Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello friends, I decided to make a sacrifice for our favourite game and I want to share it with you.
I studied screenwriting at university and have previously worked in the script and story creation of many films and games.
I also worked in planning and research and development departments.
L&P always talks about the team as the biggest shortcoming and I want to help him. I don't have a patreon account at the moment, I threw it away due to the previous update. If you have a friend who is in constant contact with L&P, please forward my offer to him;
-I don't want money
-He doesn't even have to put my name in the credits.
-I won't have access to the game code or anything.
-I won't make any demands.
The only thing I want is for my favourite game to get faster updates, faster and bigger updates even if the game takes a long time. I want to help the developer in this sense. If anyone gets feedback from him, please write to me on this nick or write directly to L&P. Let's at least have an interview and then start the branding and progress of the game

(I expect support from everyone who loves this game as much as I do. Help me deliver this offer to L&P, my friends.)
So, um... Did you contact the dev? If yes, did he answer you?

Reactions: Cesar43

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well that's the thing, things are beginning to happen because they have to start happening. We're kinda in the same place that Game of Thrones was in during season 6, there were a lot of characters that had to get into position for the final season or two, and that required some BIG jumps. Sam, Dylan, and Sophia have already made big jumps in the last 2 PDs, and now it's Ellie's turn. It's especially true because Ellie doesn't get as many scenes as Sam and Dylan, so her character is going to take bigger leaps in each scene so that she keeps pace with Dylan and Sophia.
______________________________________++++++________________________________________________________

Please don't bring up "Game of Thrones" It's painful to remember how a great story was so trashed in the last 3 seasons :(

On the whole I agree with you. Just in some of the details where I find some difference. True enough the Sam/Sophia and Dylann/Sophia story arches are right at the edge. If I had to weigh just where they are at, Sam and Sophia would likely sleep together in a next meaningful encounter while Dylann and Sophia are one more away (Sophia hasn't gotten over entirely that Dylann is her son).

Ellie is the wild card in the whole story. She can go in any direction... first lesbian scene with either her friend or Sophia--there could be that dramatic scene that brings Dylann and her together...hell the Developer could throw a curve at all of us and bring back the ex-boyfriend. So many paths and so many possibilities remain with Ellie. Is it Ellie's turn, sure why not, but in what direction? Personally, Ellie is closure at having her first lesbian encounter with her friend, but it is easy to put her and Sophia together.

I think the developer is in an excellent position to make the moves needed to speed up some parts of the story and keeping pace with other parts.... though I suspect we all will have to suffer for another Liam screwup sometime soon

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
What I said does support the facts. If you read the other arcs, the one thing that has happened to lower the guard is alcohol. This has been a recurring theme, and at no point did Sophia find Dylan sexually attracted to other PDs or act on it until event 2, when she was buzzing from the alcohol she consumed during the club, which Ellie seems to be lined up for the same scenario. Also, if you read the text, this isn't supposed to be a "house party" at Christine. It's more of a slumber party because it is supposed to be a girls' night, and Dylan can only come because he said he could bring the alcohol, which is why I can see Ellie's and Christine's friends there. It will probably be 4 or 5 girls and Dylan.

Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party.
View attachment 2931128

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, it's a guy around from Christine's comment. If he was going to drop a hint that it was going to be more than one, he should have used quotes around "a guy" in that sentence.

So I'm quite confused about where you're coming up with a house party or party with other people that will cause a "Sophia Jogging Park scene" with Ellie. The only thing that Dylan said to Ellie at the end of the restaurant was that he has a plan to get back at Logan and for Ellie to text Logan's email, and he might tell Ellie about the plan later that evening.
_________________________________++++++____________________________________________________________

See... it's kind of what I said and what you bring up that is the hidden thorn in all this. Neither of us are totally wrong, nor right. My thoughts had a "condition" to happen before it was plausible... basically Ellie has to see Dylann differently just because of their past feuding and arguments as well as Ellies "likes" in men...and yes progress has been made to mend their relationship where anything can happen... there is no longer that wall between them, just distance.

And you are right, Dylann is on the path where "something" can happen. Perhaps we get an Ellie/Dylann encounter, but just as likely a Christine/Dylann encounter...perhaps even a bit of both. The only certainty is booze will be the root of all evil here. Sounds like Christine can hold her liquor better then Ellie though...So who really knows outside of the Developers designs

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
_________________________________++++++____________________________________________________________

See... it's kind of what I said and what you bring up that is the hidden thorn in all this. Neither of us are totally wrong, nor right. My thoughts had a "condition" to happen before it was plausible... basically Ellie has to see Dylann differently just because of their past feuding and arguments as well as Ellies "likes" in men...and yes progress has been made to mend their relationship where anything can happen... there is no longer that wall between them, just distance.

And you are right, Dylann is on the path where "something" can happen. Perhaps we get an Ellie/Dylann encounter, but just as likely a Christine/Dylann encounter...perhaps even a bit of both. The only certainty is booze will be the root of all evil here. Sounds like Christine can hold her liquor better then Ellie though...So who really knows outside of the Developers designs
There is no doubt that Ellie will have to see him differently, and that is where the alcohol comes into play. As I said, it was the same thing used in Dylan's, Sam's, and Aiden's arc with Sophia. It seems that L&P's approach is that the only logical way a female can lose her reasoning is through alcohol, and L&P only has 17 PDs left and not a lot of time to consider since he has to switch other characters in and out during daily events. Some characters won't have a presence on certain playable days, and that will put the breaks on the arcs temporarily. So, he can't keep the story in build-up mode until the end; it has to make a significant jump with the remaining PDs he has left. That jump will most likely happen during this upcoming event, and the alcohol in play will likely have the same effect on Ellie as it does on Sophia, which will lower her guard.

If there is a confrontation with Logan and Dylan, I would say it will come on another PD soon.

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro
Jul 25, 2022
I have one a point...Since the beginning we are playing as sophia where she interact with various characters and her stats depends on that.. based on relationship with particular character and Sophia's corruption..like dylan +1 , filthyness, lesbianism etc...points were distributed as per that...points were not given when dylan interact with anyone sophia or his sister or anything or when ellie interact with her friends....So, the upcoming update will be just based on side characters and on their choices.. not on the level of how much they got corrupted beforehand if we had played from the beginning to the upcoming update event. The event will occur no matter what dylan choose beside if he was not sent to the boarding school...it has nothing to do with the story building and it doesn't effect sophia corruption..like by now even if i have corrupted sophia 100% and her filthiness cheating or whore score is 100+..she still is still not having any sex since 5 years like generally in game if any women corruption point is maxed out she will do sex with all characters it doesn't matter stranger or boy close to her...like here if sophia is so much corrupted that she can do sex with sam, she might can do with any stranger too ..how much score point you set for sophia to cheat??? ..and why updating this sideline game so that no matter what dylan ellie do, it doesn't effect Sophia's corruption points...so whats the point to develop this side story anyway. it's like corruption points became useless the way it started.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
The way I look at it, I'll take a combination of

Sophia/Dylan
Sophia/Ellie
Dylan/Ellie
Sophia/Dylan/Patricia
Sophia/Ellie/Patricia
or all four. :love:

It all works out in the end, at least for me. :ROFLMAO:
I would like to see this type of threesome sex combination. ,
Sophia/Dylan/Patricia
Sophia/Ellie/Dylan

:love::love:
I just want to see Dylan/Ellie/Patricia and sophia/dylan/ellie together, is this possible? Will we see more sex scenes like this in the future?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You are passionate about meaningless things.

The word "date" can be used between lovers, but it can also be used between family members.

Mom might come back from a trip to the grocery store with her son and tell her friend that she "had a date with my son."
In reality, this type of conversation is common.
However, that does not mean that mother and son had sex.

I was just trying to explain that they were together.

You must be so bored and lonely.

Okay, they weren't dating, they were just together.
it's okay?

:FacePalm:
We were having an adult discussion where I used AWAM renders to show you why I disagreed with some of what you said.

Your response includes no renders from AWAM, instead you choose to respond like a child, with comments like:

You are passionate about meaningless things.

You must be so bored and lonely.

All because I dared to show why I disagreed with you.

I am now bored from discussion attempts with you...

My solution is to add you to my ignore list, my boredom problem solved - Thanks!

Cheers!! :coffee:

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019

I have now started developing the next event. There are a lot of nice things planned. Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party. And there will be a lot of things going on. Also real animations are planned again. I think it will be a real fun event. I will try to keep you up to date with as many teasers as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who care about this meaningless thing?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes