- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it
strange but this cheat mod does not work for mine .. I play on the android version .. I downloaded the software and unpacked it into a folder. the game is like trebvalas but as you saw in the picture MS level 1 and 100$ starting sheth .. where to download then the game so that the mod is in the inside of the game ?!

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
It's located on the first page of this title...
Also after my first game became bork'ed as soon as I messed with the xp, I then had to start a new game without using the mod, which allowed me to play without any issues. But I don't understand why the mod would set the money cheat at 9999999+ (max money), instead of something like a much smaller amount like $50k to $100K.

Also I did used the 0x52_URM tool to see what was behind some of the story choices. (Only some) The other choice I use to adjust my saves, is to use .

Gallery and cheat mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-09-0-hopesgaming.15459/post-9934582
strange but this cheat mod does not work for mine .. I play on the android version .. I downloaded the software and unpacked it into a folder. the game is like trebvalas but as you saw in the picture MS level 1 and 100$ starting sheth .. where to download then the game so that the mod is in the inside of the game ?!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Its not strange since you are trying to use it on Android.

Whether you can or can't apply patches to Ren'Py games on Android depends how the game has been ported to Android and since all Android ports of DeLuca are unofficial and unsupported, you're out of luck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android is a consumer platform. If an app doesn't work or doesn't work the way you want, there's nothing you can do about it there.
Better get a PC. Ren'Py games work fine on 10-year old computers that happen to have a decent graphics card (not Intel).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Daemon88

Oct 7, 2018
Also I did used the 0x52_URM tool to see what was behind some of the story choices. (Only some) The other choice I use to adjust my saves, is to use .
Is there a reason you use the online editor and not just URM to adjust your saves?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
How can u buy the books on the laptop

Or has that been removed from the game

Caus i dont get the option to buy the books to upgrade the mc his stats anymore and the guide says it should be at the laptop

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How can u buy the books on the laptop

Or has that been removed from the game

Caus i dont get the option to buy the books to upgrade the mc his stats anymore and the guide says it should be at the laptop
The guide in OP is very outdated.
The books feature have long been removed way back when v0.07 was released.

Instead, you can gain additional permanent stats from doing girls freeroam/lewd events, as well as gaining stats by equipping the right gear (each gear increase certain stat by some amount depending on what you choose MC to wear)

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
sorry have not tried it in android version

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, i'm sorry to bother you. Can someone please share a save file from 0.07? I have stopped played this game at that point, i would like to carry on but starting from the beginning would be really long. Thanks in advance!

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
mmm yes diugimi phrases in android this game do so to say not avially in metam current garbage take it off not like it doesn’t roll .. soglosin this ablom)))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mortarion

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
mmm yes diugimi phrases in android this game do so to say not avially in metam current garbage take it off not like it doesn’t roll .. soglosin this ablom)))
Uhm ... I think your translation program broke down. I get something about android and a general feeling of unhappiness but the rest is gibberish (probably not your fault, so no offence meant).

Reactions: Mortarion and c3p0
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes