Jan 18, 2022
Any idea how to continue Business Toys? I've given 1000$ to Luna, spent 2000$ on online shopping, and then I received the package from Wilfred. I am going to morning again, but nothing happens
Did you talk to Luna in her room after getting the package from Wilfred?

Joelkohn

Mar 8, 2021
I'm more a lurker than anything, but there's something I always wondered about.

Are the mysterious six really called the mysterious six? No offense, but it sounds somewhat underwhelming as a name for an organization of that magnitude. You'd think they would be called something else given that they look like a secret government program to offer either a service or a product to a secret cabal of rich well-connected people.

Also, are there really only six members? An operation that complex would need way more than just six people to run it. Are they known by any other aliases in the story?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it
This doesnt seem to work. The new scenes are missing from this one.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
whichone, Checkman: Are you both finished? As it seems to us, you're going further away from the actual discussion about what have happened, what might have happen and what might be the reasons, implications and actions to argue more and more over language and trying to blame or insulting each other.
So, we would appreciate if you, as Cartageno already written, go either to a bar and burried the hatchet or continue your current discussion somewhere else.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Huhm... iam worried about one of the best games around here.

It was a really long time since we got something new contentwise. The v0.08 was more a rework on some things like the contracts (which was made well btw, i like those contracts and everything around them now) but contentwise for the characters and story, there wasnt much new to it...

And now we get another update, after a long long time, and it doesnt have much to show either. Way to short for this long wait. And a huge freaking cliffhanger that is really not good. There is of course no way in hell that she will die. So whats the purpose here? If you want to make a attempt to "shock" the audience, its not really a good way to try it with a character where everybody knows that she will be fine in the end. I really had to shake my head here. This game was so much better, and written and done so much better in the past... whats happening?

Well it has been said that many things were cut out to be released later on... but honestly, it felt like it would have been a better idea to not release v0.09 like this and wait for the rest of the content to be finished...

Man, i love this game so much, would be really a kick in the nuts to see this one go down the drain. I really really hope the next update will be so much better and can get the game back on track again. Cause storywise, the characters, character development, overall writing... its maybe the best game here. But this update sure blows. :cry:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Okay I'm locked and loaded for the Q&A bonanza !!! This is gonna be so much fun, even though I feel like I'm not even gonna get a straight answer on 10% of them :D

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'm more a lurker than anything, but there's something I always wondered about.

Are the mysterious six really called the mysterious six? No offense, but it sounds somewhat underwhelming as a name for an organization of that magnitude. You'd think they would be called something else given that they look like a secret government program to offer either a service or a product to a secret cabal of rich well-connected people.

Also, are there really only six members? An operation that complex would need way more than just six people to run it. Are they known by any other aliases in the story?
I'm the new guy here, so take everything I say with a grain of caution that it might aswell be total baloney.

As I understood it, the name is decriptive more than anything, because nobody knows who they are.

When I picture them in my head I always think about Cyperpunk corporations. As in 6 filthy rich buisnessmen/women who wanna take over the 'underground' to protect their own buisnesses and to tap into those profits themselves.

A second possibility would be a rival Mafia organisation, like let's say the Yakuza? They don't want to risk an all out war because the loses would be too great, but instead look for other ways to destabilize the current power structure of the Deluca universe. Like kidnapping the children and trying to "reprogramm" them or pumping money into smaller families to motivate them to go for a bigger piece of the pie, thereby causing unrest and instability.

I might be wrong here, but all problems seem to originate from "smaller" families, like Straffan becoming too ambitious, Mina saying "I did what I had to do to protect our family", the Kaskars having a mole, a powerstruggle within the Bernero Family and Bonanzo Family. Now all of that might be buisness as usual, but if someone were to try to cause havoc and instability, well...that's how I would do it. Empower the weak and let them challenge the strong, then pick up the pieces.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
whichone, Checkman: Are you both finished? As it seems to us, you're going further away from the actual discussion about what have happened, what might have happen and what might be the reasons, implications and actions to argue more and more over language and trying to blame or insulting each other.
So, we would appreciate if you, as Cartageno already written, go either to a bar and burried the hatchet or continue your current discussion somewhere else.
In other words: Eiza! Get your ass over here and start dancing! Losing some clothing is optional but encouraged.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: vmaks and c3p0

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm the new guy here, so take everything I say with a grain of caution that it might aswell be total baloney.

As I understood it, the name is decriptive more than anything, because nobody knows who they are.

When I picture them in my head I always think about Cyperpunk corporations. As in 6 filthy rich buisnessmen/women who wanna take over the 'underground' to protect their own buisnesses and to tap into those profits themselves.

A second possibility would be a rival Mafia organisation, like let's say the Yakuza? They don't want to risk an all out war because the loses would be too great, but instead look for other ways to destabilize the current power structure of the Deluca universe. Like kidnapping the children and trying to "reprogramm" them or pumping money into smaller families to motivate them to go for a bigger piece of the pie, thereby causing unrest and instability.

I might be wrong here, but all problems seem to originate from "smaller" families, like Straffan becoming too ambitious, Mina saying "I did what I had to do to protect our family", the Kaskars having a mole, a powerstruggle within the Bernero Family and Bonanzo Family. Now all of that might be buisness as usual, but if someone were to try to cause havoc and instability, well...that's how I would do it. Empower the weak and let them challenge the strong, then pick up the pieces.
In my mind I see silhouettes of pokemon, specefically meouth:whistle:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
This doesnt seem to work. The new scenes are missing from this one.
the only one thing I did was unlock the scenes from the gallery aka not add or remove, the game developer does that,
Ill check one more to see if I did a mistake and if yes then will update mod or else leave it as it is

edit: apart from a minor bug, I did not remove any scenes
so the developer did not add the new ones at the gallery, take your complains to him :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden619

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
this country I downloaded the new version of the game and finished all the chapters with all the characters .. but here's the question .. why do all the endings of all the characters end the same way as in the essential version of the game ?! I don't understand.. since all cans end the same way as with the significant version of the game.. in what sense will they update this game?! can someone explain? :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
this country I downloaded the new version of the game and finished all the chapters with all the characters .. but here's the question .. why do all the endings of all the characters end the same way as in the essential version of the game ?! I don't understand.. since all cans end the same way as with the significant version of the game.. in what sense will they update this game?! can someone explain? :unsure: :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:
Right now the MC is not commited to any of the LI's, hell one LI doesn't even have a scene yet, so as of right now you can fool around with every girl without any consequences. When exactly that will change, I don't know, Hope is probably the only one who can answer that. So just enjoy it while you can ! :D

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
the only one thing I did was unlock the scenes from the gallery aka not add or remove, the game developer does that,
Ill check one more to see if I did a mistake and if yes then will update mod or else leave it as it is

edit: apart from a minor bug, I did not remove any scenes
so the developer did not add the new ones at the gallery, take your complains to him :p
HopesGaming .... Since the new Isabel scene seems to be missing from the Gallery...will you be recoding the Gallery or will it be updated in the next update???

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Maybe it's coincidence... but anyone notice in the update Gracie was the exact seat Luna was sitting at the first dinner with the MC... and the necklace is oddly shaped and placed. Kinda strange.

View attachment 2351401
Several options are possible
  1. Coincidence. This is most likely but not cool and I wouldn't admit it if I was Hopes
  2. It's a tradition to shoot whoever sits in that place during dinner. Usually it's Luna with her bulletproof necklace so there were no casualties before. But the necklace now has a hole in it from too many bullets so she decided to sit in another place this time. We didn't see this tradition during our first dinner because we got poisoned before that

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it seems my first playthrough isn't loading any content to get to story 3 (punishment). It's very frustrating that the VN mode choice at the start of the game (which I prefer) isn't available, so I can avoid all the sandbox crap...sorry very pissed having spent so much time trying to get past this dead spot of nothing new to do. Both jeans and wine have been done... screenshot0001.png

UPDATE: I figured out that using the mod...adding XP or adding to many stats, can cause issues with the story working properly.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2022
Well it seems my first playthrough isn't loading any content to get to story 3 (punishment). It's very frustrating that the VN mode choice at the start of the game (which I prefer) isn't available, so I can avoid all the sandbox crap...sorry very pissed having spent so much time trying to get past this dead spot of nothing new to do. Both jeans and wine have been done... View attachment 2352226
When you click the continue button to further the story content, it doesn't say why it won't load? When you click continue and there's other requirements, it usually tells you to check the Journal to see what requirement you are missing. I guess it could be a bug but I haven't seen that in my playthroughs. I usually prefer VN over the sandbox as well but after playing Only Story+Freeroaming, I found out I missed an opportunity to meet a character so ended up going back to play the Full Experience mode. It definitely gets grindy to earn money.

4.40 star(s) 496 Votes