armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It's not the renders that need testing but the branches. That there are three options for the showers that we don't care about is what will take all the time.

I mean, anyone who started this path (like I did initially) did so to pursue Vicky. If you've reached this far on her route, there isn't much you want to see besides Sophia in a MFF threesome.

But as I implied before, I'm a little curious if this is intended for the Filthy or GW route, much like the Andy/Cathy path
He forget the 4-th option.
Not showering at all.

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
I don't want to crush your dreams but this guy will not release this update before August 1st because he needs to milk all his backers. He'll be on vacation until September, maybe October. Because he's a grizzly bear and he needs to hibernate. So I think so, I don't know, because no human being can take a vacation for 2 months, they get bored of vacation

That's all for now from our BITTER TRUTH program. We will meet again with a review after the update is published

Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
Just curious, are those looking forward to this update doing so for the BBC focus, or just because it's an update and will play what they can get?

Although, I'm more curious if those that like BBC would have preferred an update with Janitor Clarke, who was one of the most popular non-LIs for a while.

As an aside, this is another update I wont be bothering to download, but then I'm just waiting now on the Patricia events.
To be honest.....I just love Sophia's gym outfit and pony tail. And I'm playing for that.

....Plus to see her naked and in sexual situations.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I don't want to crush your dreams but this guy will not release this update before August 1st because he needs to milk all his backers. He'll be on vacation until September, maybe October. Because he's a grizzly bear and he needs to hibernate. So I think so, I don't know, because no human being can take a vacation for 2 months, they get bored of vacation

That's all for now from our BITTER TRUTH program. We will meet again with a review after the update is published
And how will he milk exactly by releasing the update on August 1st?

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
And how will he milk exactly by releasing the update on August 1st?
Subscriptions are renewed at the beginning of the month and they purposely wait until the beginning of the month and release the update then. In the best case scenario, it will release the update tomorrow to a limited number of people (for example, subscribers who pay $60). And the rest of its subscribers will get the new update on August 1. So he has always followed this tactic until today. Look, normally, it should have already progressed by now. He makes it look like 2 hours of work in 2 days. I feel like einstein for not even making this guy a dollar. I'm sure it would feel better to feed the homeless with subscription money.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Subscriptions are renewed at the beginning of the month and they purposely wait until the beginning of the month and release the update then. In the best case scenario, it will release the update tomorrow to a limited number of people (for example, subscribers who pay $60). And the rest of its subscribers will get the new update on August 1. So he has always followed this tactic until today. Look, normally, it should have already progressed by now. He makes it look like 2 hours of work in 2 days. I feel like einstein for not even making this guy a dollar. I'm sure it would feel better to feed the homeless with subscription money.
Please stop embarrassing yourself, it doesn't work that way anymore :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

If he releases it before the 1st, we expect you to say something positive.

Last edited:

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Please stop embarrassing yourself, it doesn't work that way anymore :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

If he releases it before the 1st, we expect you to say something positive.
No, I'm not going to say nice things and I'm not going to apologize. Apologize for what? For releasing a short update in 3 months? Did L&P apologize to us for making little progress for 7 years and deceiving people? Dude, you are either hypnotized or paid lackeys of L&P. Get out

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
No, I'm not going to say nice things and I'm not going to apologize. Apologize for what? For releasing a short update in 3 months? Did L&P apologize to us for making little progress for 7 years and deceiving people? Dude, you are either hypnotized or paid lackeys of L&P. Get out
When did I say you had to apologize lol

You just read what you want to read and twist words to your hate's convenience. Can't say it's a surprise.

And if you don't like the game or the dev, as you show in every post, it's you who should not be here :WeSmart:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
and as usual it's everyone else's fault hahaha:
L&P — Today 06:42
Much depends on my coder. Cause there are some questions and he still has to do the gallery for this udpate. And we're not awake and working at the same time. Plus he unfortunately is on holidays now and will be not fully available and only on his laptop. So I don't think it will be ready before Monday eve, unfortunately

Bibifoc

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

dude, with the patreon page closed, the 1st of the month story no longer works. SS invoices every 30 days starting from the date of registration.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Much depends on my coder. Cause there are some questions and he still has to do the gallery for this udpate. And we're not awake and working at the same time. Plus he unfortunately is on holidays now and will be not fully available and only on his laptop. So I don't think it will be ready before Monday eve, unfortunately

Bibifoc
On Monday:
My coder was returning from his holiday but his car broke down and he barely managed to reach hotel from where he called me. He was walking up the stairs with his laptop in hand but he ended up stumbling and his laptop slipped from his hands only to fall from the 13th floor. The entre coding data was in his laptop which is shattered. So I don't think it will be ready before Christmas eve, unfortunately
The fault isn't mine but of the Coder, His Car, His Laptop, The Place, The Hotel, Stairs, Hotel's Owner, Government, God, Devil, F95 mods, Rats....

Last edited:

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
On Monday:
My coder was returning from his holiday but his car broke down and he barely managed to reach hotel from where he called me. He was walking up the stairs with his laptop in hand but he ended up stumbling and his laptop slipped from his hands only to fall from the 13th floor. The entre coding data was in his laptop which is shattered. So I don't think it will be ready before Christmas eve, unfortunately
The fault isn't mine but of the Coder, His Car, His Laptop, The Place, The Hotel, Stairs, Hotel's Owner, Government, God, Devil, F95 mods, Rats....
(…) we need you please subscribe premium $60 shaqs so my coder can purchase new notebook to code faster and we double speed between updates

Dec 29, 2021

Oh man. This record is ancient now. At some point it's enough. Everyone can leave whenever they want, nobody is forced. :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: Sweet Love

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020

Bibifoc
Netflix can make a movie out of tragedies in lnp's life.

3.20 star(s) 467 Votes