armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This update is about the development of the relationship between the Parker siblings… Ellie has always been criticising her brother and now it is the perfect opportunity for Dylan to prove her wrong… He will try to impress the college girls with his charm and wit humour and this won’t go unnoticed by his sister… As an athletic young man Dylan will impress Christine’s cougar mom. She will become his teacher in the world of Lust & Passion and will offer him all the forbidden fruits his mother can’t… Dylan will fuck Stella (Christine’s mom) and in the end he will have that stupid smile Schwarzenegger had in the movie Twins after having sex for the first time… In the end Stella will smoke a cigarette and will share it with him. He will cough a lot and she will laugh… Seeing that he’s still hard she will offer him a quick bj and using her experienced lips she will make that stupid smile a permanent face expression to him… At the same time Ellie will have the opportunity to have a real lesbian experience with some college girl or if LP wants he can offer us a night of lust and passion by showing us some real action from the ladies offering us a “lesbian partouze”…

I know my imagination goes wild sometimes :ROFLMAO: :p
Nice idea.
Sadly this is not PD16,so we can't expect nothing like that.
The best we can hope is 69.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

On the way to the party, Dylan stops at a gas station to buy booze with the money Christine gave him. The whole party is literally in his hands. Will he manage to get the booze with his fake ID and especially Christine's favorite drink, which she asked him for?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

On the way to the party, Dylan stops at a gas station to buy booze with the money Christine gave him. The whole party is literally in his hands. Will he manage to get the booze with his fake ID and especially Christine's favorite drink, which she asked him for?

IMO, Dylan, instead of relying on his fake ID, would do better to ask someone in front of the gas station for help.
Who to choose: the drunk biker sitting on the ground or the girl with the phone? Maybe the taxi driver?
The important thing (given the reference) is that he stays out of the store and especially away from the employee!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

That reminds me of RE2.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Of course, the seller will not see anything suspicious about the kid buying alcohol :rolleyes: But it seems we don’t know something about Christine; at her young age she already has a favorite drink :unsure:
Well at her age I had already tried a few different drinks. But my favourite was more based on which advertisement I liked more than the actual taste.

Don't know what the laws are like in other places, but in my parts it isn't actually illegal to drink if it's under parental supervision. Getting drunk though is a different matter. A small glass of wine with dinner though was perfectly fine. Been doing that since I was 16.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Well at her age I had already tried a few different drinks. But my favourite was more based on which advertisement I liked more than the actual taste.

Don't know what the laws are like in other places, but in my parts it isn't actually illegal to drink if it's under parental supervision. Getting drunk though is a different matter. A small glass of wine with dinner though was perfectly fine. Been doing that since I was 16.
In Germany, where I think the L&P comes from, you can buy and consume alcohol from the age of 16 (again, only if you're not already drunk). This includes, for example, beer and also wine. For high percentage alcohol you have to be patient for two more years, because it's only available from the age of 18.

But I think AWAM plays in an US scenario. Here I think the regulations are much stricter, but I don't really know anything about that.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
In Germany, where I think the L&P comes from, you can buy and consume alcohol from the age of 16 (again, only if you're not already drunk). This includes, for example, beer and also wine. For high percentage alcohol you have to be patient for two more years, because it's only available from the age of 18.

But I think AWAM plays in an US scenario. Here I think the regulations are much stricter, but I don't really know anything about that.
In the US, the age is 21. So, if you're from the US and reading his Sohpia/Dylan event two story since his story is based in the US, you would have difficulty relating to the club scene. A house party with alcohol would be a different story, as you can see it happening. Most teenagers would drink in that setting with other teens.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Having never played it, I didn't get the reference (I know, I know, shame on me... :D), but it seems clear that it's a nod to RE2. Here is the asset he used for the gas station (the name speaks for itself)

1694970665302.png
As comparison, I believe this is from the game ( )
1694970765836.png
and as usual he customized a bit the asset removing some signs (e.g. the Mizoil's one at the top of the building) and adding others, plus giving it a more urban rather than post-apocalyptic look
1694971042466.png

This is the sign he used for the liquor store, taken from a different asset.
New York Bodega Liquor Store
1694969420356.png

Interestingly, the gas station is a blender asset and the store is a daz3d asset. A conversion and some assembling to do, I guess.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Tf is this teaser?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes