Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Let me get this straight, I have to stay in Aiden's blackmailing path to continue Dylan's path.

And if I stop Aiden's path I can't continue with M/S and B/S path.

Well I get that there's not going to be much action on "Good Wife" path you're purely devoted to you Husband.

But if you go on "Filthy Wife" path you HAVE to go all the way. A complete wh*re.

There's no in between. This doesn't strike a balance here.

There's should've been a path where Dylan visit home on weekends kinda thing.

Please don't mind me maybe I'm just asking too much. This game clearly says "How far will you go?". So there bound to be this kinda stuff.
You have to do the first couple of tasks for Aiden's blackmail to stay on the Dylan route, but on PD13 Sophia can ask Don Morello for help with Aiden. If we get to PD16, it should be possible to no longer be doing Aiden's tasks.

The last event of note on the GW path was about 3 years ago, so yeah, not much action there.

You don't "have" to go all the way. You can pick and choose what routes you play. For example, I don't play the Dylan or Sam routes, just Ellie and Patricia's — essentially the "lesbian route." So there's plenty of "in between." It just means I only get about 20% of the content, but it's 20% I rather enjoy. If you do play a route, you do pretty much have to play all the content on that route though. The only difference is the numerous Dylan paths. Pursuing a different LI for Dylan (Amber, Emma, Christine, etc) takes him off the main Dylan route.

And there is a route where Dylan comes home on the weekends. That's what happens on the boarding school route if you refuse the tasks. This is how you get the content with Dylan/Amber.

Personally I wish the opposite, that Dylan stayed at boarding school, so Ellie can sunbathe naked in the backyard. But that's not going to happen.

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
i dont know if anyone will be able to answer this but is he still working on that blackmail thing from the school teacher job? Personally i think it was one of the hottest scenes in the game
Pretty sure he said he was planning on scrapping that story-line a while ago. He hasn't shown any indication of continuing it in years.

Reactions: onefingersalute

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Pretty sure he said he was planning on scrapping that story-line a while ago. He hasn't shown any indication of continuing it in years.
No wonder people are always complaining about the content in the game, he cant stop taking Ls, its becoming more boring at each release, it wont take long until he decide that he will also scrap the other side jobs too

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes