Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

My new PC is completely set up and everything is installed and ready to go. So I can start working.
But first I wanted to start with something important that I've been planning for a long time. It's about Sophia. There will be more information about it soon.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019

My new PC is completely set up and everything is installed and ready to go. So I can start working.
But first I wanted to start with something important that I've been planning for a long time. It's about Sophia. There will be more information about it soon.
Now he can play COD and other games in 8K of resolution without any problem!

Reactions: ragazu and erdilw

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Whilst there are those that call me a hater because I don't play their route, I don't really have anything against either Dylan or Sam. If the option were available to set them up with someone else, I'd probably set them up in a heartbeat.

Someone asked me about what my actual complaints about the game are, and this is one of them. I wouldn't actually mind a path setting up Dylan with Emma, if it wasn't already established that she has a crush on Sophia. And as far as I'm aware, continuing the Dylan/Marie path requires you to play from Dylan's POV. And I play this game because it's female protagonist, not male. If I cared at all for Dylan as an MC, I'd be playing Glamour. Same model but far better content.
Have you ever seen someone complaining to an ice cream vendor that they sell chocolate ice cream? That's totally pointless and the opposite of constructive.

AWAM is a game with teen and incest content. That's the way it is, and that's a good thing and should no longer surprise or confuse anyone here. The fact that this game also has content that is described from perspectives other than Sophia's is also nothing new and was already mentioned as an option by L&P at the start of development. So far, this has been from the perspective of Dylan, Liam and Ellie (not just Dylan).

If you think you know how to create a better game, then just do it. I think you already do fan art, so it would be worth a try to really develop your own content (with your own characters and your own story). I really mean that.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

let my guess is he going to change the model of sophie for another more new :unsure:
or the steam version comes first :unsure:

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023

He and his plans:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: sophpa and PUPIL

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022

I got a bad feeling about this.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

IMO it's a pdf file with Sophia's photo shoot published in Bikini Babes from July 2002.
And when I talk about the photo shoot, I'm referring to the actual pages of the magazine (from page 24 onward including the centerfold), with the pictures accompanied by text and interviews as they might have been published then to introduce one of America's hottest student "Sophia: the sweetest temptation since chocolate".

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
IMO it's a pdf file with Sophia's photo shoot published in Bikini Babes from July 2002.
And when I talk about the photo shoot, I'm referring to the actual pages of the magazine (from page 24 onward including the centerfold), with the pictures accompanied by text and interviews as they might have been published then to introduce one of America's hottest student "Sophia: the sweetest temptation since chocolate".
Who is your deep throat?
Rats who?.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes