Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
Too bad Amber isn't there too. ;)
That actually would be a better story. Sleep over at Julia's. Maybe a little lesbian action with Julia and Ellie. Some Amber and Dylan. Sophia drops in to check in and an impromptu "Cello lesson" with Sam. Actually advance the sexual progression between existing characters rather than starting over what the same old boob flashing, and fabric rubbing with one off characters.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
my friends think I'm a pervert, but I would like to get into this game in Sophia's body and have sex with all the characters in this game, fuck Dylan every day, make my daughter a whore so that she can be fucked by several people every day, I become a whore myself... I'm sorry, this is such a stupid dream
Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

2023-2024

Oct 29, 2023
hello im new & i just found this, is there an android apk for this? if there is, could you give me the download link thanks

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I'm not sure if you know the history of this AV, so I give you some key points.
  • AWAM started back in 2017 as an RPGM; then it was converted to Ren'Py in 2018
  • AWAM was supposed to have a shelf life of 4 to 5 years when it was converted to Ren'Py.
  • His original "already written" plan is now real-time written as he prolonged the AV when he saw it getting popular.
    • Already written comment is more of an outline.
    • He's in uncharted territory now. There is no plan or structure that I know of atm.
  • Here is a copy of his last comment about why this is taking so long or update speed matters post from Sept. 24, 2020.
    • He is supposed to have another post to explain more soon, and I'm sure that will be shared at some point.
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So he said on 2020 ..he will remove dylan's twist and now he is adding 600 renders on that lol...well i feel bad for Sam though. First update sophia accepted sam girlfriend offer and just the day after giving him a handjob, she got busy giving handjob to dylan than arranging pyjama party for dylan and hopefully in next update after pyjama party, sohpia will be with patricia...so Sam will be left out after handjob from his girlfriend for 3 days..poor sam

Reactions: Lince 40

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So he said on 2020 ..he will remove dylan's twist and now he is adding 600 renders on that lol...well i feel bad for Sam though. First update sophia accepted sam girlfriend offer and just the day after giving him a handjob, she got busy giving handjob to dylan than arranging pyjama party for dylan and hopefully in next update after pyjama party, sohpia will be with patricia...so Sam will be left out after handjob from his girlfriend for 3 days..poor sam
Next update after this is Ellie, not Patricia. Patricia's next event wont be until the end of PD14

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Next update after this is Ellie, not Patricia. Patricia's next event wont be until the end of PD14
ohh so sam will be stood up for 4 days lol poor sam..where is the PD history? I mean can you give me link of those planned PD..

3.20 star(s) 467 Votes