Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
5-6 Years, I think, and it's not a joke
You are too optimistic, my friend. Just two side jobs will take almost a year, and now that we know that LP won't cut even the most unpopular characters and I doubt Vicki and DeShaun's last appearances, 10-15 is more realistic, but in reality, this game will never be finished, I think on a subconscious level we all understand this

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I decided to collect Dylan cuck moments ( I'm using a game term), or something close to that, I even forgot how many scenes the game actually had, especially at the beginning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then everything ends abruptly, and this topic continues 1 time in the second part, As I understood it, Dylan can develop a certain specific fetish, since we always chose his reaction at these moments
And what else I noticed was that before the characters intersected with each other parts, and these were joint events

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I decided to collect Dylan cuck moments ( I'm using a game term), or something close to that, I even forgot how many scenes the game actually had, especially at the beginning

Then everything ends abruptly, and this topic continues 1 time in the second part, As I understood it, Dylan can develop a certain specific fetish, since we always chose his reaction at these moments
And what else I noticed was that before the characters intersected with each other parts, and these were joint events
And a couple more things: Dylan has always been an MC (second character). Probably like many, everyone just forgot about it. He was always the second MC in the game, but his role was minimal, so even those separate events in the second part can be seen as a continuation of this idea, which I absolutely hated. I think many would agree that events should always be connected with Sophia so as not to waste time.

Secondly, there is a theme of MOM NTR in the game, which I didn't think about. So the guy who wrote about NTR was actually right, overall. There are hints of MOM NTR in the game, we just all forgot about it.

I'll even explain: NTR is Dylan's negative reaction to his mother doing stupid things with others (since these are Sophia's decisions). Cuck, as I understand it, is pushing towards sexual actions. (from Dylan's side)

That's how I understood his idea, lol.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes