family. There's a contract and he did not sign it so even if he is forced the alternative might be far worse... We effectively save the canifige girl with a contract too....

The first attempt was cutting the car breaks, so there is a mole in the Deluca family or MC was already on the radar of whoever is behind all the attempts to kill him.... Him being taken into the family residence did not bring him into danger then...

And how innocent is the MC really? His mother prepared him for this.... MC has been observed from very young age and he was applying "The Art of War" level strategies already... Jalen's family may have trained him too...

Reactions: jaxofalltrades

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I have a question then. Since he got to the DeLuca house someone tried to kill him through poison. Then tried to have him killed at the lookout house with Luna and Gracie. If he was going to be ok if he didn't get put with the DeLucas why target him here. No one knew he was there. The ones that knew thought he was a servant. Also, the old man that gives the glasses said he wrote the contract to put him there. Why, who told him to write the contract? We are not told. With these last few statements, I just wanted to point out that maybe the DeLucas are not responsible. I'm not saying that the DeLucas are not behind the contract but until we find out you can't say it is DeLucas fault. Just my opinion.
Please don't get me wrong, I don't think game will show Delucas as being at fault for anything, not seeing that happen whatsoever. Too much honor/loyalty/protection of MC for story to develop in that direction (at least that's how I view story, but could be wrong).

I'm just taking neutral perspective here because alternative is what the game most likely will lead to (Delucas knew he'll be targeted, they saved MCs life, blah blah blah). That's boring, no matter how amazing renders are.

I prefer to have an opinion MC could have led normal life if he wasn't forced into joining a mafia. Now he's forced to do their bidding since the alternative is literally dying. How will his life develop from now on? Well, for one he needs to accept that violence will be all around him. Torture, killings and revenge stories. He'll either do it himself, or order others to do it for him, depending how high he rises in the organization.

He'll also be a frequent target of assassination attempts, less so if his enemies are dead. Normal life is over for all times. Even his best friend might become an enemy, depending how families they serve (or lead) treat each other. And all of that, just because he had to join mafia.

So yeah, Delucas are bad guys just as much as "bad guys" are. There is no honor in mafia. They're murders and extortionists. Now that's also his life. Not of his decision, but because he was forced into it. Let them burn.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Too many assumptions and some misrepresentations. His first day when he meets Antonio and Isabel, Antonio says to him:

"But, you don't have to worry. You will not be forced into anything you feel uncomfortable with, I'll personally make sure of that."

So everything the MC does is HIS decison, even so far as if he does any work at all. Now that obviously also cancels the 'servitude' part, even if we choose to ignore the free room, food, money and that he can go anywhere he pleases whenever he pleases.

When the MC goes on the Straffan mission, Antonio says to him "If you feel it's too much for you, take a step back." So really don't think there is much forcing the MC going on.

And to make an educated guess if the Deluca family should "burn" for it, we would first need to know the why. What if there was an age barrier, let's say as soon as he is 25 year old, MC-hunting season begins. He wouldve been deader than dead 10 times over, if the Deluca's wouldn't have taken him in and protected him. We have no clue whatsoever why anyone is out to kill him, and untill we do, we can't judge anyone involved on their motives.

The game even goes so far to have Wilfred blame Cordia for not just locking the MC in a room and throw the key away, but Cordia doesn't want to do that to him, she instead wants him to be free.

So untill we know more "burn the Deluca's" might be too extreme or just plain wrong, we need more info first.

Reactions: vogelbeest and c3p0

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Too many assumptions and some misrepresentations. His first day when he meets Antonio and Isabel, Antonio says to him:

"But, you don't have to worry. You will not be forced into anything you feel uncomfortable with, I'll personally make sure of that."

So everything the MC does is HIS decison, even so far as if he does any work at all. Now that obviously also cancels the 'servitude' part, even if we choose to ignore the free room, food, money and that he can go anywhere he pleases whenever he pleases.

When the MC goes on the Straffan mission, Antonio says to him "If you feel it's too much for you, take a step back." So really don't think there is much forcing the MC going on.

And to make an educated guess if the Deluca family should "burn" for it, we would first need to know the why. What if there was an age barrier, let's say as soon as he is 25 year old, MC-hunting season begins. He wouldve been deader than dead 10 times over, if the Deluca's wouldn't have taken him in and protected him. We have no clue whatsoever why anyone is out to kill him, and untill we do, we can't judge anyone involved on their motives.

The game even goes so far to have Wilfred blame Cordia for not just locking the MC in a room and throw the key away, but Cordia doesn't want to do that to him, she instead wants him to be free.

So untill we know more "burn the Deluca's" might be too extreme or just plain wrong, we need more info first.
Since I only have so many minutes in the day to respond to posts, I'll make this fast one and last one.

1. You are correct, they did say it. And no, I don't believe that in the slightest. Mafia might tell you you don't have to do something. Not how it works though. You don't have to fire a gun, but when a person from opposition family points one at you, you'll sure as hell wish you did. Point in case, Luna.

2. You are correct about MC probably being target either way. Game points to that a lot. Doesn't make Delucas any more honorable or nice, they're still mobsters. Also boring and predictable. Where's the fun in just assuming main family is good and protective of MC for no gain of their own? Game is already a kinetic novel, let me at least imagine other scenarios (90% guaranteed to be wrong)

3. Burning Delucas is not MCs sentiment, as I said, it's mine. They are mob family, just as bad as any other. Just because MC serves them doesn't mean I have to like them more for it. Mutual destruction is best case end scenario (and again, not one I'm seeing happen).

So to summarize, you are almost certainly entirely correct and my assumptions are almost certainly wrong, I just prefer having opposite view to enjoy the story more.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.40 star(s) 496 Votes