JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah, the blue-balling here is something chronic. I mean, when Dylan got the secondary pc nod, I thought it was obviously to accelerate a bit more sexy time for us. I mean, that's how smart(er) devs like DPC do it, you got your main girls who progress at a steady, slow pace, but then you add side girls like Quinn's restaurant and the strippers in BADIK's early stages. Here, even with the second pc and all the bazillion side girls... it's all just a bit of a slog.

That said, is the reason for no mac version that none was built for this version or that none has been uploaded? Sophie and Ellie without extraneous douchenozzles is a scene I am actually looking forward to in the foreseeable future (and present) of this game.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
anyone wanting BBC or dick touching regardless of your sex which i give zero fucks about can go on with what this feels like
I don't expect this update to be better than the previous sauna one. Best case scenario is she will either grab his dick or he will touch her tits maybe makeout while his gf watches but going by LP I think it will be simply them showering with the couple going at it while she watches them and touches herself.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
keep thinking that we all will be disappointed regardless of our fetish at this point is he milking everyone he can and pandering to the masses trying to fit in "realistic"(debatable) fetishes at this point hell im not even on this sick ass path to begin with so i will watch thru the gallery and be yep "toldaso" i fucking "toldaso" (yes its i told you so but i church it up :ROFLMAO:) and im paying the mofo for this update which i already regret terribly so i got reason to gripe

Jan 16, 2024
Some guys paid $60 for these 4 more special hot teasers. I guess they don´t wanna share them here. Be patient. The update is expected to be available for the Sups on Sunday or Monday.
their are none as others have said shut up or put meaning show the images or they dont exist plain and simple and those posted were just spam nothing more just to rile up the masses here and by the looks of it he did a good job of it . but your right i agree that is stupid to sub now to 60 tier just hoping to see some extra shit that we will all see in next day or two when they should wait until release day then sub get update unsub simple and we pretty much done seen all of this update so will be no major surprises for us because we already know what will happen in majority of the update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
anyone wanting BBC and wanting some sex or dick touching or whatever will be disappointed majority will be disappointed in this update regardless of your "fetish" no sex only tits n ass and some random BBC dick pic which no one ask for except those who want it (pandering)if you can beat off to that good on you but rest want some actual meaning to the story instead of throw away side story . its like at this point i feel like this is a RPG game at times where you are doing side quest/fetch quests(meaningless and throw away) you could give zero fucks about just to lvl up just so you can go on with the main story that is what this feels like
Except what leveling up is actually happening? This and the side jobs are completely optional. It might have mattered when absolute values of Filthy points were being used, but now?

Like the last Nat event, we might not even need to be keeping Filthy points above GW for this update. You could play the last Nat event with about 30 GW points and little to no Filthy. The "F > GW" check was never needed

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Yeah, the blue-balling here is something chronic. I mean, when Dylan got the secondary pc nod, I thought it was obviously to accelerate a bit more sexy time for us. I mean, that's how smart(er) devs like DPC do it, you got your main girls who progress at a steady, slow pace, but then you add side girls like Quinn's restaurant and the strippers in BADIK's early stages. Here, even with the second pc and all the bazillion side girls... it's all just a bit of a slog.

That said, is the reason for no mac version that none was built for this version or that none has been uploaded? Sophie and Ellie without extraneous douchenozzles is a scene I am actually looking forward to in the foreseeable future (and present) of this game.
well in order for him to advance the lizzy lou scenes he has to further the Dylan route i don't agree with that but i get it because he wants to have a eventual threesome with Sophia,Dylan and Ellie is the only reason i can think of so people wanting that content should be rooting for Dylan content so you can see more of that content they go hand in hand .
and others who have said that he favors lizzy lous i disagree that is debatable why else would he integrate them together otherwise although it seems his bias towards that content though to a certain degree with Sophia More corrupt when it comes to that than straight content but overall tries to ride the fence but at end of the day he will piss off masses regardless of what goes on .
example Sauna scene pissed off ALOT of people

3.20 star(s) 467 Votes