GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 3061740
Decisiones, decisiones ... How did we end up here, I wonder.
0.095 - 1/2 of PD11, roughly 5 months on development with over 1000+ renders.
0.195 - 1/9 of PD13, it'll be 4-5 months, if we are lucky, with 500-600 images, but animations as a sweetener, yay!

Downward spiral at it's best. We used to have 200-300 renders events and it felt completely fine. Animations look subpar in comparison with renders and taking away precious time.

And what's up with the amount of makeup on girl's faces, they look way too glossy. He said this sequence gonna be hot. Is it kissing, fondling as there's no way in hell one of them ends up in his/her birthday suit.

At this point I'm more interested what trimmed PD14 gonna look like. It'll be a clusterfuck if all events remain intact.
I actually think sometime sexual will happen for Dylan. The progress is ramping up in every update, regardless of the coherence to the story. I can see Dylan getting to second base with one of the girls. I think LP is forcing something sexual into every update, no matter how dumb. The question is: how will he force something sexual into the event and still leave room to walk it back so that the story doesn't really progress?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Perhaps he could start with any event that doesn't include Sophia?
I don't believe there are any for either PD14 or 15. PD14 being the "very small" Ellie and Sam events (although with a single update now clocking in at around 500-600 renders, I'm not sure what counts as "very small" anymore), the Ellie event, the side jobs, 3 Sophia/Dylan events and the museum event.

And PD15 being the ranch event, and the GW date that was postponed.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

50% - 45% - 0%
0% - 0% - 10%

View attachment 3048276
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

50% - 50% - 0%
0% - 0% - 10%

View attachment 3061795
10% progress this week… below expectations of 15% and way below the 25% weekly progress of v 0.185! Animation not updated at all…

With current pace Christmas milestone for completion is (100+1)% unrealistic!
At the very best end of January…
Realistically end of February…
If b/s hits the fan end of March…

Let’s see :unsure:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I actually think sometime sexual will happen for Dylan. The progress is ramping up in every update, regardless of the coherence to the story. I can see Dylan getting to second base with one of the girls. I think LP is forcing something sexual into every update, no matter how dumb. The question is: how will he force something sexual into the event and still leave room to walk it back so that the story doesn't really progress?
There will be something sexual in nature if you follow all the scenes, playing the story unchained. You can see that L&P likes to "outdo" the last hot event. And since we have a HJ with Sophia, I will probably guess there could be a BJ from one of the girls (Christine, Naomi, or Aimee) since alcohol is involved. If Naomi and Aimee are one and done, it would be more accessible to get away with a BJ from one of them. Christine could do it, too, leading to something between Dylan and Christine. With Ellie, it might be more of a kiss or a French kiss.

I don't think he'll have to walk it back with Christine, Naomi, or Aimee, but with Ellie, it will be the buzz of the alcohol like Sophia, and when she comes to her senses, it will take one step back after Ellie reflects on the moment. This would be my guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there sex yet? with the wife and the boy who keeps coming over? or anyone? i havent played this game in like well over a year and a half so im jut wondering if not ill come back in another year
There was a sex scene with Andre, Jennifer and Aiden, and a flashback scene of Sophia's first time, but that's been it recently.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Today I read all sorts of things here and i want to ask all of you a few questions.
I haven’t gone far in playing the game yet, but it doesn't matter if this is a spoiler.

In the current version of the game (0.190):

1. Which character became more closer to Sophia?
Which one of them had more close, naked, physical, intimate contact with Sophia? Dylan or Sam?
Who has a greater emotional impact on her. Who is her favorite?
Who is more likely will be fucking her over and over again?

2. As a player will i have a real opportunity to remove one of them from the horizon?
Move him further away (in an intimate way) from her?
And on the contrary, bring the other one closer and closer to her?
Her husband managed to have 3 times sex with her and one bj after the Opera Night (if you follow GW path).

On lesbian path her daughter Ellie has progressed the most with 2 hot shower scenes on part I. Alyssa gave Sophia the opportunity to fuck herself with a vibrating machine. Patricia got a full French kiss from Sophia during the ladies night part I.

Filthy wife path has become a race between Sam (the neighbour kid) and Dylan (her son).

Dylan is gradually becoming the 2nd MC. He has received a hj from Amber (boarding school path) and Sophia (v 0.190).

Sam cannot progress without Dylan.

If you choose Ellie you loose Alyssa.

If you stop Aiden in any of his first 3 tasks you lose progress with Dylan.

Reactions: athreusclouds

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
There will be something sexual in nature if you follow all the scenes, playing the story unchained. You can see that L&P likes to "outdo" the last hot event. And since we have an HJ with Sophia, I will probably guess there could be a BJ from one of the girls (Christine, Naomi, or Aimee) since alcohol is involved. If Naomi and Aimee are one and done, it would be more accessible to get away with a BJ from one of them. Christine could do it, too, leading to something between Dylan and Christine. With Ellie, it might be more of a kiss or a French kiss.

I don't think he'll have to walk it back with Christine, Naomi, or Aimee, but with Ellie, it will be the buzz of the alcohol like Sophia, and when she comes to her senses, it will take one step back after Ellie reflects on the moment. This would be my guess.

With all three girls (Aimee, Naomi & Christine) it could go up to penetrative sex with Ellie playing peeping Tom and getting aroused…

If the bonus line continues in PD16 Ellie could give Dylan a hj or a bj depending on the events on this upcoming update…

Kapitan2tan

Dec 28, 2022

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

This could mean that the animation isn't all about Hot scenes, but more likely an animation of the bottle spinning :unsure::ROFLMAO:

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
With all three girls (Aimee, Naomi & Christine) it could go up to penetrative sex with Ellie playing peeping Tom and getting aroused…

If the bonus line continues in PD16 Ellie could give Dylan a hj or a bj depending on the events on this upcoming update…
Keep dreaming. If after so many years of teaser and finally a hj scene from Sophia, you think her daughter Ellie would be a low hanging peach. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:.

Welcome to Blue Balls only zone. ;) Sam didn't get anywhere after almost getting close to foreplay. Lesbian routes have all ended in tease and even blackmail route couldn't get close to penetration for mommy. :cool: Ellie hasn't even done that much on screen wait for several years if you want a BJ or HJ from her.
:p

abram1

May 24, 2020
Where would you suggest L&P trim though?
PD14.
Step1. Combine both small events into one, roughly 200 renders or less.
Step2. Get rid off both side jobs or be done with them in one update.
Step3. Less Dylan, ffs, 2 events instead of 3.
Step4. Relatively medium museum story. But knowing him, it'll be climax of the day with 700 renders and 5 animations.

Don't think that anything from above mentioned gonna happen.

Almost every update amplifies, yet ever so slightly, the degree of lewdness. 0.195 won't be an exception. Reasoning has left this VN a while back, so it ain't matter how it'll be implemented. The story always moves forward, but not in a way fans hope.

Right now he openly admitted Ellie/Dylan branch. It's a storyline #357, either annuls Sophia/Dylan path or creates another 2 ramifications: possibility for a true family happy time in a form of 3-some or Dylan having fun with sis and mom without them knowing about it, which I hope won't come true as it makes zero sense.

I believe L&P wants to do smth with his own creation but has no idea how. AWAM looks akin a house card. The issue is that lots of the cards (side stories) below needed to be pulled out, which may take an interesting turn of events. We gotta wait till his announcement of PD14 and how things gonna unfold after that. Communication is the key here and that's his weakest side.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes