Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
There are some things I really don't understand. First why people are willing to put an enormous amount of money into a game that, I will say, also play, but definitely not for $ 40 plus. But yet there are those people and thanks to them I get my 25 render update for free here.

Second, why is everybody yelling and shouting, being horny about two shit previews? Get your pills, just wait and see instead of getting so excited. Alle those yellings are just adding bytes to the site. Or $ 40 each month and get them for very expensive.

So please, keep the thread a little cleaner.
Welcome to democracy. It's trash but we gotta make do with what we are dealt with. People are horny because a promise was made that Sophia will get boned and they are yelling cuz that promise is not being kept. People just want to get done with this game and move on. Sophia having sex is the crescendo where many will finally get off the bus. Until then, it's a long wait. Teasers are bread crumbs people get by until they get their next meal(update).

Prin00

Oct 22, 2021
Patricia (or Carl, really), only helps if you send Dylan to boarding school, which ends the Dylan route.

As someone that's a fan of lesbian scenes, I agree completely. One of the things that has disappointed me about Part 2 so far is that all of the best scenes have been locked behind characters I have no interest in. In this case, DeShithead.

And yes, the only way to avoid Aiden completely is to send Dylan to boarding school.
Let me get this straight, I have to stay in Aiden's blackmailing path to continue Dylan's path.

And if I stop Aiden's path I can't continue with M/S and B/S path.

Well I get that there's not going to be much action on "Good Wife" path you're purely devoted to you Husband.

But if you go on "Filthy Wife" path you HAVE to go all the way. A complete wh*re.

There's no in between. This doesn't strike a balance here.

There's should've been a path where Dylan visit home on weekends kinda thing.

Please don't mind me maybe I'm just asking too much. This game clearly says "How far will you go?". So there bound to be this kinda stuff.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes