vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Meanwhile Delucas are a family that took innocent kid and forced him into a life of crime and murder. Let them burn.
There's more to it then just the MC being forced to stay with the DeLuca family. There's a contract and he did not sign it so even if he is forced the alternative might be far worse... We effectively save the canifige girl with a contract too....

The first attempt was cutting the car breaks, so there is a mole in the Deluca family or MC was already on the radar of whoever is behind all the attempts to kill him.... Him being taken into the family residence did not bring him into danger then...

And how innocent is the MC really? His mother prepared him for this.... MC has been observed from very young age and he was applying "The Art of War" level strategies already... Jalen's family may have trained him too...

Reactions: jaxofalltrades

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I have a question then. Since he got to the DeLuca house someone tried to kill him through poison. Then tried to have him killed at the lookout house with Luna and Gracie. If he was going to be ok if he didn't get put with the DeLucas why target him here. No one knew he was there. The ones that knew thought he was a servant. Also, the old man that gives the glasses said he wrote the contract to put him there. Why, who told him to write the contract? We are not told. With these last few statements, I just wanted to point out that maybe the DeLucas are not responsible. I'm not saying that the DeLucas are not behind the contract but until we find out you can't say it is DeLucas fault. Just my opinion.
Please don't get me wrong, I don't think game will show Delucas as being at fault for anything, not seeing that happen whatsoever. Too much honor/loyalty/protection of MC for story to develop in that direction (at least that's how I view story, but could be wrong).

I'm just taking neutral perspective here because alternative is what the game most likely will lead to (Delucas knew he'll be targeted, they saved MCs life, blah blah blah). That's boring, no matter how amazing renders are.

I prefer to have an opinion MC could have led normal life if he wasn't forced into joining a mafia. Now he's forced to do their bidding since the alternative is literally dying. How will his life develop from now on? Well, for one he needs to accept that violence will be all around him. Torture, killings and revenge stories. He'll either do it himself, or order others to do it for him, depending how high he rises in the organization.

He'll also be a frequent target of assassination attempts, less so if his enemies are dead. Normal life is over for all times. Even his best friend might become an enemy, depending how families they serve (or lead) treat each other. And all of that, just because he had to join mafia.

So yeah, Delucas are bad guys just as much as "bad guys" are. There is no honor in mafia. They're murders and extortionists. Now that's also his life. Not of his decision, but because he was forced into it. Let them burn.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Innocent is not meant as super young, but as not a criminal.

As for association, naaaah. Even in this update they clearly establish people know fuck all about him and the only reason he's on anyone's radar now is because he's housed with Delucas.
All investigation done about him so far? School friend of Jalen and now housed with Delucas. Before that? A nobody, literally irrelevant.

Mafia bosses sons have school friends, those are not high assassination priority. Nobody would have noticed him if he was left to live his life.

Oh, there's no way out for him now, agreed there, he's stuck with Delucas or guaranteed to die now. "Let them burn" was my own comment on their family, not something MC would benefit from. Before they forced him into servitude? He was fine.

And about life of murder, HE'S PART OF MAFIA FAMILY! Active soldier in organization. He can try all he likes, he will have to kill to live. It's not a maybe, it's a must.
Too many assumptions and some misrepresentations. His first day when he meets Antonio and Isabel, Antonio says to him:

"But, you don't have to worry. You will not be forced into anything you feel uncomfortable with, I'll personally make sure of that."

So everything the MC does is HIS decison, even so far as if he does any work at all. Now that obviously also cancels the 'servitude' part, even if we choose to ignore the free room, food, money and that he can go anywhere he pleases whenever he pleases.

When the MC goes on the Straffan mission, Antonio says to him "If you feel it's too much for you, take a step back." So really don't think there is much forcing the MC going on.

And to make an educated guess if the Deluca family should "burn" for it, we would first need to know the why. What if there was an age barrier, let's say as soon as he is 25 year old, MC-hunting season begins. He wouldve been deader than dead 10 times over, if the Deluca's wouldn't have taken him in and protected him. We have no clue whatsoever why anyone is out to kill him, and untill we do, we can't judge anyone involved on their motives.

The game even goes so far to have Wilfred blame Cordia for not just locking the MC in a room and throw the key away, but Cordia doesn't want to do that to him, she instead wants him to be free.

So untill we know more "burn the Deluca's" might be too extreme or just plain wrong, we need more info first.

Reactions: vogelbeest and c3p0

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Too many assumptions and some misrepresentations. His first day when he meets Antonio and Isabel, Antonio says to him:

"But, you don't have to worry. You will not be forced into anything you feel uncomfortable with, I'll personally make sure of that."

So everything the MC does is HIS decison, even so far as if he does any work at all. Now that obviously also cancels the 'servitude' part, even if we choose to ignore the free room, food, money and that he can go anywhere he pleases whenever he pleases.

When the MC goes on the Straffan mission, Antonio says to him "If you feel it's too much for you, take a step back." So really don't think there is much forcing the MC going on.

And to make an educated guess if the Deluca family should "burn" for it, we would first need to know the why. What if there was an age barrier, let's say as soon as he is 25 year old, MC-hunting season begins. He wouldve been deader than dead 10 times over, if the Deluca's wouldn't have taken him in and protected him. We have no clue whatsoever why anyone is out to kill him, and untill we do, we can't judge anyone involved on their motives.

The game even goes so far to have Wilfred blame Cordia for not just locking the MC in a room and throw the key away, but Cordia doesn't want to do that to him, she instead wants him to be free.

So untill we know more "burn the Deluca's" might be too extreme or just plain wrong, we need more info first.
Since I only have so many minutes in the day to respond to posts, I'll make this fast one and last one.

1. You are correct, they did say it. And no, I don't believe that in the slightest. Mafia might tell you you don't have to do something. Not how it works though. You don't have to fire a gun, but when a person from opposition family points one at you, you'll sure as hell wish you did. Point in case, Luna.

2. You are correct about MC probably being target either way. Game points to that a lot. Doesn't make Delucas any more honorable or nice, they're still mobsters. Also boring and predictable. Where's the fun in just assuming main family is good and protective of MC for no gain of their own? Game is already a kinetic novel, let me at least imagine other scenarios (90% guaranteed to be wrong)

3. Burning Delucas is not MCs sentiment, as I said, it's mine. They are mob family, just as bad as any other. Just because MC serves them doesn't mean I have to like them more for it. Mutual destruction is best case end scenario (and again, not one I'm seeing happen).

So to summarize, you are almost certainly entirely correct and my assumptions are almost certainly wrong, I just prefer having opposite view to enjoy the story more.

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So yeah, Delucas are bad guys just as much as "bad guys" are. There is no honor in mafia. They're murders and extortionists. Now that's also his life. Not of his decision, but because he was forced into it. Let them burn.
I think what really is the reason for all this is who his parents are. He can't change that, it's just who he is...
He's been observed by the Deluca's pretty much all his life, and even before him arriving at the Deluca estate, he was protected by his friend Jalen's family. I have no doubt he did not befriend Jalen by random chance, without much doubt this has been arranged in some way by his mother. MC simply been a target for who he is all his life...

We don't know what exactly is his importance, but what we do know is, he is in the middle of some old conflict, and the Deluca family is just one of the parties involved. Maybe he did not chose this, but he has to deal with it regardless...
He's the son of two former Deluca family members, them taking you in seems honorable enough to me, especially if the alternative is being killed by another party...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
When you click the continue button to further the story content, it doesn't say why it won't load? When you click continue and there's other requirements, it usually tells you to check the Journal to see what requirement you are missing. I guess it could be a bug but I haven't seen that in my playthroughs. I usually prefer VN over the sandbox as well but after playing Only Story+Freeroaming, I found out I missed an opportunity to meet a character so ended up going back to play the Full Experience mode. It definitely gets grindy to earn money.
Well I figured out my issue was from using posted mod... I believe adding extra xp or to many stats can cause issues..at least it did for me. I started another playthrough without touching the mod, and the shower blowup scene actually showed up (using the mod prevented me from seeing that event, and moving past the locked area I mentioned in the earlier post).

Also, the second story choice (NOT the complete) worked great after I avoided using the mod early in the game.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
For the quick unload I would recommend looking elsewhere.
Hey now, you have no idea how quick he is.
Obviously, Luna knows nothing about sowing a heart back together,
someone page dr. MC Steamy to the heartrob aisle of our mansion.
I think he's dead, they named the hospital in his honor. But he was plastics, not a cardiologist or thoracic surgeon (as far as I know).
Barbara Cartland wrote 23 whole novels in a year. J.R.R. Tolkien took 12 years for the Lord of the Rings. As some easy maths shows, Cartland is the far superior writer.
You have presented your argument, which is fair. My response is "Who?"

It's very hard to assign any value to your assessment when I've never even heard of them. I know of Tolkien. If quantity was quality then it might have some merit, but that is virtually never the case.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, there's a lot of content for the first chapter, even picking the Story Content / Free-roam choice...which gives many hours of play time.

But kind of feel that MC will be OK with relationships with the sisters, but not with Isabel...the future Don's wife, will not end well for MC (I even felt some guilt picking this route later in the story).
Also I'm happy we have a choice if a player wants to allow Isabel to play and corrupt Gracie (lesbian/sharing). I'll pass on the offer, as I want my MC to be the only one sating Gracie's horniness (developing into quite the sexual being, after MC's training).

Looking forward to finding out what happens in future updates.

screenshot0012.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Contrary to popular belief, members of a cabal, especially one of crime, are not picked out of MENSA.
Then again, acces to their resources or their charms or their connections is cause enough to join.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Contrary to popular belief, rulers ofted use the resources at their disposal freely,
meaning MC is the eye candy boy the girls in power have all the afforded access to.
We only got hook ups and everyone, including the madam is indulging,
because MC is there to serve in all manner possibe and asked of him, so throbb them all the way.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
So... Does this update bring anything new to the story, and I wonder if it's worth it for me to download again ..Tks :cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah ... a bullet through the heart. Literally, some story renders sprinkled across the NOX missions,
this game is not doing lewds and the action is in the NOX missions more often than not,
so you are safe to DL and read through at ease.

Reactions: stinger54

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Contrary to popular belief, members of a cabal, especially one of crime, are not picked out of MENSA.
Then again, acces to their resources or their charms or their connections is cause enough to join.
Contrary to popular belief, rulers ofted use the resources at their disposal freely,
meaning MC is the eye candy boy the girls in power have all the afforded access to.
We only got hook ups and everyone, including the madam is indulging,
because MC is there to serve in all manner possibe and asked of him, so throbb them all the way.
Such a serpent tongue. Wahahaha. I like it. The MC indulges and thoughts will be changed. A new dawn is coming.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat and stinger54

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
is the latest version comes with a complete Gallery meaning events that are only recently added becouse i cant seem to find many events that happend in Main Story and in the Girls Story at all in the Gallery in 9.0

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Well it seems my first playthrough isn't loading any content to get to story 3 (punishment). It's very frustrating that the VN mode choice at the start of the game (which I prefer) isn't available, so I can avoid all the sandbox crap...sorry very pissed having spent so much time trying to get past this dead spot of nothing new to do. Both jeans and wine have been done... View attachment 2352226

UPDATE: I figured out that using the mod...adding XP or adding to many stats, can cause issues with the story working properly.
bro, where did you download this game with cheats inside the game? can you give a link?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There was a mod in the OP ... then a mod in the thread ... now we got none in the OP.
There is some points for the girls and morality points but if i remember correctly the game shows when you pick a choice that have points it will notify the player

Do you mean this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-cheat-mod-v0-06-5-le-taz.17929/
Ask in the game thread, this is not the best place to ask
• The Deluca Family [v0.07.2] Cheat + Unlocked Gallery

- Game Version : 0.07.2
- Mod Version : 0.07.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : Mega

It doesn't really need a mod atm. You can finish the full experience doing only 3-4 contracts, if you sequence the girl's quests semi correctly. If you don't care about the contracts at all, you can start the vn Only Story + Freeroaming mode, iirc in 7.2 it has everything the full experience has.

Edit: Added the correct mode.
"Visual Novel Mode" isn't available yet (it's said it's available in the near future, though I have no idea when. Not that it would really matter to me. I'm Full experience all the way lol). "Full Experience" & "Only Story + Freeroaming" are the only playstyle options currently available.

But otherwise you are correct. This game doesn't need a mod at all. Can't really speak for "Only Story + Freeroaming" since I haven't tried that, but for "Full Experience" there's no mod or cheat required at all (in fact, I wouldn't recommend them, since it's possible they might break the saves for Wilfred's gun requirement on the Ombra contract).
I figured out that using the mod...adding XP or adding to many stats
where did you download this game with cheats inside the game
Where have all the mods gone and why do we need them?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If quantity was quality then it might have some merit, but that is virtually never the case.
Which was precisely my point. (You can look up Cartland on Wikipedia though) The argument "this dev has finished two games in the time" or similar is just not helpful because it doesn't say anything about the quality.

is the latest version comes with a complete Gallery meaning events that are only recently added becouse i cant seem to find many events that happend in Main Story and in the Girls Story at all in the Gallery in 9.0
That's correct, the gallery is lagging behind.

Where have all the mods gone and why do we need them?
Why do we need them? I don't but cannot speak for everybody.

Where have they gone? To hell, hopefully. They tended to break the game, or block content, or what have you - and the dev got the complaints about it not working when it was indeed a third party program that caused all the trouble.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's not just the Isabel scene that's not in the Gallery.
All the Gracie events as well as 1 Luna events are not present in the gallery as well.

But I did hear from Hopes' discord that the game's gallery will be going through a revamp.

Not sure whether that will mean it will be updated in the next update (I could be wrong, but my guess is, probably not. More likely after the February's contracts update, but before Hopes releases DeLuca season 1 on Steam, I'd imagine).
Guessing they will all be added when Gallery revamp comes.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes