Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well you just hade some Ellie in the slumber party :)
But I guess you mean Sophia-Ellie is your main playthrough? It's my main as well.
The coming day then is more for us (hopefully).
Sophia/Ellie, obviously
Or does she look at Dylan? I'm not entirely sure which (or both).
No one is aware Dylan is peeking on them, including Patricia
I thought nothing sexual would happen with the museum guys. I read that somewhere. But that it might lead to interaction between the sisters instead. Anyone remembers?
They wont have sex. But that doesn't mean that there wont be anything sexual
I don't remember Patricia jilling in the shower. I'll have to go watch that. But I doubt it was for Dylan. There is no indication that she is aware that he is peeking in the showers.
Technically she "washes her pussy"
For all you Sophia lovers go give some credit to this guy... Enjoy!!!
That's about Aiden's last task. There are those like me that love Sophia that aren't interested in that storyline, no matter the quality of the renders
What playable day for the next update?
Playable day 14

Last edited:

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
Sophia/Ellie, obviously

No one is aware Dylan is peeking on them, including Patriccia

They wont have sex. But that doesn't mean that there wont be anything sexual

Technically she "washes her pussy"

That's about Aiden's last task. There are those like me that love Sophia that aren't interested in that storyline, no matter the quality of the renders

Playable day 14
someone said day 17 is going on, why?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
hz.png
I clearly mentioned that this scene was a Sofia/Natalie scene.

Nevertheless, the administrator of this forum deleted it.

The reason is that I advertised.
99.png
What advertisement?
Does this mean I advertised another game?
Or does that mean it's a problem because I advertised AWAM on the AWAM forum?

The administrator of this forum deleted a large number of posts indiscriminately last time, so why is he doing this again this time?

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
And just to add, I said that Natalie was the first and the closest to Sophia's, and I also said that it was very likely that Natalie would be the first to go in.

However, I said that just as even Natalie has not been able to get close to Sofia's for many years, male NPCs will have to go through many obstacles, many steps, and many routes to get close to Sofia's, and it will eat up countless years of our lives.

I said that's because this is the developer's way.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
And just to add, I said that Natalie was the first and the closest to Sophia's, and I also said that it was very likely that Natalie would be the first to go in.

However, I said that just as even Natalie has not been able to get close to Sofia's for many years, male NPCs will have to go through many obstacles, many steps, and many routes to get close to Sofia's, and it will eat up countless years of our lives.

I said that's because this is the developer's way.
To ensure my post is deemed "on-topic", the Nathalie/Sophia massage event you cited was really hot and I do hope for a continuation. Oh God if Nathanlie's thumb had accidentally gone under those panties... ?!!

Up til now I have always deferred to the discretion of the mods and haven't questioned their decision to delete a post, but your post is clearly on-topic and I do think this is a questionable decision. While I don't expect (or "insist") on a reversal, I do sympathize.

Reactions: tofhdns and xxxorro

abram1

May 24, 2020
there are sex scenes between mother and son?
BP.gif
'Tis a proper supermega slow burn VN, not just any cheap hoe-fuckfest like many others. Patience. It's been only 6.5 years since the release, give the Dev some slack, will ya? The event you're looking for is expected to occur merely within the next 5 to 15 years, literally the next moment in the universal scale.

Instead, check these out. Fan art VN's made by one of the best fan artists on the whole F95. AWAM won't have anything similar to that in foreseeable future.

JWick06

Apr 5, 2023
LP is teaching everyone that patience is the greatest virtue :BootyTime:
It is too early for such an event to occur…
He´s teaching how to milk the patreons by giving them a plot a 10 year old boy can imagine and all he doesn’t give them, they spend months to argue and talk about what could be and will never be in this game. It’s been a long time since the fan games have become far more interesting and better made than the original, but he doesn’t care since people continue to support him. 3 or 4 month for an update that lasts 5 minutes to see (if you have the right route otherwise you wait another 6 months), and is neither making the story evolve or even exciting.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
This is an interesting idea.

If I may add to this hypothetical (Sam joining the museum visit) I think it would work well to progress Sophia/Sam, Sophia/Patricia without cheapen up the evening event with "some strangers" that are not bound to come back.
  • Sam Event
    L&P sort of confirmed that it would be a cooling-off event, with the main focus on cello practice. As we speculated, we can expect Sam to try some moves on Sophia during practice (groping her clothes or sliding his hand under her shirt and so on), Sophia will calmly put him in his place, there may be a kiss, but she manages to defuse the situation.
    Then the sketch Sam drew the day before might come up again and they start talking about his skills and art in general. And that's when Sophia might ask him to join in. And of course he does.

• Museum Event
    Let's assume that everything will be "consumed" inside the museum. Obviously Jason and Haru might not be thrilled that Sam came along but that's life. They can start visiting the different sections of the museum with the 2 college students doing the honors and guiding them through the different pieces of art. At some point when in the painting section Sophia and Sam might start to fall behind, caught with the discussions about the meaning of the painting, probably with another rant against modern art etc... :)
    After a while they try to catch up with the others but they are nowhere to be found. Only when Sophia goes to the restroom, she finds out that Patricia is "thanking" the two students in the bathroom. From the half-open door she starts to peek (the usual cliché), gets aroused and her hands starts to wander through her body. Suddenly she feels Sam's hands on her body while he starts to kiss her neck... You get the gist ;) At some point the sisters meet their gazes (similar to Patricia in the shower during the yoga event) and they continue their moment of pleasure in a complicit manner.
This scenario would prepare them for the next day at the ranch for what we all hope will be the long-awaited lesbian event. It would progress a bit the story with Sam (the focus remains on Sophia, no BJ etc). It would disclose their relationship to Patricia who could play the usual important role in making it progress: during Sophia's cello concert event in front of their parents (PD 17) she can e.g. "distract" the others while Sophia and Sam get some time alone.

Of course the major problem is that it would tie the museum event to Sam path which is not probably what L&P had in mind at the beginning. But, hey, speculating is free, so... ;)
I thank you for providing your perspective (precise and accurate as always), but I don't believe that if, eventually, Sam were to play a role in the evening event on Day 21, it would be only a marginal role (no bj and focused attention on advancing the relationship between Sophia and Patricia in preparation for the lesbian event the following day).
So as they say in this case... I see your speculation and raise with my own fantasies.
poker-face.gif
IMO, L&P, especially for the evening events, has by now gotten into a pace (as far as the progression of Sophia's sexual experiences is concerned) that can hardly be interrupted with one event in preparation for a later one.
Certainly there could be an interlocutory first part in which, for example, the two sisters might challenge each other in teasing their young companions, but once the visit is over, they should move on to do something more interesting (hence my assumption of placing Sam in this event, since after Dylan, he's the only character with whom Sophia has gone that extra mile that might warrant further progress).
As already said, the event could follow the now established pattern of a two-part division with two different locations.
In the first part (the softer one of the museum visit) I speculate that (similarly to what we saw in v.0.195) we might be asked to play not only, Sophia's character, but also Sam's (and/or Patricia's) character and make choices that would influence the course of the second one.
In the second part (the one most interesting from the point of view of erotic content with the drive home with Sam), on the other hand, Sophia could pay back all the favors her young and caring neighbor has done her so far.
Thus, once they arrive in the driveway of the Parker house, this sort of reward for his services could begin by providing a visual stimulus for Sam to finish his evening without "thinking" too much about her (Sam of all the charms Sophia can offer seems to be very attracted to her breasts, and a teasing like the one Aimee did in this last update could serve the purpose very well). Then, once she saw Sam's response time lengthening, Sophia, in order to get Sam to come as soon as possible (and thus not make anyone suspicious of the time spent in the car with him), could switch to manual stimulation (as with Dylan in v.0.190). Finally, if Sam were still "stuck" by the unexpected situation (and only corresponding to choices made earlier by the player that I cannot tell you now), Sophia, mindful of her performance in her high-school days, glutted by the situation (Sam's might be the first non-family member cock that Sophia has at her complete disposal since moving to San Alejo) and under the pretext of not wanting to ruin her makeup or clothes with Sam's sprays (in this case, it doesn't pay to emulate Monica Lewinsky), might quickly switch to giving him a blowjob and (as any good cheating wife would do in this situation) swallow every last drop of what he would have to give her. Then, once re-dressed, Sophia could run home to her husband, who would be waiting to hear about the evening at the museum with her sister and his friend Neil's son (it would be funny IMO if he even kissed her on the mouth... "Mmm, you taste fishy - did you have a taco before you got home?").
So it might start the usual hypocritical pondering of the limits she has crossed and the guilt that goes with it (but then, with each update, those limits move further and further until, hopefully, she starts to give a fuck and indulge in lust and passion). After this, probably Sam (not sure when - before or after Sophia's performance in front of her parents) will be busy with the school trip and will be out of the game for some time (at least from the point of view of the events that concern him as a co-star).
This could be a scenario (I don't know how plausible) that could lead to Sam overtaking Dylan again in terms of hot scenes with Sophia during the course of the game (maybe in response to what might take place on the afternoon of Day 21 itself between Sophia and Dylan himself - someone speculate about a boobjob).
You know, there was a time when I used to think that we would have to wait that, more or less, every co-protagonist (at least the most important ones) would have to move on from the experiences had by the others in order to advance the story (and with it Sophia's experiences) and that then a handjob for Dylan (v.0.190) would have to be matched by a handjob for Sam (in one of the subsequent updates) and so on until all the available slots (Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening) of the remaining game days were occupied. But now, especially after the evening events of Days 19 and 20, I believe that from now on, at least between these two Sophia's LI, we will attend, even more than before, a real race (made up of mutual overtaking, sudden braking, and relative off-roading) worthy of the last laps of the between Villeneuve and Arnoux (too bad, now as then, I suspect it will just be for a second place).

Last edited:

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
* requires jason_haru_phonenumber
* Not a lesbian oriented event (source), rather straight (
source)
* Something interesting is planned (
source), probably only one-time event (source) with likely no repercussions on the story (source),
* there won't be sex (
source)
From the Bible so it seems I was wrong with the sister play. But if if it is straight, then Patricia is out. She seems rather determined NOT to brake her promise to her husband. So Sophia only then. Patricia also knows Sophia does not have the same freedom, does she dislike Liam so much as to help Sophia cheat? Is she prepared to brake her promise to make that happen? Interesting choices regardless.

No one is aware Dylan is peeking on them, including Patriccia
Do we reeaaally know than? She turns towards Sophia which is in the general direction of the entrance where Dylan is. She might have seen him and teases both Sophia AND Dylan. I am not sure that could not be the case. She teased him in the yoga event so it might further that path. But probably you are right that noone is aware he is there.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes