Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think that will happen in this game.
Even with the upcoming Logan Event, that won't happen.

The limitations of this developer are clear.
This developer can't do it.

I'm thinking that Cathy and Andy's story will only happen with Cathy and Andy and not even what some people expect from Carl.
I'm not talking anything like a threesome, if that's what you're getting at. The whole thing about incest is that it needs to be kept secret, like how Jules doesn't know about the showers Ellie has with Sophia. It's not like the possibility of committing incest is something you can bring up at the dinner table.

Currently on the Ellie route, she has no idea about the confessions Sam has made to Sophia. So whilst on the Sam branch of the Ellie route he might be her official girlfriend, on the Sam route Sophia's his secret girlfriend.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Christine okay? What is that face?

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 3060386
Wow, like we didn’t see this coming from a mile away, only thing missing now is naked twister, but maybe they don’t play that game in germany
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3060396 View attachment 3060397
_____________________________________+++++++++++__________________________________________________

Been a little off the grid not following all the comments and sought after some update information, till I stumbled on this little gem....

Seen the others too... but this one sums up this version to be released. Predictable!

The other spoilers looked off. One they are all sitting on a couch--why? The other they are standing before Dylan as he was going to get the pick of the lot. But this party game of Spin-the-Bottle is so overused in so many games. It's supposed to be a party. Music... some dancing... joking around.... and drinking not junior high games.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Today I read all sorts of things here and i want to ask all of you a few questions.
I haven’t gone far in playing the game yet, but it doesn't matter if this is a spoiler.

In the current version of the game (0.190):

1. Which character became more closer to Sofia?
Which one of them had more close, naked, physical, intimate contact with Sophia? Dylan or Sam?
Who has a greater emotional impact on her. Who is her favorite?
Who is more likely will be fucking her over and over again?

2. As a player will i have a real opportunity to remove one of them from the horizon?
Move him further away from her. And on the contrary, bring the other one closer and closer to her?
Which one of them had more close, naked, physical, intimate contact with Sophia? Dylan or Sam? Both of them got equal handjob treatment until now..sam scene was better
Who has a greater emotional impact on her. Who is her favorite? Everyone is her favourite, she's aroused by almost all dicks from 12 years old kids to 70 years old hospitalised person
Who is more likely will be fucking her over and over again? Not until New year 2025 sophia will remain virgin...whatever you have played till now and if you already seen sophia boobs..that's the maximum of sophia you will ever see until now.

As a player will i have a real opportunity to remove one of them from the horizon? You cannot do anything...yes you can choose to reject few scene.
Move him further away from her. And on the contrary, bring the other one closer and closer to her? Download part 2 ..you can choose which path do you like the most..and stay on that path.
[/QUOTE]

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Today I read all sorts of things here and i want to ask all of you a few questions.
I haven’t gone far in playing the game yet, but it doesn't matter if this is a spoiler.

In the current version of the game (0.190):

Which one of them had more close, naked, physical, intimate contact with Sophia? Dylan or Sam?
Who has a greater emotional impact on her. Who is her favorite?
Who is more likely will be fucking her over and over again?

2. As a player will i have a real opportunity to remove one of them from the horizon?
Move him further away (in an intimate way) from her?
And on the contrary, bring the other one closer and closer to her?
What do you mean "real opportunity"? We've had the opportunity to move them away from Sophia from more or less the beginning. All you need to do is not make the necessary decisions for each route. I send Dylan away to boarding school, and Sophia hasn't seen Sam since the lessons at the pool.

This has the disadvantage of skipping about 3 quarters of the game, and not having much content over the past two years, but that should change once this playable day is over. But it also has the advantage of having a whole bunch of fun content and nudity, whist skipping a lot of boring stuff that doesn't go anywhere.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want everyone to kneel down exactly like Christine is here and tell me how you feel.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I want everyone to kneel down exactly like Christine is here and tell me how you feel.
I can tell you from experience that three of the four girls are not sitting in a way that any girl would. I know sitting poses are limited in Daz, but between the poses and the garbled description of the game, it makes me wonder if L&P is totally out of his depth on this update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, recently i played a game in which nothing ultimately depended on the player’s choice.
It’s like you move one character away from you but later he/she still comes back anyway like a boomerang.
So I decided to make sure that i understood what i read here correctly.
In some ways Dylan is like that. He appears in the Yoga event on PD11, and the salon event this PD, even if you're not playing his route.

And whilst I get why he'd turn up at the Yoga event on the Dylan route, his reasoning if you send him to boarding school just makes him look like an idiot. Apparently he spends all his money at the arcade, so can't get back to the boarding school and needs a lift. Anyone with enough experience with computers should have already set his bus card up to top up automatically.

Also Patricia to a lesser extent. For example in order to play the latest Sam event, requires you to play the first two Patricia events, since it's the second event where Patricia explains her agreement with Carl in that she can do whatever she wants, just no dick in the pussy.

But in terms of skipping sexual content with anyone you don't like, that's pretty easy, since it's all optional. The only problem is that choosing not to play a scene may lock you out of future scenes with that character.

Reactions: athreusclouds

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Welcome, welcome. Too bad his pension plan contributors don't get it or are ok with it...
They're too young to think about pensions, ...or realism, ...or class, etc. (None of us gave such things much thought while we were still at school, [it wouldn't have been natural] but many of us realised adults could be boring, {ref. L&P} like Sophia has become, apparently, when she's not a supporting cast member for her son). They aren't too concerned about the sort of content that made AWAM great but I have to acknowledge that they've managed to influence a stubborn Dev, to the extent that he's diverted the characters & direction of his game to cater to them. If there are any dissenting voices amongst the Patrons, we never hear them. Perhaps they've already voted with their wallets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

abram1

May 24, 2020
IMG_2614.png
Decisiones, decisiones ... How did we end up here, I wonder.
0.095 - 1/2 of PD11, roughly 5 months on development with over 1000+ renders.
0.195 - 1/9 of PD13, it'll be 4-5 months, if we are lucky, with 500-600 images, but animations as a sweetener, yay!

Downward spiral at it's best. We used to have 200-300 renders events and it felt completely fine. Animations look subpar in comparison with renders and taking away precious time.

And what's up with the amount of makeup on girl's faces, they look way too glossy. He said this sequence gonna be hot. Is it kissing, fondling as there's no way in hell one of them ends up in his/her birthday suit.

At this point I'm more interested what trimmed PD14 gonna look like. It'll be a clusterfuck if all events remain intact.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 3061740
Decisiones, decisiones ... How did we end up here, I wonder.
0.095 - 1/2 of PD11, roughly 5 months on development with over 1000+ renders.
0.195 - 1/9 of PD13, it'll be 4-5 months, if we are lucky, with 500-600 images, but animations as a sweetener, yay!

Downward spiral at it's best. We used to have 200-300 renders events and it felt completely fine. Animations look subpar in comparison with renders and taking away precious time.

And what's up with the amount of makeup on girl's faces, they look way too glossy. He said this sequence gonna be hot. Is it kissing, fondling as there's no way in hell one of them ends up in his/her birthday suit.

At this point I'm more interested what trimmed PD14 gonna look like. It'll be a clusterfuck if all events remain intact.
Where would you suggest L&P trim though?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes