Brainriddle

Jan 13, 2024
On Monday:
My coder was returning from his holiday but his car broke down and he barely managed to reach hotel from where he called me. He was walking up the stairs with his laptop in hand but he ended up stumbling and his laptop slipped from his hands only to fall from the 13th floor. The entre coding data was in his laptop which is shattered. So I don't think it will be ready before Christmas eve, unfortunately
The fault isn't mine but of the Coder, His Car, His Laptop, The Place, The Hotel, Stairs, Hotel's Owner, Government, God, Devil, F95 mods, Rats....
Is that really true? Damn, that sounds like a very stupid excuse. I mean, I've never heard of a developer who only has the data on one storage medium. Hello, there's something called the internet. Secondly, the laptop is broken, that doesn't mean the data on the device is gone too. Unlike HDD, SSD arent mechanics and more durability. The only problem that may arise in this case is not having a copy of a bitlocker key.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
We went from "Pay L&P then you can have criticism" to "If you don't like how L&P is doing things, get out"

The criticizers closing their mouths doesn't stop the problem from still being there.

We all have an interest in this game and want to discuss it. It's similar to how people of the real Star Wars (First six movies) will see the garbage Disney spits out for the most part and they will watch it and point out its flaws.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
and as usual it's everyone else's fault hahaha:
L&P — Today 06:42
Much depends on my coder. Cause there are some questions and he still has to do the gallery for this udpate. And we're not awake and working at the same time. Plus he unfortunately is on holidays now and will be not fully available and only on his laptop. So I don't think it will be ready before Monday eve, unfortunately

Bibifoc
At least the coder is not on vacation for next 2 weeks during Olympic Games.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
On Monday:
My coder was returning from his holiday but his car broke down and he barely managed to reach hotel from where he called me. He was walking up the stairs with his laptop in hand but he ended up stumbling and his laptop slipped from his hands only to fall from the 13th floor. The entre coding data was in his laptop which is shattered. So I don't think it will be ready before Christmas eve, unfortunately
The fault isn't mine but of the Coder, His Car, His Laptop, The Place, The Hotel, Stairs, Hotel's Owner, Government, God, Devil, F95 mods, Rats....
Of all the things that didn't happen to a developer, this one didn't happen the most.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Sophia eating her daughter's pussy is probably what did in the Patreon page for good. L&P Managed to fly under the incest ban radar on Patreon for so long due to his endless blue balling, but the addition of that scene crossed the incest line.

Reactions: theEmirate43

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Sophia eating her daughter's pussy is probably what did in the Patreon page for good. L&P Managed to fly under the incest ban radar on Patreon for so long due to his endless blue balling, but the addition of that scene crossed the incest line.
There is many games in patreon which is incest i am pretty sure people mass reported him

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
When did I say you had to apologize lol

You just read what you want to read and twist words to your hate's convenience. Can't say it's a surprise.

And if you don't like the game or the dev, as you show in every post, it's you who should not be here :WeSmart:
Did you read L&P's latest statement? I hope this is an answer for you nerd lol

• Haha
Reactions: sept0342
3.20 star(s) 467 Votes