doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Not until there's decent content, as in penetrative sex with someone other than her husband and not the trite BBC shit.
What BBC shit? You said it, beyond sex with Liam, there hasn't been anything. There's been more stuff with Dylan and Ellie, teasers as they are, than with any other character. You're being trite by even pointing out something that hasn't even happened. There's been only a hint at any interaction. The same amount as Dylan/Amber, Sam/Sophia, Sophia/Nat. Sophia/3 boys that she's tutoring but you haven't Mentioned it. Let's be realistic here, we all know what your problem is.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'd like to know too.

It doesn't mean everything but he had stats on how people get on Patreon (usual click traking I guess). The traffic from F95 was minimal comparing to other websites (which I barely know and are random download websites imo)
Probably not the minimum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I searched a few places. And the above are all the latest comments.
Looking at the period, there is no place more active than f95.
(Of course, I did not search all sites.)

However, this is not the only place that is critical of L&P.

Last edited:

karleston

May 20, 2022
I searched a few places and these are all recent comments.

I hope you are getting paid to do all this :KEK:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I searched a few places. And the above are all the latest comments.

As I said, it's just a stat, not a proof of anything.
There was something like for 300 000 visitors on his Patreon, only 5 000 came directly from F95.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
The minigame is still here.
You can miss it depending on your previous choice. It's not a loss but that would also mean you didn't get the best outcome from this scene... which isn't extraordinary either.
Thanks for answering. I think I'm not the only one who hasn't seen this minigame scene yet. I posted the question last night, many looked at it and didn't respond. The answer only came after I tagged you in the post.

I confess that I still saw the face of this minigame. Without wanting to abuse your good will, decisions to get to the minigame must occur before arriving at the laundry, when Marie and Dylan are still at the ice cream shop and the glass of syrup falls on Marie's bust or just after they are already at the laundry?

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for answering. I think I'm not the only one who hasn't seen this minigame scene yet. I posted the question last night, many looked at it and didn't respond. The answer only came after I tagged you in the post.

I confess that I still saw the face of this minigame. Without wanting to abuse your good will, decisions to get to the minigame must occur before arriving at the laundry, when Marie and Dylan are still at the ice cream shop and the glass of syrup falls on Marie's bust or just after they are already at the laundry?
I think you're right. It must depend on choice from this scene only.
There is a walkthrough accessible from the main menu of the game. Don't you get good choices from there?
You can also post a save from the end of the laundry scene (in order to compare your choices with the needed ones)

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
What BBC shit? You said it, beyond sex with Liam, there hasn't been anything. There's been more stuff with Dylan and Ellie, teasers as they are, than with any other character. You're being trite by even pointing out something that hasn't even happened. There's been only a hint at any interaction. The same amount as Dylan/Amber, Sam/Sophia, Sophia/Nat. Sophia/3 boys that she's tutoring but you haven't Mentioned it. Let's be realistic here, we all know what your problem is.
That overdone bullshit they put in most female protag games. We know this is a no sex game so far, but it won't be worth shit until she gets penetrated (by dick, not fingers) by a male not her husband or BBC.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I think you're right. It must depend on choice from this scene only.
There is a walkthrough accessible from the main menu of the game. Don't you get good choices from there?
You can also post a save from the end of the laundry scene (in order to compare your choices with the needed ones)
WTH! I finally managed to see that minigame.
One thing is right! If you try to cheat and go straight to the "Loudromat Story" scene in the gallery, you will never see the minigame, regardless of the answer choices between Dylan and Marie's dialogue.

You have to start the game in the traditional way and...

Last edited:
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
WTH! I finally managed to see that minigame.
One thing is right! If you try to cheat and go straight to the "Loudromat Story" scene in the gallery, you will never see the minigame, regardless of the answer choices between Dylan and Marie's dialogue.

You have to start the game in the traditional way and...

I, of course, spare you the pain of having to endure the minigames in the replays.

3.20 star(s) 467 Votes