GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How so? It is easily argued that Ellie is at least 18, as I have done for years. Her tattoos are the simplest proof. The only people that argue that she is younger do so without any evidence from any reliable and confirmable source.

The only reason I see not to directly state Ellie's age is that since Dylan is about a year younger, if Ellie is 18, then Dylan is 17, so a minor. Above the age of consent in many places, but a minor nonetheless.

And the only reason to argue Ellie is underage being to undermine those like me that enjoy her route and adult LIs.

I hear talk of Dylan having a birthday party at some point during the game. I can only assume that's so he can have an 18th birthday by the time he gets his chance with Sophia. And since Ellie is older, she's also at least 18. 18 and 10 months if memory serves as to the minimum recommended time between kids.
Someone go back and check. I thought Dylan and Ellie's ages were clearly stated in the scene in the diner; with Dylan being 16 and Ellie 17. I remember being surprised that L&P explicitly stated their ages.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
This scene will be kissing, boob flashing and some over the clothes hand action. Ellie will not be involved with Dylan other than to interrupt and cock block. Dylan may get another kiss on the cheek from Ellie for his troubles. Then hold your breath for two years until Ellie and Dylan's next event together.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Someone go back and check. I thought Dylan and Ellie's ages were clearly stated in the scene in the diner; with Dylan being 16 and Ellie 17. I remember being surprised that L&P explicitly stated their ages.
He always tries to have plausible deniability (wrt Patreon's rules) when it comes to character's ages as he said here (2017)
So, I deeply hope that patreon leaves me be! I think I will remove the pics with Dylan (where he got his first haircut) from my site cause I'm very afraid that patreon suspects him being not minimum 18! Why I made Dylan look like that is to emphasize more the age difference and innocence! He actually should be and look like a 16-17 years old teenager and Ellie a 17-18 years old teenager
What we know from the story as it has been told so far (in the future we can expect adjustments) is that Dylan is one year younger than Ellie and that she is going to high school
Python:
"This is Elizabeth (everybody simply calls her Ellie), Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother and..."
"She's going to be going to a high school at the other end of the city, which has one of the best football teams in the state, as well as a great cheerleader team!"
and she is going to college next year
Python:
s "So, this is my daughter, Ellie! She'll finish the high school in a few months and will be going to college! She's already got a bunch of acceptances!"
So while we have the relative age difference clearly stated there is never a clear reference to the real age in the text. Educated guesses set Ellie as a 18yo because of the reasons mentioned by Alley_Cat and other reasonable estimations that factor in Sophia's age and marriage date.

Last but not least, from v0.185 we know that Dylan is soon turning... 1X :D
Python:
s "By the way, your birthday's coming up soon."
dy "Mom, I'll turn 1X, not 7!"

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
karleston, This guy is such a weird guy.

This guy said he would leave the forum and then left but continued to wander around.
And even if I say something insensitive about developers, this guy shake facepalm.
As if he was telling me to look at him.

“It’s funny, but I don’t like guys. So go hang out with someone else!”

You can't write, you can't leave, all you can do is facepalm... What's wrong?
You look pitiful now.

HanSolofan

Jan 26, 2023

Ellie and Aimee will have their very own little duel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you blow the image up and look at her right ankle, when did her tattoos move from her hand to her ankle or has it been so long since I’ve seen a picture of Ellie that I forgot where her tattoos are?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack Adams

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
He always tries to have plausible deniability (wrt Patreon's rules) when it comes to character's ages as he said here (2017)

What we know from the story as it has been told so far (in the future we can expect adjustments) is that Dylan is one year younger than Ellie and that she is going to high school
Python:
"This is Elizabeth (everybody simply calls her Ellie), Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother and..."
"She's going to be going to a high school at the other end of the city, which has one of the best football teams in the state, as well as a great cheerleader team!"
and she is going to college next year
Python:
s "So, this is my daughter, Ellie! She'll finish the high school in a few months and will be going to college! She's already got a bunch of acceptances!"
So while we have the relative age difference clearly stated there is never a clear reference to the real age in the text. Educated guesses set Ellie as a 18yo because of the reasons mentioned by Alley_Cat and other reasonable estimations that factor in Sophia's age and marriage date.

Last but not least, from v0.185 we know that Dylan is soon turning... 1X :D
Python:
s "By the way, your birthday's coming up soon."
dy "Mom, I'll turn 1X, not 7!"
________________________________________+++++++++__________________________________________________

Plausibility of Ellie and Dylan's age

It easy to assume Ellie is a senior in High School... and her parents have given her a lot of freedom to make life choices. So how old is she? I'd have to say 18 and most likely she turned 18 in July or August just before the start of school. The only surprising fact not reveled is if either Dylan or Ellie have a driver's license.

Now it's possible Dylan is not a full year behind Ellie. Assume Ellie was born in August and Sophia got pregnant again December. That would still match up with him being a junior or one grade behind Ellie. Regardless Sophia could have been very busy early on in her marriage. However, the flow of the game might have all these activities occurring in September through January. Certainly, we have really no idea in what country this is all taking place in.

The drinking age says it's the US but where in the US during winter is it warm enough to sun bath or hang out at the beach? Hawaii comes to mind, but the local city has the feel of being a Chicago. I can't recall if Dylan plays football or Soccer...another give away as to location. Still fictional characters in a fictional country are just what it is.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you blow the image up and look at her right ankle, when did her tattoos move from her hand to her ankle or has it been so long since I’ve seen a picture of Ellie that I forgot where her tattoos are?
Ellie has four tattoos. The stars on her hand, the stars on her right ankle, "★ Walk by faith ... one step at a time ★" on her left ankle and "She flies with her own wings" on her left shoulder.

Which have been there since the Ellie/Julia event.
________________________________________+++++++++__________________________________________________

Plausibility of Ellie and Dylan's age

It easy to assume Ellie is a senior in High School... and her parents have given her a lot of freedom to make life choices. So how old is she? I'd have to say 18 and most likely she turned 18 in July or August just before the start of school. The only surprising fact not reveled is if either Dylan or Ellie have a driver's license.

Now it's possible Dylan is not a full year behind Ellie. Assume Ellie was born in August and Sophia got pregnant again December. That would still match up with him being a junior or one grade behind Ellie. Regardless Sophia could have been very busy early on in her marriage. However, the flow of the game might have all these activities occurring in September through January. Certainly, we have really no idea in what country this is all taking place in.

The drinking age says it's the US but where in the US during winter is it warm enough to sun bath or hang out at the beach? Hawaii comes to mind, but the local city has the feel of being a Chicago. I can't recall if Dylan plays football or Soccer...another give away as to location. Still fictional characters in a fictional country are just what it is.
Dylan isn't a full year behind Ellie. He's two years behind. One for being younger, and another for having bad grades. It's the bad grades and it risking Dylan's chances of getting into college that is meant to give weight to Sophia accepting Bennett's ultimatum.

And also why he's not in Sophia's class with Emma and Zac, even though they're the same age.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes