FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
PD15 is the first lesbian event. So again, unless Dylan is a girl and no one told me, I don't think so.
Thanks for the clarification - was going by what was posted.

My guess is then for the first heterosexual event being Dylan & Amber - whatever PD that is.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the clarification - was going by what was posted.

My guess is then for the first heterosexual event being Dylan & Amber - whatever PD that is.
No luck there either, PD16. Not only does Dylan have no scheduled events that day, but being a Monday, he'll be at boarding school.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dylan and Amber is my guess for PD15.
Next scene is no earlier than PD20.Can be even later-like PD21 or PD22.
PD15 will have
some small events at the beginning
a giant event(probably 1K+ renders) Sophia/Patricia/Zoey
and to finish the day - the dinner Sophia/Liam

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Next scene is no earlier than PD20.Can be even later-like PD21 or PD22.
PD15 will have
some small events at the beginning
a giant event(probably 1K+ renders) Sophia/Patricia/Zoey
and to finish the day - the dinner Sophia/Liam
Let’s wait and see the draft that LP will publish for PD15 at some point… It should be anytime after the steam advertisement.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
We have no info if he still sticks to the previous plan of "an important character having sex on PD15"
It has to be Dylan then, my suspicion would be with Aimee.

Sophia isn't going to be the one having sex. Ellie can't because the only contenders to take her down are other important characters. Sam would have to be with a random he has no established history with, that doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Abhapa

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Jules isn't a princess, just a pretty, shiny little thing that has currently captured the heart of both the Queen and Princess. Patricia? Gonna have to think about that. At the moment she's married to one of the merchant nobles though.
Patricia is sister of the queen.so she a princess too :unsure:
i send a email to L&P waiting the answers.:)

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I said recently that I mostly pay attention to AWAM as it's a good lesson for a developer. I've learned a lot following AWAM.

I can't deny that I was someone who wished the last event was a sleepover that Ellie was holding, and it had Sophia in it. However, the last event was great and it surprised me, was one of the best updates in a long time.

Hence the problem, it's going to be ages before we see a follow-up to it or some sort of fallout from it. That is always the problem, the wait until L&P can cycle back to characters or events people want to see a follow-up to.

I'm still waiting to see a follow-up to;
  • Patricia shooting at the thugs
  • Sophia goes to Aidan's hideout and all his friends there
  • Sophia doing the modeling in that class
  • Ellie and Julia with Sophia at the pool
  • Ellie and Sophia in the shower
  • The tutoring guys
  • Sophia in the sauna where she first shows her boobs in public to strangers
  • Sophia visits Zach's mom and sees Zach naked, the massage and Anthony. (weirdly, I remember the name of the dildo but not Zach's mum lolol, I know it's Alyssa or another A name, but I always get Sam and Zach's mum names mixed up.)
  • Aidan's tasks, specifically what happens if Sophia just leaves his hideout instantly
I'm sure there are some other things I have forgotten because it has been so long.

While you waiting for an update, you get a bit frustrated waiting for something to be followed up and you somewhat lose interest in AWAM.
bro wait next ten years eventually it will come

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It has to be Dylan then, my suspicion would be with Aimee.

Sophia isn't going to be the one having sex. Ellie can't because the only contenders to take her down are other important characters. Sam would have to be with a random he has no established history with, that doesn't make sense.
It can't be Dylan. The event on PD15 is a lesbian event.
Patricia is sister of the queen.so she a princess too :unsure:
i send a email to L&P waiting the answers.:)
Dowager perhaps?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

After I did my file management like after every update and continued working on the remake of Part 1, my power supply of my PC with which I create the scenes broke down and makes noises like a broken car engine. I have to say that the thing has been running continuously since 2018 and my mainboard and CPU are also from 2018 and the CPU wasn't the best even back then. That's why I've been looking for a complete overhaul for some time now.

The new PC will be ready on Wednesday, so I will start with the new update at the end of next week and then also release the first teaser. Until then, I'll keep working on the story.

A short info about the next update: I'm probably planning to create two different alternative scenes with Sophia and Ellie. The one in case Ellie and her boyfriend Logan are still together. And the other if she broke up with him, which would be the pure lesbian route. But I still have a few things to think about and check here.

It remains to be seen whether I will also split these into two updates. That depends on how big the scenes will be.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021

After I did my file management like after every update and continued working on the remake of Part 1, my power supply of my PC with which I create the scenes broke down and makes noises like a broken car engine. I have to say that the thing has been running continuously since 2018 and my mainboard and CPU are also from 2018 and the CPU wasn't the best even back then. That's why I've been looking for a complete overhaul for some time now.

The new PC will be ready on Wednesday, so I will start with the new update at the end of next week and then also release the first teaser. Until then, I'll keep working on the story.

A short info about the next update: I'm probably planning to create two different alternative scenes with Sophia and Ellie. The one in case Ellie and her boyfriend Logan are still together. And the other if she broke up with him, which would be the pure lesbian route. But I still have a few things to think about and check here.

It remains to be seen whether I will also split these into two updates. That depends on how big the scenes will be.
Is this update is short event update?
If is it, The number shouldn't be something like this Vers. 0.196(Ellie/Sophia)! and then Vers. 0.197(Sam/Sophia) and for the last morning event Vers. 0.200(Ellie/Sophia)!?
Or Im just overthinking about number!:WaitWhat:

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023

Another 4 months:)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes