Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
If I complain, it's entirely to point out why I'm not a financial supporter. If my complaints were addressed, then I'd be glad to become one.

But I've been largely dismissed or ridiculed, by the dev and some fans. So they're not going to get my money, even though I enjoy the game. Ellie is still one of my favourite characters
May one humbly ask what your principal complaints are? Just curious...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

I doubt Dylan even qualifies as a MC for the game to get multiple protagonists tag. His POV storyline is just a side story at the most, which is completely avoidable and has little to no impact on the main storyline(Sophia), plus his side content hardly even makeup to 10% of the entire game and it's gonna take a decade now before it gets any further update so there's that.
I said it before the only reason it seems like focus is shifted on Dylan is because the way he updates the game now. If he had updated the game like he used to do initially, same content would've been just a scene in the passing. Dylan's side story and current update method is just a way for L&P to drag this game as long as possible.
I'd generally agree with most of your post, but the developer himself has declared Dylan to be the 2nd MC, and I know of other games that have gotten the multi-protag/male-protag tags for much less. Plus, there is more content in Dylan POV coming, that's for certain. The game should definitely get the tags imo, if only for people who are looking for pure female MC gameplay.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

After I did my file management like after every update and continued working on the remake of Part 1, my power supply of my PC with which I create the scenes broke down and makes noises like a broken car engine. I have to say that the thing has been running continuously since 2018 and my mainboard and CPU are also from 2018 and the CPU wasn't the best even back then. That's why I've been looking for a complete overhaul for some time now.

The new PC will be ready on Wednesday, so I will start with the new update at the end of next week and then also release the first teaser. Until then, I'll keep working on the story.

A short info about the next update: I'm probably planning to create two different alternative scenes with Sophia and Ellie. The one in case Ellie and her boyfriend Logan are still together. And the other if she broke up with him, which would be the pure lesbian route. But I still have a few things to think about and check here.

It remains to be seen whether I will also split these into two updates. That depends on how big the scenes will be.
1705682864365.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who cares about that Logan character here.:FacePalm:
As someone that plays the Ellie route, not I.
Don't forget
The dev will think more about the scene.
No surprise if he will add even more alternative routes.
Why stop with hetero and pure lesbian routes?
Make a false lesbian route,and bisexual route.
There isn't a pure lesbian route. L&P has made it painstakingly clear that Ellie still likes guys. And Sophia is still married to Liam.
I don't get why people are against the lesbian scenes. They're hot and don't make you gay lmao. Anyways whoever doesn't like this type of shit doesn't have to watch it. The route is only available with the right choices so I would say just don't pick any dialogue that a lesbian would lol.
And only take about a quarter of the game, but Ellie is almost as popular as Dylan.
May one humbly ask what your principal complaints are? Just curious...
At the moment, mainly for this entire playable day, my playthrough is only a little more than 9 minutes. And that it's been about 3 years since the last Ellie event, even though she's almost as popular as Dylan.

But more generally, characters I might have been interested in like Emma or Vicki have been taken off my playthrough - Emma is now an LI for Dylan (although not for much longer), and Vicki's scenes now include her boyfriend.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Didnt he just upgrade his rig 1 or 2 years ago?? I remember a post about it
He upgraded his GFXs a couple of years ago. Also, he built a second rig to help with rendering while he created the scenes on his other rig.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Regarding Dylan's role in the game and its possible developments, I would like to point out to his detractors, who predict his non-decisive role in the story, that in version 0.190, at the end of their session in the swimming pool in the garden, Dylan after having cum on Sophia , said he was enthusiastic about the experience and offered to repeat it whenever she wanted. And she said: "let's see...". She certainly didn't slam the door in his face. Who knows, maybe in the distant future (given the development times of the game) we won't see a nice Sophia-Dylan fuck...

Reactions: jeen1917

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
I hope he only create one route of Sophia / Ellie path...He should not waste time on Ellie and Logan route by making Ellie as another MC..as it will have a same effect as previous one Dylan/christine BJ ...yea it is "the big scene" but in the end it's just meh.

I dont count lesbian scene as a cheating scene..but it's "LP" so I will count it because he is finally giving something instead of nothing. I hope he could split next to next update i.e. sophia/patrica farmhouse update in two updates and can merge the first part of the Sophia/patricia story in the next Sophia/Ellie update. That would be much better story wise and tease wise too.
Unless in the Logan/Ellie route Sophia gets sexual with Logan, of course that's great, kinky and sexy so probably no! As far as lesbian stuff I personally not into it but I understand some are.

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes