Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Dylan, who agreed that his mother model in bikini in front of his friend, suddenly became so jealous.
Dylan who was dying to touch his mother ass, didn't care much when he saw her at the yoga bathroom.
The whole game which was about Sophia, suddenly became about Dylan and his adventures.
This game have strange detours.
Despite of that, it's still the best game renders and quality wise.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Dylan, who agreed that his mother model in bikini in front of his friend, suddenly became so jealous.
Dylan who was dying to touch his mother ass, didn't care much when he saw her at the yoga bathroom.
The whole game which was about Sophia, suddenly became about Dylan and his adventures.
This game have strange detours.
Despite of that, it's still the best game renders and quality wise.
________________________________++++++++++++++___________________________________________________

No not really...

Let's take the route that Dylan has no interest in Sophia. If that were so, Sophia wouldn't be put in any possition to consider Dylan other than your standard Mother/Son relationship. Sophia isn't by her own character design going to notice Dylan and try to seduce him.

Dylan has to pursue Sophia and what we have here is how Sophia reacts to being pursued. It's the same for Sam or any of the other characters. The only other story arcs where Sophia can be the pursuer and not the pursued, might have been the side jobs which are now dead.

What would be fun though, is now that the characters are positioned is that Sophia takes it upon herself to encourage the others to make their moves on her. We got a little of that during the dress and makeup just before the big date with Dylan. Sophia doesn't explain it to herself why she put so much effort into looking nice. She just acted on it. The fun part would be if Sophia makes a calculated and conscience effort to trigger an event or outcome.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Do we reeaaally know than? She turns towards Sophia which is in the general direction of the entrance where Dylan is. She might have seen him and teases both Sophia AND Dylan. I am not sure that could not be the case. She teased him in the yoga event so it might further that path. But probably you are right that noone is aware he is there.
Sophia herself isn't sure if Patricia is teasing her. Here is what Sophia is looking at, so you'll have to judge for yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patricia certainly teased Dylan in the yoga room by brushing her hand against her nephew's dick and later touching his teen butt. She even teased him about checking out his own mom. There are images of Patricia catching Dylan watching herself and the other women, but I haven't spotted a specific time where she caught Dylan staring at Sophia, which would be nice.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Sophia herself isn't sure if Patricia is teasing her. Here is what Sophia is looking at, so you'll have to judge for yourself.

Patricia certainly teased Dylan in the yoga room by brushing her hand against her nephew's dick and later touching his teen butt. She even teased him about checking out his own mom. There are images of Patricia catching Dylan watching herself and the other women, but I haven't spotted a specific time where she caught Dylan staring at Sophia, which would be nice.
It appears that this forum was shut down or something for a while. So just to see if I can post, here is Patricia "cleaning" herself from Dylan's point of view:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
i was thinking which scene will happen first: Sophie will do a bj to Sam?, Sophie will do a bj to Dylan? is not from AWAM is from Jessica o Neil, Jessica will fuck mr Parker?

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Just trying to catch up on where the story is at, and a thought has occurred.

Ok... from some posts several events are, the museum, some day at a ranch, park hobos, and muggers plus whatever else I am missing.

So coming off V.195 and Ellie taking an interest in Dylan, when in the scheduling does Ellie and Dylan have their moment?

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Definitely a weak update compared to the previous two. The whole spinning the bottle scene felt very lackluster and lazy. All the girls wearing the exact same render of socks (yeah I'm a feet guy) with some very generic dialogue and boring angles/renders. And when Christina showcased her blowjob skills on the dildo I expected her to go for a deepthroat at the end to impress dylan but I guess not, would have been 1 too many renders. At least the scene where she comes down and gives Dylan a blowjob was a nice surprise.

But tbh I'd rather have a better spin the bottle scene with more exciting renders than the blowjob scene on the couch. Maybe that's just me though.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Ok... from some posts several events are, the museum, some day at a ranch, park hobos, and muggers plus whatever else I am missing.

So coming off V.195 and Ellie taking an interest in Dylan, when in the scheduling does Ellie and Dylan have their moment?
The next event on the bonus storyline? Not for the foreseeable. Same as the park hobos, and the muggers aren't due back until near the end of the game, so perhaps never.

Until we get an event log for PD15 onwards, it's hard to say.

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Bookmark this post by xxxorro. All the infos you're looking for and more can be found there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-195-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Out of curiosity, did he ever give an explanation about what he's up to during his 2-3 weeks break between each release or did someone ever asked him ? It can't be planning if he said himself, several times, that the story is already written.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Out of curiosity, did he ever give an explanation about what he's up to during his 2-3 weeks break between each release or did someone ever asked him ? It can't be planning if he said himself, several times, that the story is already written.
It's his break time, as far as I'm aware. But he's also doing things like revamping the start of the game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes