2023-2024

Oct 29, 2023
hello im new & i just found this, is there an android apk for this? if there is, could you give me the download link thanks

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I'm not sure if you know the history of this AV, so I give you some key points.
  • AWAM started back in 2017 as an RPGM; then it was converted to Ren'Py in 2018
  • AWAM was supposed to have a shelf life of 4 to 5 years when it was converted to Ren'Py.
  • His original "already written" plan is now real-time written as he prolonged the AV when he saw it getting popular.
    • Already written comment is more of an outline.
    • He's in uncharted territory now. There is no plan or structure that I know of atm.
  • Here is a copy of his last comment about why this is taking so long or update speed matters post from Sept. 24, 2020.
    • He is supposed to have another post to explain more soon, and I'm sure that will be shared at some point.
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So he said on 2020 ..he will remove dylan's twist and now he is adding 600 renders on that lol...well i feel bad for Sam though. First update sophia accepted sam girlfriend offer and just the day after giving him a handjob, she got busy giving handjob to dylan than arranging pyjama party for dylan and hopefully in next update after pyjama party, sohpia will be with patricia...so Sam will be left out after handjob from his girlfriend for 3 days..poor sam

Reactions: Lince 40

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So he said on 2020 ..he will remove dylan's twist and now he is adding 600 renders on that lol...well i feel bad for Sam though. First update sophia accepted sam girlfriend offer and just the day after giving him a handjob, she got busy giving handjob to dylan than arranging pyjama party for dylan and hopefully in next update after pyjama party, sohpia will be with patricia...so Sam will be left out after handjob from his girlfriend for 3 days..poor sam
Next update after this is Ellie, not Patricia. Patricia's next event wont be until the end of PD14

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, come on, let's give further variations of choice, in order to have other combinations in the dialogues and subsequent scenarios..... hopeless

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

Educated guess picking between Ellie and Christine will put you through the motion of doing whatever with the one you pick, but I would imagine there's no way he'll add something for the 2 one time only girls right?

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
ohh so sam will be stood up for 4 days lol poor sam..where is the PD history? I mean can you give me link of those planned PD..
I like the Sophia/Sam events more than the Sophia/Dylan events because the Sophia/sam storyline has a better story. If we compare sophia/dylan storyline and all other storylines of dylan, sophia/sam storyline is the best storyline. Even, the best storyline in awam game is sam's storyline. The Sophia/sam story is very well written by L&P and the sam events are the best and hottest events of the game so far. Then comes the Ellie and Aiden events. I didn't like the Sophia/Dylan events they were a bit boring. There isn't a proper story between Sophia/Dylan. And no proper build ups either. My favorite of the Dylan events so far is the fashion show event and all the Sophia/Dylan events that followed were average events.

These are really very erotic and hot scenes. I have never seen such erotic and hot scenes at Dylan events.

screenshot0006.png IMG_20230621_035057.jpeg A_Wife_And_Mother_02 2.jpeg IMG_20230621_035209.jpeg screenshot0003.png Day20_10_225_Sam_pushes_Sophia_against_mattress-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day19_21_C22_Sophia_bites_her_lips-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg.jpg screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I like the Sophia/Sam events more than the Sophia/Dylan events because the Sophia/sam storyline has a better story. If we compare sophia/dylan storyline and all other storylines of dylan, sophia/sam storyline is the best storyline. Even, the best storyline in awam game is sam's storyline. The Sophia/sam story is very well written by L&P and the sam events are the best and hottest events of the game so far. Then comes the Ellie and Aiden events. I didn't like the Sophia/Dylan events they were a bit boring. There isn't a proper story between Sophia/Dylan. And no proper build ups either. My favorite of the Dylan events so far is the fashion show event and all the Sophia/Dylan events that followed were average events.

These are really very erotic and hot scenes. I have never seen such erotic and hot scenes at Dylan events.

View attachment 3061071 View attachment 3061077 View attachment 3061072 View attachment 3061079 View attachment 3061080 View attachment 3061082 View attachment 3061081 View attachment 3061068
yea sam dylan with sophia photoshoot was also good update...this dylan twist without sam and that too with new girls pff not even excited to watch the upcoming event even if it will contain sex (it doesn't as far as I understand) doesnt make exciting update..will wait for next ellie event or patricia event though..Sam lost sophia as gf and dylan as a friend in last 2 updates though lol poor sam

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
yea sam dylan with sophia photoshoot was also good update...this dylan twist without sam and that too with new girls pff not even excited to watch the upcoming event even if it will contain sex (it doesn't as far as I understand) doesnt make exciting update..will wait for next ellie event or patricia event though..Sam lost sophia as gf and dylan as a friend in last 2 updates though lol poor sam
All the events that followed the sam event were very average events. There were very few erotic scenes. I don't know, let's see if the next event will be an average event as well. Maybe Sophia's involvement in the Dylan/Ellie storyline would have been exciting.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wouldn't cry poor Sam just yet. Whilst it might take a while, chances are he's the only one of the males that will be able to get both Ellie and Sophia in the same playthrough.

Jules will probably get there first, but Dylan isn't even in the running, since the bonus storyline is now mutually exclusive with the main Dylan route. And someone like Aiden doesn't even know Ellie exists.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
All the events that followed the sam event were very average events. There were very few erotic scenes. I don't know, let's see if the next event will be an average event as well. Maybe Sophia's involvement in the Dylan/Ellie storyline would have been exciting.
yea these last 2 updates are very average not exciting at all...i thought dylan would invite sam in pyjama sleepover party but he is about to get lapdance from 4 girls alone lol...meh very avg thinking from developer side. and I dont think there will be any involvement of sophia in upcoming update.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
"And of course, it's easier for a woman to approach other women than other men!"

This is the reason for Sophia's actions.
When she is with a woman, she is always satisfied, and when she is with a man, she is always displeased, regretful, and worried.

This developer clearly has a twisted and unusual worldview/values.

(I don't want to rekindle the controversy, but it's hard to shake off the assumption that this developer is either a man who no experience with women or a woman.)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yea these last 2 updates are very average not exciting at all...i thought dylan would invite sam in pyjama sleepover party but he is about to get lapdance from 4 girls alone lol...meh very avg thinking from developer side. and I dont think there will be any involvement of sophia in upcoming update.
The entire point of the bonus storyline is that it wouldn't involve Sophia. It was meant to be about the relationship between Dylan and Ellie. I was hoping it would actually about what Dylan did to evoke such anger in Ellie, especially enough that she'd be willing to poison him, but that seems to be glossed over.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The entire point of the bonus storyline is that it wouldn't involve Sophia. It was meant to be about the relationship between Dylan and Ellie. I was hoping it would actually about what Dylan did to evoke such anger in Ellie, especially enough that she'd be willing to poison him, but that seems to be glossed over.
Yup that's what I meant...not an exciting update without sophia..not even from Dylan/Ellie point of view as if Ellie/dylan will be high on alcohol, it'll be just taking advantage of the situation ....if at all developer shows dylan getting close to Ellie but it has nothing to do with sophia or the main story so it will be boring update even if dylan actually had sex with all 4 of them ( which he will not) no matter how everyone will backup emotional feelings of dylan
View attachment 200w.webp

Reactions: INOM_18
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes