DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

I have now started developing the next event. There are a lot of nice things planned. Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party. And there will be a lot of things going on. Also real animations are planned again. I think it will be a real fun event. I will try to keep you up to date with as many teasers as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a taco event? Is Dylan going to a lesbian party or does he think he will convert them? :ROFLMAO: We don’tneed animation of them doing Jell-O shots or playing beer pong either, it’s just going to delay this update even longer than it should. L$P should just end this night already and get to the next fuckin day. It’s like the day that never ends

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
We were having an adult discussion where I used AWAM renders to show you why I disagreed with some of what you said.

Your response includes no renders from AWAM, instead you choose to respond like a child, with comments like:

You are passionate about meaningless things.

You must be so bored and lonely.

All because I dared to show why I disagreed with you.

I am now bored from discussion attempts with you...

My solution is to add you to my ignore list, my boredom problem solved - Thanks!

Cheers!! :coffee:
200w.gif

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
This update is about the development of the relationship between the Parker siblings… Ellie has always been criticising her brother and now it is the perfect opportunity for Dylan to prove her wrong… He will try to impress the college girls with his charm and wit humour and this won’t go unnoticed by his sister… As an athletic young man Dylan will impress Christine’s cougar mom. She will become his teacher in the world of Lust & Passion and will offer him all the forbidden fruits his mother can’t… Dylan will fuck Stella (Christine’s mom) and in the end he will have that stupid smile Schwarzenegger had in the movie Twins after having sex for the first time… In the end Stella will smoke a cigarette and will share it with him. He will cough a lot and she will laugh… Seeing that he’s still hard she will offer him a quick bj and using her experienced lips she will make that stupid smile a permanent face expression to him… At the same time Ellie will have the opportunity to have a real lesbian experience with some college girl or if LP wants he can offer us a night of lust and passion by showing us some real action from the ladies offering us a “lesbian partouze”…

I know my imagination goes wild sometimes :ROFLMAO: :p

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2022
This update is about the development of the relationship between the Parker siblings… Ellie has always been criticizing her brother and now it is the perfect opportunity for Dylan to prove her wrong… He will try to impress the college girls with his charm and wit humor, and this won’t go unnoticed by his sister… As an athletic young man Dylan will impress Christine’s cougar mom. She will become his teacher in the world of Lust & Passion and will offer him all the forbidden fruits his mother can’t… Dylan will fuck Stella (Christine’s mom) and in the end he will have that stupid smile Schwarzenegger had in the movie Twins after having sex for the first time… In the end Stella will smoke a cigarette and will share it with him. He will cough a lot and she will laugh… Seeing that he’s still hard she will offer him a quick Bj and using her experienced lips she will make that stupid smile a permanent face expression to him… At the same time Ellie will have the opportunity to have a real lesbian experience with some college girl or if LP wants, he can offer us a night of lust and passion by showing us some real action from the ladies offering us a “lesbian par Touze” …

I know my imagination goes wild sometimes :ROFLMAO: :p
I think you're wrong, plus you need to learn how to spell I had to fix your spelling you're welcome.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rAmSiMaL
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes