bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
PD14.
Step1. Combine both small events into one, roughly 200 renders or less.
Step2. Get rid off both side jobs or be done with them in one update.
Step3. Less Dylan, ffs, 2 events instead of 3.
Step4. Relatively medium museum story. But knowing him, it'll be climax of the day with 700 renders and 5 animations.
1, yes
2. No these could be actually interesting
3. Noo Dylan is thew furstest so more action with Dylan
4. Musem guys are the first real opportunity for sex why? Because there is no risk no comitment nothing. Just get her driunk and GOOOOO...

HarryGER

Nov 18, 2017
I love this visual novel , the best I know. The pictures are getting better and better, but unfortunately it also feels like it's taking longer and longer. I had thought that technical progress and experience should speed everything up. When I think about the hardware he started with. And in the last year, what AI can do and should simplify, in programming but especially in creating images. More and more graphic designers are losing their jobs because you can do a lot with just a few AI prompts. I recently looked at Adobe Firefly, which was simply impressive, and Kaiber also looks very promising. With both programs you can also easily create videos. Unfortunately, most of the programs are subject to very strict censorship, but maybe that's just because I've only tried the free versions. But I just hope that the AI continues to make progress and that there will soon be good programs that also allow you to generate adult videos. or that DAZ Studio finally gets AI, that could be a gamechanger.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
PD14.
Step1. Combine both small events into one, roughly 200 renders or less.
Step2. Get rid off both side jobs or be done with them in one update.
Step3. Less Dylan, ffs, 2 events instead of 3.
Step4. Relatively medium museum story. But knowing him, it'll be climax of the day with 700 renders and 5 animations.

Don't think that anything from above mentioned gonna happen.

Almost every update amplifies, yet ever so slightly, the degree of lewdness. 0.195 won't be an exception. Reasoning has left this VN a while back, so it ain't matter how it'll be implemented. The story always moves forward, but not in a way fans hope.

Right now he openly admitted Ellie/Dylan branch. It's a storyline #357, either annuls Sophia/Dylan path or creates another 2 ramifications: possibility for a true family happy time in a form of 3-some or Dylan having fun with sis and mom without them knowing about it, which I hope won't come true as it makes zero sense.

I believe L&P wants to do smth with his own creation but has no idea how. AWAM looks akin a house card. The issue is that lots of the cards (side stories) below needed to be pulled out, which may take an interesting turn of events. We gotta wait till his announcement of PD14 and how things gonna unfold after that. Communication is the key here and that's his weakest side.
Why stop at 2 Dylan events? The two Dylan events of this PD could have easily been combined into 1 with say the HJ being in the bathroom, and he still would have made the same progress. Just combine all three into 1.
Boycott Ellie and her friends characters in this game
Why? The Ellie/Julia event in the backyard is still one of the hottest in the game. It's that this update focuses on Dylan and not Sophia which makes this update a waste.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Full scale teaser diarrhea :HideThePain:
Well, last Ellie event by the second teaser we knew it was going to be great because both Ellie and Sophia were naked (well it was a shower, so we didn't really need a teaser to know that).

This update we're up to Teaser 13, with no Sophia and no nudity. In an update around 4 times the size

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Well, last Ellie event by the second teaser we knew it was going to be great because both Ellie and Sophia were naked (well it was a shower, so we didn't really need a teaser to know that).

This update we're up to Teaser 13, with no Sophia and no nudity. In an update around 4 times the size
I'm sure the bottle spin animation will be hot AF and compensate the lack of nudity :sneaky:

But seriously, I just can't imagine Ellie getting naked anywhere around Dylan. That would be just bat shit crazy for the entire story...
As our great co-commentators* here mentioned, that's why the single use characters are added into the mix.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm sure the bottle spin animation will be hot AF and compensate the lack of nudity :sneaky:

But seriously, I just can't imagine Ellie getting naked anywhere around Dylan. That would be just bat shit crazy for the entire story...
As our great co-commentators* here mentioned, that's why the single use characters are added into the mix.

I'm still curious why L&P didn't just use Elena and Melanie or the unnamed characters from day 2. Only reason I can think of is him wanting to use Gen 8 character models instead of the Gen 3 from when the game started. Once we figure out the character assets of Naomi and Aimee in the fan art thread, we may have more of a clue.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I have to say:

This picture and that First truth question .... Damn.

Not only do we have 4 choices (only two of which I would go with and yes - save point here - Ellie and Christine).

We also have the potential for Dylan to decide on the basis of the ladies as they are now sitting OR

Bold Dylan says he needs more information - and ladies, please make a row, assets facing me so I can make what will be a Very tough decision... :p

This question does allow him to legit perv on... I mean properly Assess ... the ladies to make a more educated decision.

Alcohol has already loosened things up so ...

This could even give us part of the animation... ladies show me how confident you are and shake it if you got it.

I could see Christine and the two newbies getting into this with Ellie joining in once she is teased by Christine ('Cmon Ellie - you've got a great Ass so shake it like I know you can' prompting competitive Ellie join in the fun).

And this is only the first question - where things are Just warming up.

I don't expect to see this rev until 1q24, but this looks like it will be another very hot vignette in AWAM verse.

Cheers!! :coffee:
They're ALL Smoking H
View attachment 3062827
Would you be so kind and elaborate a bit more, Sonny86? You think an event with Sam and his friends is a good idea? Or maybe a word "bullet" offends you? Or there simply was a fly sitting on your forehead?
Lol!! No I was thinking what a horrible idea about Sam and friends!!!

• Haha

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021

• I just jizzed my pants
Apr 30, 2023

Ellie and Aimee will have their very own little duel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She may be fighting with Aimee because Ellie doesn't want to share Dylan with Aimee. Or maybe, Ellie is jealous of Aimee flirting with Dylan. my little mouse Ellie is looking very hot.:love::love:
haha.gif

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

I don't know, I wouldn't put it past L&P at this point to have some nudity with Ellie. It won't be full nudity, but I could see her flashing a boob to one of the other girls. I think everything we've seen since PD12 has shown that each update includes more sexual content than we expected, while simultaneously not being enough and/or being incoherent. The only difference is that those previous updates were all with Sophia, and this is with Ellie and Dylan in a public setting, so your guess is as good as mine.

I'm still curious why L&P didn't just use Elena and Melanie or the unnamed characters from day 2. Only reason I can think of is him wanting to use Gen 8 character models instead of the Gen 3 from when the game started. Once we figure out the character assets of Naomi and Aimee in the fan art thread, we may have more of a clue.
I think he wanted to age the characters up. Long-term, if L&P is concerned that the characters are too young to get by the censors of Steam, then it doesn't make sense to keep reusing characters that are established as peers with Ellie. It's better to create new characters that he can state are clearly older than Ellie, because that safely puts them into legal territory.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes