PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Out of curiosity, did he ever give an explanation about what he's up to during his 2-3 weeks break between each release or did someone ever asked him ? It can't be planning if he said himself, several times, that the story is already written.
it seems that he is working on reorganizing the files, and on remaking the first part of the game

Reactions: Woodalicca

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Bookmark this post by xxxorro. All the infos you're looking for and more can be found there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-195-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982
_____________________________________++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

Thanks... a moment of clarity in another wise cloudy dark sky.

However, as I read the script, I notice two glaring problems. Them being the side jobs... they are gone from all reporting I have seen, so there is a huge block of time now missing. And I haven't found any other details about that block of time in how it is going to be used.

The soul crushing part, "the day at the museum" just makes my head shake in wondering what the Hell. Granted whatever happens with the boys at the museum it's not going to be that bad as I am thinking about it, but I see it as a wasted opportunity to finally move Patrica and Sophia to the lesbian route or kill it.

How I see the museum date with Patricia and Sophia and just two boys are that there are no outside distractions that wouldn't prevent Sophia and Patrica sharing a deep secret. And it's that secret they would share that would be fuel for Patrica and Sophia getting together or not. To my way of thinking either and or both Patrica and Sophia should get laid where the other and or both Sophia and Sophia go way too far with the date.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
_____________________________________++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

Thanks... a moment of clarity in another wise cloudy dark sky.

However, as I read the script, I notice two glaring problems. Them being the side jobs... they are gone from all reporting I have seen, so there is a huge block of time now missing. And I haven't found any other details about that block of time in how it is going to be used.

The soul crushing part, "the day at the museum" just makes my head shake in wondering what the Hell. Granted whatever happens with the boys at the museum it's not going to be that bad as I am thinking about it, but I see it as a wasted opportunity to finally move Patrica and Sophia to the lesbian route or kill it.

How I see the museum date with Patricia and Sophia and just two boys are that there are no outside distractions that wouldn't prevent Sophia and Patrica sharing a deep secret. And it's that secret they would share that would be fuel for Patrica and Sophia getting together or not. To my way of thinking either and or both Patrica and Sophia should get laid where the other and or both Sophia and Sophia go way too far with the date.
The block of time doesn't have to be used. It'll just be a smaller time jump. Same as how anyone that doesn't play a route wont get a scene, like the single render of Sophia on the couch saying that she relaxes for the afternoon with not much happening.

As for the museum event, I believe the point Patricia will make is precisely that there is no secret to keep. She can give the boys blowjobs, brag to Carl about it later, and he's not going to care since it doesn't break the "no dick in pussy" rule.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Haven't played this game in a while. Is there any sex scene between the son and the mother now?
nope, just a handjob in the hottub, you have to play the fan art games to see sex between Sophia and Dylan, click on my "final task" sig and it will take you to all the fanart games, best ones are by Pixil "A date with Linda" "the final Task" "classroom fantasies"

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
too bad when the sis bitches that its wrong for the brother to kiss her he couldn't throw into her face it's no more wrong than what she does with the mom.

Reactions: athreusclouds

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
too bad when the sis bitches that its wrong for the brother to kiss her he couldn't throw into her face it's no more wrong than what she does with the mom.
Except that there's no way for Dylan to know Ellie is kissing Sophia. The most he might know is that they're showering together. And women shower together all the time. Ellie has probably showered with the rest of her cheerleading team already.

It's not even required for you to be playing the Ellie route and Ellie to be kissing Sophia anyway. Ellie doesn't even have to have met Logan.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The most he might know is that they're showering together. And women shower together all the time. Ellie has probably showered with the rest of her cheerleading team already.
No. I promise you, we don't. Not in school, not on sports teams, not as "friends". If two of my girl friends were showering together I'd think "oh, they're banging."

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes