Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
So few games let us play as a mom which makes AWAM become hot and unique
maybes4, a bit of games with MS plot? You're wrong. I only have the archive pieces to be one hundred. That's not counting the Japanese. However, as they are different. From the actively promoted, until finally abandoned.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So you guys leave me only 9-th April for me:)
Let's hope we will reach level 1 relationship on DMD scale.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Probably most will do good wife only to see some real action in the game.Another part will be the ones that are here only for lesbian action and they probably also will follow good wife route.
But only Liam's fans/all 3 of them/ are realy into that thing.

BTW I will suggest that we should go with low expectations towards 0.0775.This way we can have a nice surprise:)
The most we can hope is another accident,this time with her top.She sadly is not ready to show boobs or kiss someone.
The best chance is the club event in 0.080
I hope people realized The Good Wife Route is played more than Filthy Route I know people love their kiks imagine living in a World that was more Dominated with killers etc won't say the rest so I don't get Flagged Imagine living in a World such as that it would not be a place you wanna be.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's hilarious seeing folks complain that this game does not have Sex Scene but it's one of the top 5 best game on here obviously it's got something going good for it
Complains have nothing to do with how good is a game.BTW this is not a game.At least that is what is told to us several times.It's a VN.If you go check BB thread you will see more pages with complains than all pages in this thread.Still that don't put BB in top 5 games.
I hope people realized The Good Wife Route is played more than Filthy Route I know people love their kiks imagine living in a World that was more Dominated with killers etc won't say the rest so I don't get Flagged Imagine living in a World such as that it would not be a place you wanna be.
No idea how you decide that more people are playing Good Wife route.Then for what are so many asking for filthy points,Sam,Dylan,Ellie and Patricia points?

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes