Feb 15, 2022

After I did my file management like after every update and continued working on the remake of Part 1, my power supply of my PC with which I create the scenes broke down and makes noises like a broken car engine. I have to say that the thing has been running continuously since 2018 and my mainboard and CPU are also from 2018 and the CPU wasn't the best even back then. That's why I've been looking for a complete overhaul for some time now.

The new PC will be ready on Wednesday, so I will start with the new update at the end of next week and then also release the first teaser. Until then, I'll keep working on the story.

A short info about the next update: I'm probably planning to create two different alternative scenes with Sophia and Ellie. The one in case Ellie and her boyfriend Logan are still together. And the other if she broke up with him, which would be the pure lesbian route. But I still have a few things to think about and check here.

It remains to be seen whether I will also split these into two updates. That depends on how big the scenes will be.
Who cares about that Logan character . Lust&Passion , focus more on the story of the game's main characters. Don't waste too much of your time on these unpopular side characters stories.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
ooooo developer syndrome has hit L&P again; Now we have problems with the PC.
it will be ready on Wednesday, then there will be problems with the configuration, drivers etc.

then he is undecided about the story (but wasn't it already written?)
then he doesn't know whether to split the two updates.

so we would definitely have 2 updates divided into 400 renders each.
see you on Christmas
I wonder why this developer didn't do a full computer upgrade when he upgraded his graphics card.

And Logan was scheduled to return on Monday the 23rd.
I doubt what it means for him to show up on Saturday the 21st.

I have two scenarios in mind right now, and if my scenario is correct, this update will either end up being very minor or cause chaos outside of the game.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Who cares about that Logan character here.:FacePalm:
I'm interested in Logan! Because he is important for both Elli's and Sophia's stories. Seemingly superfluous characters make the entire story interesting to me and prevent it from turning into a meet-and-fuck game.
And I hope that the upcoming event will not be a small event. We have had many Herero events so far. Feels like too many events with Dylan.
Now it's the turn of the friends of lesbian sex, they've waited long enough.
I'll still have fun.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Who cares about that Logan character . Lust&Passion , focus more on the story of the game's main characters. Don't waste too much of your time on these unpopular side characters stories.
I wonder why this developer didn't do a full computer upgrade when he upgraded his graphics card.

And Logan was scheduled to return on Monday the 23rd.
I doubt what it means for him to show up on Saturday the 21st.

I have two scenarios in mind right now, and if my scenario is correct, this update will either end up being very minor or cause chaos outside of the game.
Who cares about that Logan character here.:FacePalm:
but there will be no Logan in the next update.

there will be different dialogues based on different choices and behaviors;
if Ellie has forgiven Logan, there will only be talk;
if Ellia broke up with Logan there will be lesbian stuff.

all these plots only lengthen the story

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023

After I did my file management like after every update and continued working on the remake of Part 1, my power supply of my PC with which I create the scenes broke down and makes noises like a broken car engine. I have to say that the thing has been running continuously since 2018 and my mainboard and CPU are also from 2018 and the CPU wasn't the best even back then. That's why I've been looking for a complete overhaul for some time now.

The new PC will be ready on Wednesday, so I will start with the new update at the end of next week and then also release the first teaser. Until then, I'll keep working on the story.

A short info about the next update: I'm probably planning to create two different alternative scenes with Sophia and Ellie. The one in case Ellie and her boyfriend Logan are still together. And the other if she broke up with him, which would be the pure lesbian route. But I still have a few things to think about and check here.

It remains to be seen whether I will also split these into two updates. That depends on how big the scenes will be.
Is this a side story with another unpopular character in the game? Some people here were not interested in the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event itself. Are people really interested in this ellie/logan side story?

A new side story Ellie/Logan is coming, just wait. Who needs that at all?

I totally agree with you. If we observe the current speed of L&P it will take about 30 to 36 years to complete the storylines of the main characters in the game. Also, supporters of L&P are not too keen on these side characters. I think it would be better if L&P left the unpopular characters in the game and focus more on the main storylines of the game.(y)

Feb 15, 2022
I'm interested in Logan! Because he is important for both Elli's and Sophia's stories. Seemingly superfluous characters make the entire story interesting to me and prevent it from turning into a meet-and-fuck game.
And I hope that the upcoming event will not be a small event. We have had many Herero events so far. Feels like too many events with Dylan.
I'll still have fun.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Feb 15, 2022
I'll still have fun.
You stated in some of your posts during the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event that you are not interested in Dylan's side events because you don't like him. But now you keep saying I'm interested in this Logan side story. You are also a naughty boy who changes his mind from time to time like allycat. :FacePalm: ;)

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
so 7 years before, he was going to get 2 pcs with good hardware (its in the comments from the starting days of this game, and he was in 320$ by the time of the comment, dont know how much he makes today)... he only upgraded the graphic card in all those years?... I dont believe that, sorry.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Just a thought, how many years do you think L&P would take, If he were to make something like Good girl gone bad or Our red strings?

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes