OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Why are you crying here?
Go to Patreon and support him financially and stay in peace.

Don't you have any money?
Or was your support for him a lie?

And if you did your homework, you should say why your answer was wrong.
Hello again.
Yes it is me who is crying. Haha. I missed you :)

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The level of entitlement on this forum :FacePalm:

Stuff being posted for free and ppl still cry. L&P posts the schedule of when to expect more steamy stuff, but people still complain.
He delivers 200+ renders in an update - not good enough because they expect 2500+ to be delivered in 3 weeks.
Who the fuck cares about the renders when after 7 goddamn motherfucking years it's still a big bowl of nothing when it comes to any action? Has her pussy even made an appearance? A game that was an actual nun simulator could have seen more action by now! L & P should get an award:
1720191737987.png

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
L&P has told you exactly how long it is going to be before you see any action. There was a post somewhere here, that contains every event planned out.
Go, enjoy other games and come back in a year or two. Is not like you are loosing money on the title, are you?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
L&P has told you exactly how long it is going to be before you see any action. There was a post somewhere here, that contains every event planned out.
Go, enjoy other games and come back in a year or two. Is not like you are loosing money on the title, are you?
I stopped playing this ish years ago. Can't believe anyone is dumb enough to pay for the biggest blueball fest ever made. Literally the most boring game ever made, in any genre.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
And yet here you are lol
Laughing at the ones still being milked or even bothering with it for free. I actually supported until it was clear it was the extreme sport version of blueballing. Also, warning anyone who might look that it's a nothing where it comes to what people are looking for. Since this game bad ratings are generally not allowed...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

Stuff being posted for free and ppl still cry. L&P posts the schedule of when to expect more steamy stuff, but people still complain.
He delivers 200+ renders in an update - not good enough because they expect 2500+ to be delivered in 3 weeks.
Hi, L&P! How are things in "Switzerland"? :KEK:

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019

hey L&P, can we expect a shower humping scene in upcoming update?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes