DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
If you reread what I wrote carefully you will realize that I am in favor of the stories having Sophia more involved. I'm just saying the work he does is visually great.
I can understand..I am just telling you why people are disappointed on update even when renders were good.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I can understand..I am just telling you why people are disappointed on update even when renders were good.
I know why people or parts are disappointed, and I also love Sophia more in the story, I said it in the original message, reread it again, apparently you don't do it, but I'm saying that despite the disappointment, what a good job It does visually. But you continue only with the topic of disappointment.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Thanks. But you didn't add the animated gifs for Ellie and Dylan, just a still png. I'll be glad if you correct it.
Sorry.. which ones are those..? please give me the link and I'll add them again.
Perhaps I didn't realize or check them when I downloaded them..

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
I hope the people complaining are paying or have paid customers. Otherwise theyre no better than the panhandler that was mad you gave them a sandwich rather than cash. Dont be choosey beggars.
Honestly my complaints at this point are valid as he put all his focus on Dylan and ignored the rest I may not be a paying person but still none the less this many years later justified to gripe when I get nothing for the update. Like so many others who are complaining even subs are complaining at this point.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Honestly my complaints at this point are valid as he put all his focus on Dylan and ignored the rest I may not be a paying person but still none the less this many years later justified to gripe when I get nothing for the update. Like so many others who are complaining even subs are complaining at this point.
If I complain, it's entirely to point out why I'm not a financial supporter. If my complaints were addressed, then I'd be glad to become one.

But I've been largely dismissed or ridiculed, by the dev and some fans. So they're not going to get my money, even though I enjoy the game. Ellie is still one of my favourite characters

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I did the Sofia and Dylan date. I'm having trouble accessing v.195. When you answer the questions in the beginning what do I enter? I want to see what happens with Dylan and the Sex Ed 2 scene.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes