r0def

Aug 9, 2017
friends, please share the topic where approximately the next updates until the end of the game are described, thank you very much:love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You know you have a problem with the updates. The game will be finish in 2035 at this speed... you know this.. and you keep adding new characters who nobody cares? It's absolutely pointless.
No way to finish the game in 2035,if a single day is taking more than 2 years.And we still have 17 more days to go.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
i think christine is using this large dildo purposely because she knows a few girls are afraid of something so big. it looks like dylan is going to get peer pressured or undressed forcibly by the girls (probably ellie doesn't participate), they'll use his cock. christine will get what she wants and the 2 friends will also join after. all of this might be foreplay (hj, bj, kissing). i reckon ellie is going to be jealous because she hates feeling of being left out (sophia, ava and ellie scene). she might just watch or touch herself or get peer pressured to do something with dylan, if not then something might happen between them two when they get back home, same way ellie caught up with sophia in the shower. surely ellie and dylan relationship will increase with gone wild points inadvertently or intentionally created by christine who's using the other girls to make ellie feel comfortable.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
It isn't unfair. Most of these games are translated just because motivated fans spend time do it. Motivate some Persian-speaking guys to do it! :p

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
I hereby encourage you to do it - I'm sure folks here will point you to manuals and what not. I remember it was discussed here before. Good luck!

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
His original story idea was slow corruption. So at the time of that post, he didn't want to get everyone's expectations up because it was a "slow burn" novel.
I can understand...but when anyone define their project as slow burn Novel , there should be some criteria right like how long it'll burn 6 years, 60 years or for a lifetime ...that way it will be more clear to gamers to follow....like if someone is expecting adult novel, they should not download AWAM because there's nothing in here. And for followers who are interested only in incestuous or pedophilic narration without scene can follow him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk and Toushiro

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I can understand...but when anyone define their project as slow burn Novel , there should be some criteria right like how long it'll burn 6 years, 60 years or for a lifetime ...that way it will be more clear to gamers to follow....like if someone is expecting adult novel, it should not download AWAM because there's nothing in here. And for followers who are interested only in incestuous or pedophilic narration without scene can follow him.
I'm not sure if you know the history of this AV, so I give you some key points.
  • AWAM started back in 2017 as an RPGM; then it was converted to Ren'Py in 2018
  • AWAM was supposed to have a shelf life of 4 to 5 years when it was converted to Ren'Py.
  • His original "already written" plan is now real-time written as he prolonged the AV when he saw it getting popular.
    • Already written comment is more of an outline.
    • He's in uncharted territory now. There is no plan or structure that I know of atm.
  • Here is a copy of his last comment about why this is taking so long or update speed matters post from Sept. 24, 2020.
    • He is supposed to have another post to explain more soon, and I'm sure that will be shared at some point.
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
All devs right now taking about 3 to 4 months on games like this the married wife seduced into cheating accept stoper art takes a year between each updates

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes