rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Oh, it's that bad ... I think the financial downturn hit him and the rest of the industry real bad... NOTE: you get all the game for 1.50 EURO, not just the update
This tier has been there since the beginning… people are not patient enough to wait 10 more days :ROFLMAO:

They want premium content without paying!

To me the day of release is the funniest ever…

If someone gets easily irritated I would advise them to stay away from the forum for 2-3 days after the release… it is the time when the payment drops to 12 euros and someone shares it…

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
I am very happy for you, my friends who have patrons. You are very lucky to play this game earlier than us. But please respect us too and use spoiler tags when you give spoilers. We all want to post photos here and talk about it, but first we need a brave rat. Give us time until we find our heroic rat and then we will review the latest update until the morning.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
As long as my game is here for 0 USD this all is a joke of illegals fuck-ups :ROFLMAO:
Rules on an illegal platform, how nice :unsure:
If you want rules, then finish game, or at least mayor part and charge for finished product. Then you can charge for add-ons, or something like that. Patreon through which you people operate is charging every month without ANY RULES also.

Oct 30, 2022
What is the difference between 0.190 and 0.195? Less than 5 second of game play: LOL. No sex since 100%. Wait until 2050, maybe the mother will let her husband fuck her pussy again. :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

$65.50/ month
  • All rewards
  • Access to the most exclusive and special teasers and animation previews right away
  • And… YOU’RE JUST AWESOME!!!
  • YOU REQUEST THE MOTHER FOR A FUCK SCENES? :poop::poop::poop:
  • FUCK NO!!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is the difference between 0.190 and 0.195? Less than 5 second of game play: LOL. No sex since 100%. Wait until 2050, maybe the mother will let her husband fuck her pussy again. :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

$65.50/ month
  • All rewards
  • Access to the most exclusive and special teasers and animation previews right away
  • And… YOU’RE JUST AWESOME!!!
  • YOU REQUEST THE MOTHER FOR A FUCK SCENES? :poop::poop::poop:
  • FUCK NO!!!
8 of the updates this day would for me just have been a black screen and then "To be continued ..."

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes