hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Based on the principle of removing paths that don't advance the corruption of Sophia, then yeah. As much as I would enjoy a Sophia/Emma storyline, as long as Jules and Nathalie are kept, that would keep players like me playing.
Yes, that was hot, but now Julia is almost just a shadow in the story - she hasn't played a role for so long. Julia was necessary to introduce Elli to lesbian love. Now that that's happened she has no purpose and can go away to tell the main Sophia / Elli story faster.
As you can see, you can still drop a lot of characters to advance the main path.

Just to spice up the thread a little.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, that was hot, but now Julia is almost just a shadow in the story - she hasn't played a role for so long. Julia was necessary to introduce Elli to lesbian love. Now that that's happened she has no purpose and can go away to tell the main Sophia / Elli story faster.
You see, you can still save a lot of characters to advance the main path.

Just to spice up the thread a little.
Except that's not Ellie. Part of her popularity and image as head cheerleader is to be desired and in a relationship, ideally with someone really popular. Hence her considering dating the MVP of the basketball team, the international fashion model, the rock musician with the sports car, or in Jules' case, the internationally renowned prima donna ballerina.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If I complain, it's entirely to point out why I'm not a financial supporter. If my complaints were addressed, then I'd be glad to become one.

But I've been largely dismissed or ridiculed, by the dev and some fans. So they're not going to get my money, even though I enjoy the game. Ellie is still one of my favourite characters
I found out that some fanboys didn't want the free distribution of this game to stop and I was very disappointed about that.
(I'm not saying that free distribution should stop, I'm just saying that the fanboys are making it sound like they're talking for this game, but that's not the case.)

I said that sharing teasers is the right of the person who purchased it and that sharing teasers is a very basic business activity that helps promote the game as well as revitalize this forum.

But, fanboys shared the nearsighted developer's rage here, and their attacking the person who shared the teaser even as they played with the shared teaser.

Ordinary people said that this developer should aim for additional income through additional investments, and this is also a very basic business method.

However, fanboys were firm in their belief that extra spending meant extra loss, and they shared that same value with this game's developer.

And when people who are unhappy with this developer said "This developer needs to focus on the main story" his fanboys said "no".

When people said "there are too many unnecessary characters" the fanboys said "no", and when people said "the story and route are too fragmented and too many" the fanboys said "no".

And when the game was in development for over 5 years (and even before that), people complained that it was too long, but again the fanboys said, "Nope."

But now this developer says he will focus on the main story.
And there are characters he has given up on and he once complained that the game seemed out of his range of abilities.

And because the game is old, the developer retouched and changed some scenes.

Lastly, this developer is currently working on a Steam version, in order to invest additional money in hiring staff.

I, like people else on this forum, bought this game, stopped buying it for the same reasons, and like people else, I still intend to buy it again if my complaints are fixed.

But I still don't believe this developer.

And, fanboys with no intention of buying, and complainers with intention of buying.

Fanboys have always been wrong and still are wrong.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you think Dylan will eventually get intimate with Sophia? Perhaps bj.
Is it planned? Certainly. Will we get there any before the game gets abandoned? Perhaps not.
ive been telling these people that mr bennette is the only one who can give sophia the best sex
Despite all evidence to the contrary, including L&P saying he's so insignificant he forgot to put him in the first Favorite Character poll, and that anyone not in the poll, like Bennett, the college guys, Logan's friends, Neil - wont have any chance with Sophia for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Mars88

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
ive been telling these people that mr bennette is the only one who can give sophia the best sex
I agree with you. Unfortunately LP doesn’t… LP is keeping Mr Bennett only for the special cuck event sometime in the last PDs…

I see two milestones in this game!
- End of PD16: A lot of action is expected that day and I want to see that completed.
- End of PD19: Here starts what 95% of the followers (paying & non-paying) of this game are waiting for. Each filthy route will show up… It may be very engaging and skyrocket the patreon numbers or it may be disastrous and disappoint everyone…

So far LP is showing that:
- Can create great quality renders
- Can produce good events (the last one even though Sophia wasn’t there, it was nice)
- (S)he needs help to accelerate production or
- (S)he needs to summarise stuff to bring the story to the good parts

Reactions: dan_roger69

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes