FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too bad Amber isn't there too. ;)

Tur100

May 28, 2019
my friends think I'm a pervert, but I would like to get into this game in Sophia's body and have sex with all the characters in this game, fuck Dylan every day, make my daughter a whore so that she can be fucked by several people every day, I become a whore myself... I'm sorry, this is such a stupid dream

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023

A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.

Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
angry2.gif

Tur100

May 28, 2019
English, please.
Use translator.
my friends think I'm a pervert, but I would like to get into this game in Sophia's body and have sex with all the characters in this game, fuck Dylan every day, make my daughter a whore so that she can be fucked by several people every day, I become a whore myself... I'm sorry, this is such a stupid dream

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust & nipple

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Worst part is that there is so much effort in an alternative Event most people do not even care about... WHY waste so much time and effort into this....
Simple Answer: To prolong the story. He said in the past article, which is playing out right now.

L&P Patreon Quote Sept. 24, 2020:

"The only really productive and effective solution would be an office where we could work in the way all video game companies are working. Nobody’s working over the Internet as long as they want their product to look like something. This way we could talk and develop simultaneously and could have an eye on everything. The huge disadvantage would be giving up anonymity and paying much more taxes. And of course, if you’re throwing your free time away and work practically 24/7 on the updates, you also want that it pays off. After all, I need to save money for an own apartment and my pension later.

At the end, I think that it’s better to create a great game in 10 years which people will remember than an average game in 1 year nobody cares about afterwards.

Many people also don’t understand how exhausting it can be to work alone on such a game with that quality and extent!"

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Simple Answer: To prolong the story. He said in the past article, which is playing out right now.

L&P Patreon Quote Sept. 24, 2020:

"The only really productive and effective solution would be an office where we could work in the way all video game companies are working. Nobody’s working over the Internet as long as they want their product to look like something. This way we could talk and develop simultaneously and could have an eye on everything. The huge disadvantage would be giving up anonymity and paying much more taxes. And of course, if you’re throwing your free time away and work practically 24/7 on the updates, you also want that it pays off. After all, I need to save money for an own apartment and my pension later.

At the end, I think that it’s better to create a great game in 10 years which people will remember than an average game in 1 year nobody cares about afterwards.

Many people also don’t understand how exhausting it can be to work alone on such a game with that quality and extent!"
IMG_1516.gif

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
Too bad Amber isn't there too. ;)
That actually would be a better story. Sleep over at Julia's. Maybe a little lesbian action with Julia and Ellie. Some Amber and Dylan. Sophia drops in to check in and an impromptu "Cello lesson" with Sam. Actually advance the sexual progression between existing characters rather than starting over what the same old boob flashing, and fabric rubbing with one off characters.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes