AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Just curious, are those looking forward to this update doing so for the BBC focus, or just because it's an update and will play what they can get?

Although, I'm more curious if those that like BBC would have preferred an update with Janitor Clarke, who was one of the most popular non-LIs for a while.

As an aside, this is another update I wont be bothering to download, but then I'm just waiting now on the Patricia events.
Oh, ok so it'll have some BBC content that ISN'T the janitor? Seems like a waste but ok.

Btw, I have no particular love/kink or hatred of bbc. Dick in a story is just dick regardless of the dick's race. The update will be short and suck anyway so whatever, lol.

If I played this title for real and not just to laugh at it, I'd also skip this one.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So he need 2 more days to test 250 renders?:BootyTime::KEK:
It's not the renders that need testing but the branches. That there are three options for the showers that we don't care about is what will take all the time.

I mean, anyone who started this path (like I did initially) did so to pursue Vicky. If you've reached this far on her route, there isn't much you want to see besides Sophia in a MFF threesome.

But as I implied before, I'm a little curious if this is intended for the Filthy or GW route, much like the Andy/Cathy path

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
On discord he mentioned that it will not be released today
of course it won't people were getting too excited when he said minimum was the 28th we are on 27th and it won't be then either like we all said it will be either monday or tuesday at best case scenario worse it will be saturday of next week

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
You seem to imply by your comment that everything other than Sam/Sophia and Dylan/Sophia content should be eliminated. So, speaking for the numerous Ellie and Patricia fans, I objected
I do look forward to seeing whatever they've got in store for Ellie on PD16.

3.20 star(s) 467 Votes