Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
No, it doesn't. Patricia is the catalyst for many of the events on other routes. When I say the event is the perfect opportunity for Patricia to show that giving a BJ isn't really cheating, it's knowing that the event could be required in order to give Sophia the encouragement to give a BJ to either Sam or Dylan.

If anything, Patricia accelerates other routes.
Well, should that be the case, I would like to see Sophia give a BJ to Zac or Sam, unless she is jonesing for a good hard cock to suck, I admit the animations for Christine BJ are good quality, but I missed Sophia in this update.

Reactions: Andyboi

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a quick question that I'm sure someone will be able to assist with. What day of the week was the back yard bikini fashion show With Sophia, Dylan and if you let him, Sam?

Thanks in advance

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Why? It's a perfect opportunity for Patricia to show Sophia that she can give a guy a BJ, and it's not even really cheating.
I hope in real life you are not like them and have a different opinion :KEK:

Besides, if Sophia will believes in all this shit, then this scene with Dylan/Sam will lose a lot in its depravity and spice.

Last edited:

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
At the moment, mainly for this entire playable day, my playthrough is only a little more than 9 minutes. And that it's been about 3 years since the last Ellie event, even though she's almost as popular as Dylan.

But more generally, characters I might have been interested in like Emma or Vicki have been taken off my playthrough - Emma is now an LI for Dylan (although not for much longer), and Vicki's scenes now include her boyfriend.
Well you just hade some Ellie in the slumber party :)
But I guess you mean Sophia-Ellie is your main playthrough? It's my main as well.
The coming day then is more for us (hopefully).

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
Why? It's a perfect opportunity for Patricia to show Sophia that she can give a guy a BJ, and it's not even really cheating.
I thought nothing sexual would happen with the museum guys. I read that somewhere. But that it might lead to interaction between the sisters instead. Anyone remembers?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Your hypothetical road map regarding the progression of sexual practices that we will see in the game both intrigues and puzzles me a bit.
It intrigues me because, frankly (as we all are), I am looking forward to seeing Sophia engaged in something more interesting than what we have seen so far (mostly petting and teasing) and it puzzles me because I don't think this can happen with the mere strangers who are currently the guys at the Museum of Modern Art.
OK, San Alejo girls are easy, but not to this extent (at least not Sophia, who recently moved in and still hasn't gotten used to local customs).
Jason and Haru (the guys from the museum) we have only seen them once, and I don't think Sophia's level of "conscious sluttiness" is already capable of allowing her to do anything more sexually charged (like a blowjob) to a stranger. However, I agree with you, with the idea that the time is ripe to start practicing something more interesting. So what?
I know his character is not among your favorites, but what if Sam got involved?
Maybe Sam's sudden artistic talent in this morning's event (Day 20) was just a good excuse to justify his interest in the art world (and thus his likely placement in the Day 21 evening event with an after-hours visit to the San Alejo Museum of Modern Art). Maybe this could be a good opportunity for Sophia to impart some lessons to Sam about the modern art he so mistreated. Maybe she could find a way for him to appreciate certain masterpieces that I am sure will not be lacking in the museum's various galleries (Picasso, Dali, Pollock).
Don't forget that Sophia owes Sam two big favors: one more practical (picking up Ellie who was left alone on the beach on the evening of Day 19) and the other more intimate (giving her her first orgasm in 13 playable days). The invitation to this special evening at the art museum might be a good way to reciprocate the former (as well as ensuring her stimulating company for the visit and a chauffeur service for the ride home) and probably the post-evening (in a more secluded place like Sam's car) an even better way to reciprocate the latter (with the continuation of what was interrupted on the evening of Day 19 - see screenshots below).
The event could follow the pattern (now well-established by the latest updates) of a softer first part (that of the museum visit) followed by a second part more interesting in terms of erotic content (that of the car ride home with Sam) in which Sophia could repay all the favors her young and caring neighbor has done her so far (cello lessons excluded).
Similarly to what we saw with the end of Day 20 concerning Dylan, the event could be split into multiple parts, and those not interested in the Sophia/Sam game path could follow the continuation of Patricia's evening with Jason and/or Haru (this could be another L&P update of easing the focus away from Sophia's character, which, IMO, would still be interesting because it would feature a character beloved by so many and whom we have so far never seen in action). It could be a way for L&P to even the score (in the time of two consecutive nights) between Sophia's two main contenders and between two of the most beloved (and consequently also most hated) characters by fans of his game.
For me, as for you, the assumption applies that I have no supporting data for this theory of mine (I also think it's too early to ask L&P directly - and, anyway, even in case I was right, he would surely be at least vague about it). This is just another speculation, yet another outpouring of the ever pawing horses of my imagination along the endless meadows of possibilities that this game (after seven years of development) still offers, but it is the best I could come up with to combine the need for something hotter that this game has and the story as it has been told to us so far.
This is an interesting idea.

If I may add to this hypothetical (Sam joining the museum visit) I think it would work well to progress Sophia/Sam, Sophia/Patricia without cheapen up the evening event with "some strangers" that are not bound to come back.
  • Sam Event
    L&P sort of confirmed that it would be a cooling-off event, with the main focus on cello practice. As we speculated, we can expect Sam to try some moves on Sophia during practice (groping her clothes or sliding his hand under her shirt and so on), Sophia will calmly put him in his place, there may be a kiss, but she manages to defuse the situation.
    Then the sketch Sam drew the day before might come up again and they start talking about his skills and art in general. And that's when Sophia might ask him to join in. And of course he does.

• Museum Event
    Let's assume that everything will be "consumed" inside the museum. Obviously Jason and Haru might not be thrilled that Sam came along but that's life. They can start visiting the different sections of the museum with the 2 college students doing the honors and guiding them through the different pieces of art. At some point when in the painting section Sophia and Sam might start to fall behind, caught with the discussions about the meaning of the painting, probably with another rant against modern art etc... :)
    After a while they try to catch up with the others but they are nowhere to be found. Only when Sophia goes to the restroom, she finds out that Patricia is "thanking" the two students in the bathroom. From the half-open door she starts to peek (the usual cliché), gets aroused and her hands starts to wander through her body. Suddenly she feels Sam's hands on her body while he starts to kiss her neck... You get the gist ;) At some point the sisters meet their gazes (similar to Patricia in the shower during the yoga event) and they continue their moment of pleasure in a complicit manner.
This scenario would prepare them for the next day at the ranch for what we all hope will be the long-awaited lesbian event. It would progress a bit the story with Sam (the focus remains on Sophia, no BJ etc). It would disclose their relationship to Patricia who could play the usual important role in making it progress: during Sophia's cello concert event in front of their parents (PD 17) she can e.g. "distract" the others while Sophia and Sam get some time alone.

Of course the major problem is that it would tie the museum event to Sam path which is not probably what L&P had in mind at the beginning. But, hey, speculating is free, so... ;)

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Technically I wouldn't call it rape( the whole scene is an elaborate manipulation)because unlike alcohol or the drugs that put you to sleep that clouds judgment(prevent giving consent), Derek's was a powerful aphrodisiac and in conjunction with the bikini and the factor of doing it in public it was too much of a temptation for her but I do understand your point.
View attachment 3281208 View attachment 3281213
Drug of Niel's practically made Sophia see Liam as an orc, it was practically garbage what they sold him hahaha.

For the same reason, my favorite scene is the beach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Accepted!
I always feel so uncomfortable with scenes like this that I just can't enjoy them. I avoid them if the developer gives me the chance, if not I delete the game.

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
The novel what was taken from and the guy is trying too hard to sell here (author in disguise?), that scene is a rape. She looses control, performs sex that she wasnt in her realm of desire, later gets control back and does an AWAM ("it was bad but she felt excited" kinda scene so the reader doesnt feel too bad about putting the female MC through a blackmail or rape or inmoral acts).

"Its only an aphrodisiac" line is sold like she is eating oysters or something like that. NO, it was a drug, unsolicited drug, MC looses control, gets raped. The way the scene is portrayed will put both students in jail in ANY first world country. If there is a rape, say so, dont try to downgrade acts, its lame.

The problem of that novel is that author rushed sex in every posible cliché, the MC has no character, no personality, effectively killing any trace of storytelling in this novel, unless you are 60IQ with your dick in your hand. Now, the author tried to play the "forced/raped card" to try to bring some innocence and soul to the MC, but nah, its dead, that boat is far gone, too late. That novel is very low quality shit.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well you just hade some Ellie in the slumber party :)
But I guess you mean Sophia-Ellie is your main playthrough? It's my main as well.
The coming day then is more for us (hopefully).
____________________________________+++++++++++++_________________________________________________

I am always late to the party...finally played .195

Must be a Jedi in some respects since MONTHS before the pajama party release, I was predicting that events would go bad during the party and Dylan would come to Ellie's rescue. Well events didn't turn out exactly like that in the release, but I guessed it would involve some peer pressure or Ellie needing Dylan's help. Ok, I knocked the ball foul of the first base but at least I was in the ballpark.

With friends like that, Ellie doesn't need any enemies. I wasn't expecting to see as combative Ellie as was in the release, but suspected at the end of the event somehow Ellie and Dylan would be closure. True I had to play the routes twice to get all the possibilities. Sadly playing "the nice guy" route for Dylan is the correct play. By what I mean by closure relationship between Ellie and Dylan, I was thinking more emotionally bonded--WRONG! Instead of a love angle of an Ellie/Dylan relationship, what was put forward was a lust angle.

So... doing the math it adds up to:

No, there will not be a Christine/Dylan love story. Maybe a booty call, but no boyfriend, girlfriend relationship. Christine isn't dating material being willing to do her own thing for her own kicks. Though I am left wondering how giving out a BJ solves being horny... maybe the developer can enlighten us on that one.

The other girls... maybe a future distraction in upcoming events. It's been made clear the girls have boyfriends and the girls are stuck on that fact. So, no Dylan for anything more than friendzone material or a passing encounter.

The surprise is Ellie/Dylan route. And yes that is in play. It's not going to be them falling in love, but Ellie is going to be fixated on Dylan's cock and the joys offered there. Dylan will remain in the goblin zone, just with uses. Not that Dylan needed any provocation to see his sister in a different light to move further, but its set.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
What playable day for the next update?
__________________________________________+++++++++________________________________________________

Good question...

Problem it's been months just to get this far and forgot that once upon a time I knew the answer. I think if I recall right its "Date at the museum"

I guess I just pointed out why this long--LONG release times affect following the game

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes