ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh, well, now everything is clear, 4 girls, several events for each (3 "events").
Even if you take 10 renders for each event: 3*10=30, 30*4=120 and this can be at least multiplied by 2 = 240 renders for "this event"!
If you look at the trend of teasers and development progress, then somewhere around 250-300 renders are a prelude to the game of spin the bottle and in the end, at a minimum, we already get 490 renders, LP stated that this event will be in the range of 500-600 renders. I still hope that there will be 600 renders, because i really want to see "lesbian scenes (thank lockerxx for putting this idea into my head :ROFLMAO: (y)).
I don’t know, it’s hard to digest all this now, but it seems to me that the asses will burn on the day of release, oh how they will!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Isabella69

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't think what people expect and what the developer have planned will be the same.

Christine: “Ellie, we’ll be drinking and you can have sex with your brother in my room.”
Or
Christine: “Ellie, don’t you want to touch your brother’s cock?”

???

And the developer said about this update, "that's where important sticking points for the Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie relationship happen."

Ellie is very likely to become an obstacle.
Like Liam outside the bathroom.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
i think christine is using this large dildo purposely because she knows a few girls are afraid of something so big. it looks like dylan is going to get peer pressured or undressed forcibly by the girls (probably ellie doesn't participate), they'll use his cock. christine will get what she wants and the 2 friends will also join after. all of this might be foreplay (hj, bj, kissing). i reckon ellie is going to be jealous because she hates feeling of being left out (sophia, ava and ellie scene). she might just watch or touch herself or get peer pressured to do something with dylan, if not then something might happen between them two when they get back home, same way ellie caught up with sophia in the shower. surely ellie and dylan relationship will increase with gone wild points inadvertently or intentionally created by christine who's using the other girls to make ellie feel comfortable.
LOL, It is a timeout update for fans to cool things off after what happened in last update( acc. to LP). Your imagination is wild but that's what it is, Imagination. You wouldn't even get to go to the "party" if you(Dylan) kissed Ellie in previous update in front of those boys, what makes you think that LP will make Ellie give a HJ or BJ ? Nothing is gonna happen in this update buddy, trust me. At the very best, he will be caught by Ellie kissing or possibly making out with those one time characters, Aimee and whoever the fuck is that other girl. And as I have mentioned before, only if the stars align, he will kiss Ellie. Nothing extra is happening. That's the "huge" update in a nutshell.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

View attachment 3059803

Dylan: " .. My mom "

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

My worst prediction will be right.
Instead of using fixed results in the spin the bottle game(Ellie have to kiss Chrisitne and Christine have to Kiss Dylan,for example),the dev will give us choices or maybe he will even make it random.
Imagine the horror- in that case he will have to make 10 variations for a simple kiss scene.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

IMG_2614.png
Wow, like we didn’t see this coming from a mile away, only thing missing now is naked twister, but maybe they don’t play that game in germany
:ROFLMAO:
IMG_2518.jpeg IMG_2512.jpeg

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

i wonder what happened if we choose Ellie. :unsure:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I can understand...but when anyone define their project as slow burn Novel , there should be some criteria right like how long it'll burn 6 years, 60 years or for a lifetime ...that way it will be more clear to gamers to follow....like if someone is expecting adult novel, they should not download AWAM because there's nothing in here. And for followers who are interested only in incestuous or pedophilic narration without scene can follow him.
Credits to Kirill86 for the screenshot!
View attachment 3058549
FuCk off L&P :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes